Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,735 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 15. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 15. (106 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 15. by PastorSomba(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 15.

Romans 6:3-5 (KJV) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
2Corinthians 5:15-17; Romans 6:3-5; 8:11; 1Corinthians 2:7-8; 15:12-23; Hebrews 11:35;

Today we continue a new series of study titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

21. The natural life lives by food but the resurrection and new creation body does not live by natural food. The new life eats but does not depend on food to live. In this present life, the new creation eats food for natural strength but lives by the supernatural strengthen of the word of God.

The new creation life is not an independent life but a life totally dependent on the life of Christ, for Christ is our life. In Christ we live; we move and we have our being. Our new life is with Christ in God. All the blessings and benefits of the new life are in Christ.

When Jesus was on earth being a virgin birth He was a divine human being which means He was 100% God and 100% man. After His resurrection all who have the new life are human divine beings which means we are 100% man and 100% God. But the natural life is only 100% man. Adam was made only in the physical image and likeness of God for he was only a figure of Jesus who was to come. But we the new creation are made both spiritually and physically in the image and likeness of God.

Remember the new life is one man who is Christ. He is the head and we are the body. Christ is our standard of the new life. We have the new life in our inward man, it is our responsibility to live it out to the world to see. The world wants to see to believe. Don't tell them who you are show them who you are. Luke 4:4; 24:39; Acts 17:28; Colossians 3:1-4; Ephesians 1:3; Colossians 1:15; Ephesians 4:17-32; 5:23-32; 1Corinthians 12:12-27; 1Peter 2:9;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

A Luggage To The Kingdom / Greatest Religion Website / Send Your Prayer Request And Receive Your Prayer Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.