Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

How To Avoid Injuries At Childbirth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Avoid Injuries At Childbirth (152 Views)

Court Stops Lagos Public Hospitals From Demanding Blood Donations For Childbirth / Friends Mourn Young Mother Who Died During Childbirth / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Injuries At Childbirth by Destiny4all(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Our Researched Report on CHILDBIRTH INJURIES!
And the Report as FREE Gift to help Women especially Pregnant Women avoid it.

Last week, I promised that I am going to share an article by this new friend we met during our recent research work.

In case you've forgotten, the article is on how she managed to avoid childbirth injuries in her 2nd childbirth after suffering 3degree Episiotomy cut in her first childbirth.

The amazing thing is that she has even helped over 250 mothers (majority of whom it was their first attempt at childbirth) avoid these life/marriage threatening injuries using the same steps that worked for her.

She actually gave us right to share a FREE (Sample Module) where she explained a bit on one of the 4 steps required.

Let us know if you'd like to get the FREE copy.

Those Interested should INDICATE in the comment session.

We are giving out free to help Women especially Pregnant Women avoid CHILDBIRTH INJURIES.

The Researched Report is FREE and note to sell by any one.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

#video Of 600 South Africa Passengers On An Airplane Who Tested Positive To Omic / Types And Benefits Of Using The Dental Elevators In Tooth Extraction Surgeries / Committing Murder Against Myself A Stick Of Cigarette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.