Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community (32579 Views)

A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community / Man Contests For Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by otino(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
So because Fulani dey give them problem make him no hustle again ba?

condralbedez:
These Tiv guys self,upon all the issues Fulani heardsmen are giving them,nah this one nah be dey give am sleepless nights.
Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by DeMekus: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Chelsea is a club for agberos, prison escapees, drug mules and danfo conductors.

1 Like

Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by Kobicove(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Some people get time sha undecided
Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by Hotzone(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
He must win

1 Like

Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by omooba969(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
He can as well be president of Nigeria. grin

Those lips though. grin
Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by Ppogbae: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Instead of fighting herdsmen, they are doing this nonsense
Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by Lovenorth: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
His face is scary, I guess he thought of contesting for the position after he was badly drunk

2 Likes

Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by wman(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
I'm a proud Chelsea fan. The greatest football club on earth. wink

5 Likes

Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by jericco1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lol.. I'll vote for him
Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by tollyboy5(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
myglodata:
WHY do Chelsea fan look retched. In my area it is always agberos, area boys, wheel barrow pushers you'll see with Chelsea shirts
There is no discrimination in Chelsea , anyone can be a fan.
That's why you see much black stars from Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by Inkling(f): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
INEC should commence registration immediately.

Yakubu should make sure the election is free and fair.

Alkali should deploy police men to the venue immediately

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by Haliraph(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:
grin see en face no joy this one go loot o

Lmao
Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by Wonderboy01(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pls I need help and a job ,,, I ave a driver license if u are looking for a personal driver within lagos
Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by Agricmoney(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
No reason am o.money they that thing o

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by techWriter1: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Upon all the elation tuchel is offer Chelsea spectators, this guy still bone confronting
Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by Tmo4: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
DeMekus:
Chelsea is a club for agberos, prison escapees, drug mules and danfo conductors.
but at the long run those people ae still human beings.
Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by ruggedtimi(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Maybe Chelsea go dey allocate funds to them
Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by Komu1048(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
myglodata:
WHY do Chelsea fan look retched. In my area it is always agberos, area boys, wheel barrow pushers you'll see with Chelsea shirts

In my area, Rotimi Ameachi, Paul square, mercy aigbe, kcee, 2baba among others are all Chelsea fans

5 Likes

Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by Komu1048(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
DeMekus:

Clap for yourself, compound fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by Fawyjanty(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
According to Malcolm X, anything unionism is a fraud.
Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by Originality007: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
FREEMADNESS:
Chelsea fans in Nigeria are the most arrogant, stupid and senseless people I have seen in my life.

na dis type of person go argue with u for viewing center u self go tire. arguments like "Abrahamovic get money past UK as a country, or na Abrahamovic house dey sponsor England national team.

president wey no go dey recognized by Chelsea fc himself that 1 na president

na ur generation arrogant and stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by ussv: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nothing wey person no go see for Nigeria......................................................... Misplaced priority, mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by friday2011(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
myglodata:
You yourself must be retched to leave in such area where all you see is agbero, area boys, wheel barrow pushers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by Nezan(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
seunaj:
This is why Foolanis will finish these ones. They like cheap and casual enjoyment. Their men subscribes to menial jobs with hard labor while the females can travel a thousand miles ahoeing. I believe that there is a younger Benue generation that is trying to change the narrative while people like Mr Gaza are trying to maintain the status quo.

See your life? Here are you stereotyping a whole ethnic group because of this post. Tell me the most laziest group of people in this country? Tell me which tribe in this country that doesn't have oloshos? Na wao.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by omoadeleye(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
condralbedez:
These Tiv guys self,upon all the issues Fulani heardsmen are giving them,nah this one nah be dey give am sleepless nights.

So make dem no flex life again?

1 Like

Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by Shurtman79(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
sirsholley:
Ibo la tun wa jasi bayii?
Benue ni oooo grin grin grin
Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by sow4me(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
E be like the previous presido don flash am union money.

Man wan chop small sef nah.

1 Like

Re: Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community by Shurtman79(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
FREEMADNESS:
Chelsea fans in Nigeria are the most arrogant, stupid and senseless people I have seen in my life.

na dis type of person go argue with u for viewing center u self go tire. arguments like "Abrahamovic get money past UK as a country, or na Abrahamovic house dey sponsor England national team.

president wey no go dey recognized by Chelsea fc himself that 1 na president
shatap wetn you dey yan sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG / Man Slumps, Dies During Early Morning Jogging Exercise In Lagos (photo) / Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.