Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? (17617 Views)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Apply For Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Ashmark(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hello Good People of Nairaland.

Did anyone apply for the recent StanbicIBTC experience hire position.

I got the mail below recently and hoping for next stage. Let’s discuss

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in working with Stanbic IBTC.

To assist us in reviewing your application further, please do the following on or before 10am Monday 22, 2021:

1. Complete the e-Biodata form. Please CLICK HERE to complete the e-Biodata form

2. Send the following documents to careers@stanbicibtc.com :

Copy of your CBN compliant CV (which should include the following):
Full Name
Date of Birth
Work Experience (where outsourced – state provider and organization seconded to)
NYSC Year completed
NYSC –place of primary assignment
Matric Number (For Certificate Verification purpose)
Birth certificate
S.S.C.E Certificate issued by WAEC / NECO (Minimum of 5 Credits: must include English Language and Mathematics)
B.Sc. Certificate (Minimum of Second Class Lower)
NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
Valid means of Photo Identification (International Passport, Drivers Licence, National ID Card or Staff ID)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by miccoy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Did you forward the documents requested.
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Ashmark(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
miccoy:
Did you forward the documents requested.

Definitely

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by OluwaJohn77: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ashmark:

Dear Candidate,

To assist us in reviewing your application further, please do the following on or before 10am Monday 22, 2021:

1. Complete the e-Biodata form. Please CLICK HERE to complete the e-Biodata form

Full Name
Date of Birth
Work Experience (where outsourced – state provider and organization seconded to)
NYSC Year completed
Birth certificate
S.S.C.E Certificate issued by WAEC / NECO (Minimum of 5 Credits: must include English Language and Mathematics)
Valid means of Photo Identification (International Passport, Drivers Licence, National ID Card or Staff ID)
I got the same message but they have not gotten back to me
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Ashmark(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
OluwaJohn77:

I got the same message but they have not gotten back to me

Great!

Let’s hope for update from them

1 Like

Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by OluwaJohn77: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ashmark:

Great!

Let’s hope for update from them
Amen o, Standard IBTC Bank is a great place to work

3 Likes

Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Ashmark(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yes
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Lovers06: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Still hoping i get a positive update after sending the documents
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Lovers06: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Will there be test after shortlisting?
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Generaloluseye: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ashmark:

Dear Candidate,

Full Name
Date of Birth
NYSC Year completed
Birth certificate

What role did you apply for? Are you presently a full staff or contract staff?
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by ebonyalhjnr(f): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ashmark:
Yes
I applied also. Which state did you apply for? I applied for Abuja
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Ashmark(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lovers06:
Will there be test after shortlisting?

I think so

1 Like

Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Ashmark(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Generaloluseye:

What role did you apply for? Are you presently a full staff or contract staff?

Not their staff

Role of BSM
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Ashmark(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
ebonyalhjnr:

I applied also. Which state did you apply for? I applied for Abuja

Lagos
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Ashmark(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lovers06:
Still hoping i get a positive update after sending the documents

When did you submit those documents
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Hassanjj(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Does any one have the link for the initial application??

Maybe it's still open for registration.

For those who didn't apply, can we just send all this documents?

What's our chances of being shortlisted?
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by ebonyalhjnr(f): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ashmark:

Lagos
Ok. What role did you apply for? I applied for Client Service Officer but chose Team Lead, Customer Service in the BIODATA form.
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Ashmark(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hassanjj:
Does any one have the link for the initial application??

Maybe it's still open for registration.

For those who didn't apply, can we just send all this documents?

What's our chances of being shortlisted?

https://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_standardbankgroup/external/en_US/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=99219&localeCode=en-us
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Lovers06: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ashmark:

When did you submit those documents
since last week
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Lovers06: 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
We hope for good news
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by ebonyalhjnr(f): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Has anyone heard anything?
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by jarrot(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2021
Did anyone get a reply after sending credentials to their mail?
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by OluwaJohn77: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
jarrot:
Did anyone get a reply after sending credentials to their mail?
This what I got .....
Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Stanbic IBTC and for sending your resume to us.

This e-mail acknowledges we have received your resume and forwarded it to the resourcing team. If your background and experience meet the requirements of one of our job openings, we will contact you on the next steps.
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by sheymann128: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
I got a mail yesterday to take an odyssey assessment within three days.
I applied for client officer and Business Banking Enterprise Direct. This is coming few weeks after documentation.
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by jarrot(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Applied for ATM custodian, nothing yet
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Lovers06: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2021
I applied for team lead, customer service and yet to receive any response from them.
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by EzeWills(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2021
sheymann128:
I got a mail yesterday to take an odyssey assessment within three days.
I applied for client officer and Business Banking Enterprise Direct. This is coming few weeks after documentation.

Please when did you get the mail to send documents?
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by Mko123(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2021
T
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by merits(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2021
grin
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by clothingonline(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2021
Successful application to all of you

Check signature men clothing payment on delivery

2 Likes

Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by money121(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2021
No
Re: Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? by sacajawea: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2021
Did I apply to suck my own dick...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People / Nigeria Immigration Service Scam Site ! / Comprehensive List Of Candidates Coming For Graduate Fair.(PORTHARCOURT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.