Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Happens During A Hair Transplant Procedure? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Happens During A Hair Transplant Procedure? (766 Views)

What To Expect From Hair Transplant Procedure / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) / First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens During A Hair Transplant Procedure? by nirwaarun: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
The skin on your scalp is properly cleaned before a hair transplant, and that region of your head is sedated with local anesthesia. Now, using one of the two procedures, a section of the donor area is excised and stitched up. Surgeons use a magnifying lens and a surgical knife to cut the excised part into little sections. These pieces, when implanted, give the new hair a natural appearance.

Your surgeon will use a needle to puncture small holes in the area of your head where the hair transplant will be performed. Then, they insert the hair with the divided part into these holes. In a single treatment session, your surgeon can transplant hundreds to thousands of hairs.

It is bandaged for a few days after the graft. A hair transplant procedure can take up to four hours or more depending upon your grade of baldness. You may require three to four sessions to achieve the desired hairstyle and results. Each session is separated by a few months to ensure that the old implant heals completely.
Re: What Happens During A Hair Transplant Procedure? by Sneakersjmuth: 3:57pm On May 30, 2022
Each person may have their own reaction to a hair transplant, someone has inflammation and healing of the skin, someone has redness of the head and itching. Therefore, it is impossible to predict the reaction of the human body to a hair transplant, since it is all individual. When I had trasplante de cabello Miami, I was very worried and hoped for the best that everything would be fine with my scalp. After the operation, my head turned red and red dots appeared on the place of the hair, which meant that the operation was successful and soon my skin recovered. I was pleased with the result and all my fears were dispelled. I advise you not to worry and everything will be fine!

(1) (Reply)

Far Infared And Kneading Massagers / How To Use Pregnancy Test Kit: A Step-by-step Guide / Genital Infections, Skin Infections, Hair Infection... Treatments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.