Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

UI 1st Class Graduate Reveals He Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UI 1st Class Graduate Reveals He Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) (802 Views)

Mayowa Joshua Amusan Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) / Anambra, Enugu, Lagos Produce Best Pupils In NECO Common Entrance Exam / Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

UI 1st Class Graduate Reveals He Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) by Siggynigeria: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Update from

Mayowa Joshua Amusan, fresh Nigerian graduate from the University of Ibadan (UI), has inspired the internet with his incredible academic success story.

Mayowa graduated with a first-class from the University of Ibadan and was the best student in the department of agricultural economics after getting F9 parallel in his NECO examinations some years ago.

Sharing a copy of the F9 parallel result, Mayowa added that he was able to clear his WAEC papers after 3 sittings. The young man said he proceeded to Polytechnic of Ibadan to further his studies.

At Ibadan Polytechnic, Mayowa performed well, finishing with a distinction and decided to cross over to the University of Ibadan (UI).

As if suffering post-failure effects, Mayowa said he was reluctant to register for UI's POST-UTME as he feared not scaling it.

Thanks to his support system of family members and siblings, the bright scholar took the exam and got into agricultural economics where he has now written his name in gold.

He posted on his Linkedin page :

DO NOT GIVE UP!.

The first picture attached to this post is a snapshot of my first ever written external examination. I had failed that year in all the subjects I sat for with a F9 Parallel. I had to resit for WAEC three times after that result before I finally cleared all of my papers.

I then proceeded to The Polytechnic of Ibadan. At the start, my CGPA was quite low but with hard work, consistency, and the help of God, I made a Distinction in Agricultural Technology.

Even though I made a Distinction, I was still reluctant to purchase the Post-UTME form for the University of Ibadan because I feared I would not pass the exams.

My parents and siblings believed in me and God-willing I gained admission through direct entry into 200 Level to study Agricultural Economics. I not only made a first-class, but I graduated as the best in my department.

With God, hard work, a loving family, and good friends everything is possible.
Keep at it and DO NOT GIVE UP!

I look forward to gaining more experience and I will continually keep tabs on the postgraduate scholarship opportunities disseminated by Kelechukwu Onwukamike (Dr. rer. nat.) (Ph.D), Babajide Milton Macaulay, Ph.D. Olumuyiwa Igbalajobi (Ph.D), Dr. Dipo Awojide, and other scholars.

#convocation2021
#opportunities
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6867510260999954432/

https:///ui-1st-class-graduate-reveals-he-had-f9-parallel-in-neco-photos/

2 Likes

Re: UI 1st Class Graduate Reveals He Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) by Siggynigeria: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2021
hmmmm
Re: UI 1st Class Graduate Reveals He Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) by JavaScript90: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wow. What a great come back
Re: UI 1st Class Graduate Reveals He Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) by 3agle17(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Center Was a Girls High School...
Re: UI 1st Class Graduate Reveals He Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Failure can be a stepping stone to great success. That's why I pity some students who commit suicide over poor results.
Re: UI 1st Class Graduate Reveals He Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) by Idamond: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
3agle17:
Center Was a Girls High School...
that result is questionable..
Re: UI 1st Class Graduate Reveals He Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) by Sixsigmahub: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Congratulations...
Re: UI 1st Class Graduate Reveals He Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) by LongEraser: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
How person go fail all his subjects? As em dey fall so no break at all to hold him ni. This "failure" no be am ooo.

Congrats, brother. Your fear turned out to be your greatest pushing factor.
Re: UI 1st Class Graduate Reveals He Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
No matter what, just keep trying and moving

1 Like

Re: UI 1st Class Graduate Reveals He Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2021

(1)

17 Years Old Studnets Of UNICAL Reveals Reason He Become A Crossdresser / Free Website To Practice WAEC Past Question For Free / Until ASUU Call Off The Strike, Students, We Will Close All Airports.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.