Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,568 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Pain of the past - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pain of the past (1092 Views)

Davido's 4th Baby Mama Larissa Speaks About Pain Of A Heart Break / Cee-C: "The Past Is Gone, Let It Go" / Did The Crime, The Past Don`t Matter – Sauce Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pain of the past by BMathew: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
When we show up to the present moment with all of our senses, we invite the world to fill us with joy. The pains of the past are behind us. The future has yet to unfold. But the now is full of beauty simply waiting for our attention." lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Pain of the past by sammybest889(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

Sebi I tell u say mad people de nairaland (abi)

U don de believed me now...

No b everybody mentioned, u go reply

And no b every mother f***ker u go give time and attention

Think.........

Kolosian 3-13,33

To whom Brian is given wisdom is expected

Fank u

Re: Pain of the past by BMathew: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hmmmnnn lipsrsealed
Re: Pain of the past by BMathew: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky: "I Am The Richest & Most Patronized Ashawo In Nigeria": Video / Rihanna Finally Gives Birth To A Cute Baby (see Photos) / “i’ve Billion Reasons To Give Thanks” – Eazi Marks 31st Birthday In Style, Temi’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.