Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name (2710 Views)

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. / Sex For Marks: Drop Lecturer's Name & Institution Here / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by geewean(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2021
The Ivory tower of Nigerian educational space is made up an unbalanced mix of good and bad lecturers. The ones that have left sour memories are more than the good ones.

I am thankful I had the mercies of God help me scale through courses that has bad men behind it.

My school Name University of UYO
Course Accounting
Lecturer names Mfon Akpan ......business maths
Dr Ubom of Banking and finance
Dr Mike Nmamse of Business management Dept

This men knew nothing but made the simple course complex.I had a C in their courses.
Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by Payperboii(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2021
University of uyo
Qs student know..
National association of underpinning student.
Uniuyo chapter
Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by TheWolfen(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by KingEverest: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2021
utok
statistics lecturer
maths dept
rivers state university

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by Harrykn: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2021
geewean:
The Ivory tower of Nigerian educational space is made up an unbalanced mix of good and bad lecturers. The ones that have left sour memories are more than the good ones.

I am thankful I had the mercies of God help me scale through courses that has bad men behind it.

My school Name University of UYO
Course Accounting
Lecturer names Mfon Akpan ......business maths
Dr Ubom of Banking and finance
Dr Mike Nmamse of Business management Dept

This men knew nothing but made the simple course complex.I had a C in their courses.
Business policy X Bnf?
I know these people.
Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by isaiah4life(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
No be me this OP want put for problem. I dey look for 10k to collect my transcript to take apply for commonwealth and Sweden scholarship I never see.

If I come see am, how I want face dem when I want collect am from my faculty.

600years for you OP. grin

7 Likes

Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by BigDawsNet: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Non

I passed all my exams so I have no reason to hate them
Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by bigjackass: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
i no even remember a single lecturer name again

3 Likes

Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by HarunaWest(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kuma Shien
Estate Management and Valuation
Futminna.
The man eff me up big time..i don forgive but cant forget it mehn..you gerrit
Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
IF YOU LIKE TO PARTNER SOMEBODY IN AKURE FOR AGRICULTURAL SME, LET ME KNOW , YOUTH LET STANDUP FOR AGRICULTURE, OIL IS NOT TAKING US ANYWHERE.

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by TheMohican(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kenneth Obi
Lion of the tribe of Eco
DEPT OF ECONOMICS
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY

May God punish him for me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by dandig(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
isaiah4life:
No be me this OP want put for problem. I dey look for 10k to collect my transcript to take apply for commonwealth and Sweden scholarship I never see.

na who don settle down or see certificate and Transcript dey sit down yab him alma mater o... No go call name wen u nor hide well behind ur moniker
Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by Figger(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
UNN- Mr okoronkwo for computer science department. That man get mind give me extra year.

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by isaiah4life(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lolzzz. My brother oil dey your head. My back don show ooo! Make I respect myself dey hustle how to get
10k collect transcript with peace of mind.

dandig:
na who don settle down or see certificate and Transcript dey sit down yab him alma mater o... No go call name wen u nor hide well behind ur moniker
Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by Shokoloko(f): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
RemY Uche
FUTO
Frustrated all the cute girls in SEET.
Either you succumbed or had to look for a way to befriend his wife. Real he-goat and community penis specializing in those that did not want him.
My sister had to leave in third year to start afresh. Thankfully she was starting afresh outside the country

9 Likes

Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by sageb: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Shokoloko:
Remi Uche
FUTO
Frustrated all the cute girls in SEET.
Either you succumbed or had to look for a way to befriend his wife. Real he-goat and community penis specializing in those that did not want him.
My sister had to leave in third year to start afresh. Thankfully she was starting afresh outside the country

She left the school because of one randy lecturer?
She should have sent a petition against him to the school management via anti- harassment servicom.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by Innoment: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lecturer Name: ANTHONY ISIZOH NOSIKE
Department: ECE
School: Unizik

Devil in human incarnate. He shouldn't near the corridor of learning, if not for nepotism; I wonder how he gets his doctorate degree and become a lecturer that handles more than 6 different courses in one faculty who drives joy in failing students from poor background.

He's a sorting machine.

If i didn't mention him, my generation will never forgive me.

8 Likes

Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by MufasaLion: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
isaiah4life:

That Sweden Scholarship is very competitive!!!
Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by MufasaLion: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
sageb:

She should have sent a petition against him to the school management via anti- harassment servicom.

And they would have done what exactly? Stall the process till she graduates while she would be subjected to unnecessary frustration during those periods.

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by Shokoloko(f): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
sageb:

About 15 - 20 years ago, anti-harassment servicom either did not exist or was not functional. We wrote to the school management, involved the Dean and VC and then the real harassment started. Her exam papers from a couple of other lecturers (in solidarity with him) started getting missing. Even the Dean, SEET could not find the papers. He kept urging for a peaceful resolution. But Remi Uche rejected every non-sexual compensation - money, gifts.
We actually didn't know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by sageb: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Shokoloko:

About 15 - 20 years ago, anti-harassment servicom either did not exist or was not functional. We wrote to the school management, involved the Dean and VC and then the real harassment started. Her exam papers from a couple of other lecturers (in solidarity with him) started getting missing. Even the Dean, SEET could not find the papers. He kept urging for a peaceful resolution. But Remi Uche rejected every non-sexual compensation - money, gifts.
We actually didn't know what to do.

Mehn! That man, Remi Uche is really wicked.
Your sister went through alot.
Is the lecturer still in FUTO today?

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by okalo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Eco Police

Dr Oche

AAU sadist lecturers
Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by Ulunne777(f): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
sageb:

Popularly known as Hulala.He is one of the powers that be in that school.Was the Dean Student Affairs then.

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by Shokoloko(f): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
sageb:

Yes he is now a professor. I hope he ahs changed for the sake of the girls in School of Engineering
Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by Nobelwinner: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
I have heard of this man. My bros mentioned him.
TheMohican:
Kenneth Obi
Lion of the tribe of Eco
DEPT OF ECONOMICS

Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by Shokoloko(f): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
TheMohican:
Kenneth Obi
Lion of the tribe of Eco
DEPT OF ECONOMICS

lol
Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by Ernesttoby30: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:
utok
statistics lecturer
maths dept
rivers state university

Utok, this man that behaves like someone that is not normal. I can still remember my days in school when we met him in class teaching empty class with his oversized trouser. Omo na so everybody shock. He talks very fast and behave in an unusual manner.

I think he was their Mathematics HOD that year (2013). Very unusual being cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by b3llo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
Prof Uno E Uno. e-exams coordinator, FUTMinna.

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by KingEverest: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

Utok, this man that behaves like someone that is not normal. I can still remember my days in school when we met him in class teaching empty class with his oversized trouser. Omo na so everybody shock. He talks very fast and behave in an unusual manner.

I think he was their Mathematics HOD that year (2013). Very unusual being cheesy
angry All the money en get en no Dy ever dress well, my set nearly buy belt for am, the belt en they use no good na so en trouser go Dy fall from en waist, very strange man and very wicked, en fail me for stat 101 way simple die becos I no gree sort am even after I buy en textbook, en like sorting die, en sort test too, very wicked and funny man grin
Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by isaiah4life(m): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Big bros, na true you talk. But we are banking on God oo! Also, I believe with my CPGA, Recommendation letter and academic awards I think I have a chance of winning it.

Nugget: Na God we trust last last. No be by skills or brain. My brother.

MufasaLion:

That Sweden Scholarship is very competitive!!!
Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by KingEverest: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

All the money en get en no Dy ever dress well, my set nearly buy belt for am, the belt en they use no good na so en trouser go Dy fall from en waist, very strange man and very wicked, en fail me for stat 101 way simple die becos I no gree sort am even after I buy en textbook, en like sorting die, en sort test too, very wicked and funny man grin
Re: Mention That Wicked University Lecturer Name by MufasaLion: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
isaiah4life:
Big bros, na true you talk. But we are banking on God oo! Also, I believe with my CPGA, Recommendation letter and academic awards I think I have a chance of winning it.

Nugget: Na God we trust last last. No be by skills or brain. My brother.

Well, you gonna need more than academic achievements. There requirements extends to other areas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lord Lewis Vernon Harcourt 1863-1922) The Man Whom Port Harcourt Was Named After / See What These Students Did At The Lekki Conservation Centre. / Lasu Screnning Of Non-indigenes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.