Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment (24138 Views)

Daily 1.5- 2odds Games(winning Is Assured) / Daily 1.6+ Odds 2-STEP Partial Rollover Investment Plan / 2/3-10odds Tickets Daily+1.70-3.30odds Singles Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2023
magebet:
INSTEAD OF LOSING YOUR EARNINGS TO THE BOOKIES.

Invest In 2+ Odds Daily For Free !!! Find Us On Telegram πŸ‘‰ @SolidPredictz

WHY NOT JOIN THE DAILY FREE GROUP WHERE A GAME OF 2 - 5+ ODDS IS POSTED DAILY TO STAKE RESPONSIBLE πŸ”ž

Checkout my 2 - 5+ odds drop on telegram:
πŸ‘‰ @SolidPredictz

I did my research... And It worth paying for after win.

INTRESTED MEMBERS SHOULD FIND US ON TELEGRAM GROUP.

Search Telegram For:
πŸ‘‰ @SolidPredictz

GAME POSTED EVERDAY !!!

Pls stop spamming my page. There is nothing like 2+ odds in ur supposed page. All I see is a group of 5-7+ games where u ask ur followers to select 2-3games to mk up their own 2+ odds. If u know u can't help pple select 2-3games to ease their stress then stop wasting their time and money.

2 Likes

Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2023
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN (Road to 15k with 4k)

ROLLOVER! ROLLOVER!! ROLLOVER!!!

BATCH B
We shall be starting a 6days rollover with 4k today. Our target is to turn our invested capital of 4k to 15k plus. Please kindly note that this race will not be easy. To some, it's a very risky thing to try. it's for the strong in heart and not for the weak.

Please, if u know you can't hold your emotions after losing straight 5-7days to bookies, then this is not for you.

Just stick to the rule of the game and you are good to go.

DAY 1
Sportybet Code: 87104C16@2.30
200x2.30=460 Won

DAY 2
Sportybet Code: 67BADF9@2.10
460x2.10=966 Won

DAY 3
Sportybet Code: CFC1A47C@2.00
966x2.00=1,932

NOTE: Daily odds throughout the rollover days shall be between 1.7+ to 2+ and a maximum of one game per day
Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2023
BATCH A Day 1, will be posted 1-2hrs to kick-off. First game starts by 7pm. Don't be left out stay connected
Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2023
For those requesting for a Telegram channel, u can now find us:

Search Telegram For:
πŸ‘‰ @Svalue_Tips

If there is anybody u know that has never won in his or her days investing in soccer, then recommend the group for him. He/she will never forget u.

Please note that we are not like others that post 10-20 junk tips daily. Then when one or two enter they delete every other one to trick their followers. The group is created for Safe value tips and that is what u will get.
Expect to see y'all there.
Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
kenlinzo:

Search Telegram For:
πŸ‘‰ @Svalue_Tips

If there is anybody u know that has never won in his or her days investing in soccer, then recommend the group for him. He/she will never forget u.

Please note that we are not like others that post 10-20 junk tips daily. Then when one or two enter they delete every other one to trick their followers. The group is created for Safe value tips and that is what u will get.

Today's daily Safe Value Tips:
@1.5+ odds
@2+ odds &
@3+ odds
already posted on the telegram channel. You can check to follow.
Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN (Road to 50k with 4k)

BATCH A

We shall be starting a 6days rollover with 4k today. Our target is to turn our invested capital of 4k to 50k plus. Please kindly note that this race will not be easy. To some, it's a very risky thing to try. it's for the strong in heart and not for the weak.

Please, if u know you can't hold your emotions after losing straight 5-7days to bookies, then this is not for you.

DAY 1
Sportybet Code:Β 02DEF305@3.12
200x3.12=624

NOTE: Daily odds throughout the rollover days shall be between 1.5+ to 3+ and a maximum of two games per day

1 Like

Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
kenlinzo:

BATCH B
We shall be starting a 6days rollover with 4k today. Our target is to turn our invested capital of 4k to 15k plus. Please kindly note that this race will not be easy. To some, it's a very risky thing to try. it's for the strong in heart and not for the weak.

DAY 1
Sportybet Code: 87104C16@2.30
200x2.30=460 Won

DAY 2
Sportybet Code: 67BADF9@2.10
460x2.10=966 Won

DAY 3
Sportybet Code: CFC1A47C@2.00
966x2.00=1,932 Lost

NOTE: Daily odds throughout the rollover days shall be between 1.7+ to 2+ and a maximum of one game per day

Day 3 Lost

1 Like

Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
kenlinzo:

BATCH A

We shall be starting a 6days rollover with 4k today. Our target is to turn our invested capital of 4k to 50k plus. Please kindly note that this race will not be easy. To some, it's a very risky thing to try. it's for the strong in heart and not for the weak.

DAY 1
200x3.12=624 Lost

NOTE: Daily odds throughout the rollover days shall be between 1.5+ to 3+ and a maximum of two games per day

Day 1 Lost

1 Like

Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by Dubbem5(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2023
kenlinzo:

Day 1 Lost

THIS IS OUR 1ST TICKET OF TODAY!!! ... TODAY'S 2 ODDS!!!

SPORTYBET CODE: 5C0799AA

GAME STARTS BY 3PM TODAY.

COPY & PASTE & PLAY.

WE HOPE FOR GREENS. I AM DUBBEM5
Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by Dubbem5(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2023
kenlinzo:

Day 3 Lost

YOU'RE DOING WELL
Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2023
Good morning all. Like I have told u before we started this rollover, it's not easy and also very risky to so many. The good news is that it is achievable and doable. A bankroll of 4k means 20 loses. Stop giving ur cash t the bookies and start investing. There are some people that have lost more than 20k-50k to the bookies from 1st-4th of this month alone.
Why not stick to a system that works and pays at the end than chasing shadows. I think and believe is worth the test
Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
kenlinzo:

Search Telegram For:
πŸ‘‰ @Svalue_Tips

Ticket Picks@8+ odds have just been posted @Svalue_Tips . You can now check to have a taste
Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2023

BATCH A

DAY 1
Sportybet Code: 2A48CF7F@3.38
200x3.38=676.39

Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
[TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN (Road to 15k with 4k)[/b]

BATCH B

DAY 1
Sportybet Code: 713982298@2.10
200x2.10=420

Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by Dubbem5(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
kenlinzo:

Pls stop spamming my page. There is nothing like 2+ odds in ur supposed page. All I see is a group of 5-7+ games where u ask ur followers to select 2-3games to mk up their own 2+ odds. If u know u can't help pple select 2-3games to ease their stress then stop wasting their time and money.

Help me share these posts.

I am dubbem5 on NAIRALAND here!

People should come and take odds and play... What if you can double your money weekly, how would you feel? Happy, right?

If you play my games as rollover for just 2-3 days, it all 2 or 3 odds...
AND OUR ROLLOVERS WILL BE FOR WEEKENDS (FRIDAYS-SUNDAY)...

You can get good games here... I don't collect money to give games, becos I believe trust is earned or built.
All of u see that i post what i play. If i win, it's my win...if i lose, it's my loss.
I'm straight forward... I am dubbem5... I am back.

OUR TODAY'S 2 ODDS TICKET STILL RUNNING (TWO MATCHES WON IN IT ALREADY)... WE PRAY FOR GREENS...
Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2023

BATCH B

DAY 1
Sportybet Code: BC8C85C0@2.20
200x2.20=440

Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2023

BATCH A

DAY 1
Sportybet Code: ]b]1FA29540[/b]@2.97
200 x 2.97=594

Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2023
One game denied us our 8+ odds yesterday...we go again today. First game starts around 1pm so stay connected

Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
kenlinzo:

Search Telegram For:
πŸ‘‰ @Svalue_Tips

Ticket Picks@6+ odds have just been posted @Svalue_Tips . You can now check to have a taste
Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2023
kenlinzo:

BATCH A

DAY 1
Sportybet Code: 1FA29540@2.97
200 x 2.97=594 Won

Day 1 won
Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2023
One goal from Barca denied my 6+ and 12 odds yesterday again. We go again today

Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2023
Good morning to all my followers. Just want to advise not to be discouraged by the number of days of loses we have recorded so far. If you stick by the rules of engagement, u shouldn't be bordered whatsoever. Investing 8k to get a ROI of 60k plus is worth the risk and the wait time.
Note, you are not in any way forced or coerced into participating in this 6 days rollover. If you are participating, u are doing so at your own RISK. So, invest wisely
Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2023

BATCH B

DAY 1
Sportybet Code: FA292F6A1@2.35
200 x 2.35=470

Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2023
kenlinzo:

Search Telegram For:
πŸ‘‰ @Svalue_Tips

Ticket Picks@5+ odds have just been posted [b]@Svalue_Tips . You can now check to have a taste[/b]

The odds are dropping so fast.
Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
kenlinzo:

BATCH A

DAY 1
200x3.12=624

Day 2 game starts by 6:30pm..game shall be posted 30min to kickoff
Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2023

BATCH A

DAY 1
200 x 2.97=594 Won

DAY 2
Sportybet Code: C52F3F4C6@2.45
594 x 2.45=1,455.30

Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
kenlinzo:

Ticket Picks@5+ odds have just been posted [b]@Svalue_Tips . You can now check to have a taste[/b]

Our free 5+ odds πŸ’₯πŸ’₯boomπŸ’₯πŸ’₯ today after just three attempt. Turns out to be a profitable adventure after all.
Congrats to all those that won with us

Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2023
Ticket Picks@5+ odds have just been posted @Svalue_Tips . You can now check to have a taste

Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2023
kenlinzo:

BATCH A

DAY 1
200 x 2.97=594 Won

DAY 2
Sportybet Code: C52F3F4C6@2.45
594 x 2.45=1,455.30 Lost

We go again today
Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2023
kenlinzo:

BATCH B

DAY 1
Sportybet Code: FA292F6A1@2.35
200 x 2.35=470 Lost

The race continues again today
Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2023

BATCH B

DAY 1
Sportybet Code: 9615AE4@2.05
200 x 2.05=410

Re: Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment by kenlinzo(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
kenlinzo:
Ticket Picks@5+ odds have just been posted @Svalue_Tips . You can now check to have a taste

🍏Daily Safe Value Tips 8+ odds🍏

πŸπŸ€‘πŸ€‘TICKET PICKSπŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ

5+ oddsβœ…βœ…πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘βœ…βœ…
πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸ’«βœ…BOOOMβœ…πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸŒŸ

βœ…πŸ€‘Congrats to all those cashing out with usπŸ€‘βœ…

Also, our 1.5+ odds just did three days straight. If u are not winning u are wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Oshoala Speaks On Bad Preparations And How It Almost Cost Nigeria A 9th AWCON / Nigerians Disappointed At The RIO 2016 Opening Ceremony (see Tweets) / John Ogu Slams CAF As Nigeria Missed Out On Africa Best XI For 2018 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.