Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Please I Need Help. Good Hearted Webmasters Come In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Help. Good Hearted Webmasters Come In (183 Views)

Webmasters Come In / Webmasters Come In Here: I Need Youtube Monetized Channel For Sale (QUICK DEAL) / I Intend To Build A Portal Website Like Yahoo.com. Webmasters Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help. Good Hearted Webmasters Come In by abostg(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
I am looking for the best way to implement this:

I am working on an online exam system but I am stuck. I want users (students) to be automatically monitored which writing exam after they have granted permission for their device to use camera.

I am thinking of simply recording user, send the vi to database and grab the video from the admin end. This process will happen happen every set interval until the exam is over. But I doubt the performance of the process especially my database

Please any luck about the best method to implement this?
Re: Please I Need Help. Good Hearted Webmasters Come In by abostg(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Please I am using js and php for this
Re: Please I Need Help. Good Hearted Webmasters Come In by RealLordZeus(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
abostg:

I am thinking of simply recording user, send the vi to database and grab the video from the admin end.
Creating a storage folder (unique for each exams and student) immediately exam starts, sending the vids after capturing and logging the path in db
Re: Please I Need Help. Good Hearted Webmasters Come In by abostg(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Creating a storage folder (unique for each exams and student) immediately exam starts, sending the vids after capturing and logging the path in db

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Woocommerce Biometric Authentication Login / How To Increase Wordpress Max Upload File Size In Cpanel / I Create Bitcoin Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.