Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! (19823 Views)

Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! / N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by micellgevity: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
A few weeks ago, I made a thread about my friend who was contemplating about going to work in Oron. His main concern was the distance and whether the pay would be worth it. He later got interviewed and was given the job. The job comes with a well-furnished accommodation inside the school. His pay is even above what he expected. This is the link to the previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6743807/40k-job-ilorin-85k-job
Thank God & happy for him.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nice smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by Bola146(f): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
cool congratulations..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by H2ho(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
undecided
Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by Kachikey(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
congrat to him
Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by koladebrainiac(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
its not in your place to talk about your friends

30 Likes

Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by themes009(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
grin
Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by timefarm(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congratulations.
Luck comes to him that try.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by luqhas100(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congrats to him

And to you too for being happy for your friend, yours shall locate you too. Amin

71 Likes

Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by Bonaventura(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Thank God for your friend.

It takes someone who has searched for job, and who life has seriously dealt with to understand the job, elation and pure bliss that comes with getting a job and earning a decent and honest living

15 Likes

Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by filleSouriante(f): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congrats to him and you too
Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by mamaafrik(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
You will pay owo laadaooo for the Job for we that were on goat hide for ya friend praying days and nights grin grin grin ooo

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by illicit(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
It's like it's u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS to your friend

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by almarthins(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
koladebrainiac:

Na person wey dey alive na him pple go talk about.

14 Likes

Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by Yeecar(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by AbdQadri: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by Lorddominic(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
illicit:
It's like it's u

Bro, u made a similar comment in the OP's referenced thread... it's non of your business. Just congratulate him or his friend and move on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by May1st: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congrats

1 Like

Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by Reminderz: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
congratulations brother...
Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by illicit(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lorddominic:

Bro, u made a similar comment in the OP's referenced thread... it's non of your business. Just congratulate him or his friend and move on

Ditto
Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congratulations to him. Oron is a very nice place to live in. I was there throughout 2020 for a construction job i did for a client based abroad. There's a little fun places to visit and enjoy yourself like food affairs, Vi fries, Unique exclusive taste and moreso sea food like crayfish is surplus there and cheap too.. Also visit the Afam river as you can pass there to Cameroon just about 2hrs via speed boat. Another wonderful place is the maritime academy there in Oron.

He should try and visit that restaurant in Oron. Mheen it's one thing i miss about the Oron

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by SweetyZinta(f): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Something to cheer about online grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by Newboss(m): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
koladebrainiac:

Did he mention his friend's name? Do you know the friend?

Some of you don't realise that this is a faceless forum. Not like Facebook or Twitter. Nothing on this forum connects anyone to the real world.

Yes, it's in his place to talk about his friends.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by ipobarethieves: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
cool heartfelt congratulations to u and ur friend
Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by Rayd502(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congratulations to your friend.
Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by na2016: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
OP: Never saw the thread but Oron is not expensive, so your friend should be fine. Congratulations to him.
Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by shasetite(f): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
congratulations to him, I am seeking for a good job too o, am in Ibadan
Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congratulations to your friend

This contiri hard gon

People the look for job, others get job still the look for job, others get job wan do business

But like them say, if you like run, if you like walk, if you like crawl but last last keep moving

Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by alfred007(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
micellgevity:
A few weeks ago, I made a thread about my friend who was contemplating about going to work in Oron. His main concern was the distance and whether the pay would be worth it. He later got interviewed and was given the job. The job comes with a well-furnished accommodation inside the school. His pay is even above what he expected. This is the link to the previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6743807/40k-job-ilorin-85k-job
Thank God & happy for him.
come. What are you thinking
Re: My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! by wunmi590(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2021

It is a right move, Akwa ibom is a nice place and Oron too...

Since he has an accommodation, he has no problem, make him no look all those Akwa Ibim girls ooo, if not so him dey use him salary play be that cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-Power: Has Your State Been Paid? / FG Starts Disbursement Of ₦60,000 SPW Stipends / Seven Important CV Parts That Needs More Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.