Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Is EFCC Leadership Reserved For Core Northerners? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is EFCC Leadership Reserved For Core Northerners? (439 Views)

2027: LP Presidential Ticket No Longer Reserved For Peter Obi - Abure / EFCC Leadership; Olukoyede Appointment And Controversies, Presidency Clearifies / Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is EFCC Leadership Reserved For Core Northerners? by Sctests: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2021
It seems that by default the whole country have mentally accepted that southerners are not honest enough to lead anti-graft agencies like EFCC which they use to blackmail, coerce and control the leaderships and politicians in the rest of the country.

I hold no brief for corrupt southern politicians infact I am pro-dissolution of Nigeria. But certain things really gets me thinking in this country and should also bother any right thinking mind.

We have had Nuhu Ribadu, Magu, and now Bawa as former heads and head of the EFCC. I can't remember southerners leading the EFCC.
Yet, we know by records, the northerners have looted this country to total near-death. We have the inexhaustible Abacha loot which malami and his people call 'Abacha assets'. We have the 'Maina pension loot', 'Babachir grass cutting loot', 'DCP Abba kyari- hushpuppi scam' and so many fraud cases traceable to fulanis and northerners.

This morning around 6:00 am, Naval soldiers under the command of northern officers were seen beating up tanker and trailer drivers at Onitsha-Owerri road around Enamel junction in Onitsha, for failing to part with the usual checkpoint bribes.

Nigeria needs to dissolve for good since the country was created to benefit only a section of people.
Re: Is EFCC Leadership Reserved For Core Northerners? by KingEverest: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2021
embarassed one day all these rubbish will come to an end and we`ll have our freedom
Re: Is EFCC Leadership Reserved For Core Northerners? by Welcum: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2021
Is it only EFCC leadership? The truth...

1. Southern politicians are all selfishness and no leadership.
2. Southern youths are all spineless and stupid. We worship our oppressors and oppress our freedom fighters.

Cc: Awkabigboy, Lalasticlala.
Re: Is EFCC Leadership Reserved For Core Northerners? by expertman(m): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2021
Mmmmmm
Re: Is EFCC Leadership Reserved For Core Northerners? by Tingotoe: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2021
Sctests:
It seems that by default the whole country have mentally accepted that southerners are not honest enough to lead anti-graft agencies like EFCC which they use to blackmail, coerce and control the leaderships and politicians in the rest of the country.

I hold no brief for corrupt southern politicians infact I am pro-dissolution of Nigeria. But certain things really gets me thinking in this country and should also bother any right thinking mind.

We have had Nuhu Ribadu, Magu, and now Bawa as former heads and head of the EFCC. I can't remember southerners leading the EFCC.
Yet, we know by records, the northerners have looted this country to total near-death. We have the inexhaustible Abacha loot which malami and his people call 'Abacha assets'. We have the 'Maina pension loot', 'Babachir grass cutting loot', 'DCP Abba kyari- hushpuppi scam' and so many fraud cases traceable to fulanis and northerners.

This morning around 6:00 am, Naval soldiers under the command of northern officers were seen beating up tanker and trailer drivers at Onitsha-Owerri road around Enamel junction in Onitsha, for failing to part with the usual checkpoint bribes.

Nigeria needs to dissolve for good since the country was created to benefit only a section of people.
Since the inception of the anti-graft agencies, a southerner has always headed the ICPC until this day

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Candidate: PDP Unsettle Over Afenifere, Ohanaeze Threats / The Man: Pastor Umo Eno / I Will Continue To Prostrate In Respect To Constituted Authorities -- Umo Eno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.