Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Money Debited From My Brother's Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Debited From My Brother's Account (432 Views)

My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! / How I Was Debited From My Business Account Without Clear Details Of The Debit / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Debited From My Brother's Account by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Please, Nairalanders. My brother just informed me that he received a debit alert from his bank, when he didn't make any withdrawal. And going through the details of the transaction. Description is Pos/web purchase transaction. And the location is E channel. Please what can we do to try and fish out who did it and what way my brother must have been compromised so we can try to address the issue.
Re: Money Debited From My Brother's Account by Holla911(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
The first line of action should be blocking the atm card attached to the account to stop further debits. He should report the debit at the bank, the bank will tell him what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Money Debited From My Brother's Account by Boogyman557: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Holly Gram cool BANKS aint SAFE NO MORE.... STOP COLLECTING ATM CARD from BANK... as I de here so, I no get ATM CARD, if I no ENTER inside BANK or use fingerprint 4 ATM MACHINE, I no de COLLECT MONEY.. D better u STOP ATM use, d Bette 4 U.... WTF MAN
Re: Money Debited From My Brother's Account by ProudlyNGN: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Let him tell you the truth.
This description is from an online loan app company. He collected a lone and refuse or don't want to pay so now they remove their money or someone use his atm card before and repay for a loan .100% Sure.
Re: Money Debited From My Brother's Account by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2021
ProudlyNGN:
Let him tell you the truth.
This description is from an online loan app company. He collected a lone and refuse or don't want to pay so now they remove their money or someone use his atm card before and repay for a loan .100% Sure.

You have a point, that is what am suspecting.
Re: Money Debited From My Brother's Account by Perrypullock: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2021
Money gone

(1) (Reply)

Thirty Ebonyi Children Rescued From Trafficker In Ogun / Serial Kidnapper Of Children Sunday Alani Busted In Ogun / 2 Nigerian Nationals Held With 20 Gms Of ‘cocaine’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.