Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,508 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Your Honest Opinion - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Honest Opinion (156 Views)

I Need Your Honest Advice Please / Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? / Please Help With Your Candid Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Honest Opinion by IamSandra: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Morning everyone a little cousin of mine that just got admitted into the university wishes to dump school and go for music production in order to become a producer. Financially he wont be able to run the two at a time and due to the no work or underpay economic situation of this country he is planning and focusing on becoming a producer so please house whats your take?
(Modify) (Quote
Re: Your Honest Opinion by Successnoah(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2021
Best for him to focus on education first because he will need enough cash if he is going for the producers
Re: Your Honest Opinion by Ammishaddai: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2021
My dear, an education is good but in this skill-driven economy, he will just be like the other 2million plus graduates roaming the streets of Nigeria without a job.

Now I'm not saying that getting an education isn't good ,but with the way things are going in this world , education might just be a thing of the past . So I would suggest he pursues his music career while doing a part time programme with NOUN
Re: Your Honest Opinion by yuping(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2021
Education first ooo (it won't take you more than five years but production can last you more than to achieve ooo)

(1) (Reply)

Deputy Sector Manager / Need A Web Developer Position / Post Job Vacancies In Bayelsa Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.