Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Feeling Unwell Days After Having Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Feeling Unwell Days After Having Sex (633 Views)

Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Unwell Days After Having Sex by Godsfathfulness: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Feeling Unwell Days After Having Sex by sotall(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Feeling Unwell Days After Having Sex by illicit(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2021
How did u spend ur youth?
Re: Feeling Unwell Days After Having Sex by veneza(f): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2021
Godsfathfulness:
Dear Nairanders, I have noticed a consistent pattern in my health which is extremely worrisome to me. I noticed that a day after having sex I am perfectly fine; but two, three days after, I feel extreme fatigue and generally unwell. I am a married man with children and above 44 years. I have done several basic tests of my vitals and all tests confirmed medical fitness. For this reason it takes me at least a week or ten days after intercourse before meeting my partner again. I am worrying about this. Has anyone experienced anything like this? What help did you seek? Medical doctors in the house please, please what kind of test should I run to get to the root of this matter? Anyone with useful information or advice please, help a brother.

#Lala and other MODS, is it possible to move to front page so this can be seen by more people so that OP can get help. Thanks everyone.

From experience,is two things involved.
Your immune system is getting weak detox and boast it up with fruits and supplements.
Second please go for infection test very important.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Unwell Days After Having Sex by Harrykn: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2021
With due respect sir, this is not a front page material. Lala doesn’t do sex, iLegend has ebooks and audio books to address your issues.

Re: Feeling Unwell Days After Having Sex by Godsfathfulness: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
veneza:

From experience,is two things involved.
Your immune system is getting weak detox and boast it up with fruits and supplements.
Second please go for infection test very important.

Thanks a lot for your response.
Re: Feeling Unwell Days After Having Sex by Godsfathfulness: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Harrykn:
With due respect sir, this is not a front page material. Lala doesn’t do sex, iLegend has ebooks and audio books to address your issues.
Okay. Thanks.
Re: Feeling Unwell Days After Having Sex by Godsfathfulness: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
illicit:
How did u spend ur youth?
Lol, my mind tells me you are trying to play God. But I have lived a good life. Wasn't rough in any sense of the word.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Unwell Days After Having Sex by illicit(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Godsfathfulness:

Lol, my mind tells me you are trying to play God. But I have lived a good life. Wasn't rough in any sense of the word.

No not exactly

It may be as a result of an infection
Re: Feeling Unwell Days After Having Sex by Healthyway15: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2021
Godsfathfulness:
Dear Nairanders, I have noticed a consistent pattern in my health which is extremely worrisome to me. I noticed that a day after having sex I am perfectly fine; but two, three days after, I feel extreme fatigue and generally unwell. I am a married man with children and above 44 years. I have done several basic tests of my vitals and all tests confirmed medical fitness. For this reason it takes me at least a week or ten days after intercourse before meeting my partner again. I am worrying about this. Has anyone experienced anything like this? What help did you seek? Medical doctors in the house please, please what kind of test should I run to get to the root of this matter? Anyone with useful information or advice please, help a brother.

#Lala and other MODS, is it possible to move to front page so this can be seen by more people so that OP can get help. Thanks everyone.

Your condition is a rare, chronic health disorder that occurs post-orgasm (after reaching orgasm). Sufferers can experience a mixture of high fever, perspiration, extreme fatigue and weakness. Feeling this way after each orgasm is rather distressing.

Regardless of the type of symptoms experienced, they tend to set in quickly and consistently after orgasm. Symptoms usually vary in intensity and duration and last between 2 to 7days, at which point they spontaneously resolve.

The cause is still unknown but most theories state that it's an allergic or autoimmune reaction. However, it's much treatable with immune-boosting medications, or allergy medications to reduce the sensitivity.
When did you first notice it? Have you complained to your doctor about it?

For consultation, you can check my signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling Unwell Days After Having Sex by Godsfathfulness: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2022
Healthyway15:

Your condition is a rare, chronic health disorder that occurs post-orgasm (after reaching orgasm). Sufferers can experience a mixture of high fever, perspiration, extreme fatigue and weakness. Feeling this way after each orgasm is rather distressing.

Regardless of the type of symptoms experienced, they tend to set in quickly and consistently after orgasm. Symptoms usually vary in intensity and duration and last between 2 to 7days, at which point they spontaneously resolve.

The cause is still unknown but most theories state that it's an allergic or autoimmune reaction. However, it's much treatable with immune-boosting medications, or allergic medications to reduce the sensitivity.
When did you first notice it? Have you complained to your doctor about it?

For consultation, you can check my signature.

This is wonderful Sir. I appreciate this response immensely; the most meaningful of all. I will get in touch with you and also mention it to my doctor the way you elucidated.

Thank you so much.
Re: Feeling Unwell Days After Having Sex by Healthyway15: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2022
Godsfathfulness:

This is wonderful Sir. I appreciate this response immensely; the most meaningful of all. I will get in touch with you and also mention it to my doctor the way you elucidated.

Thank you so much.

It's alright, you're welcome. Feel free to reach me anytime.
Nothing beats Sound Health.

(1) (Reply)

How I Cure My Ulcer With The Help Of My Boss / Diseases Associated With Having Sex With Animals / Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.