Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

10 Notorious Criminal Women in history - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Notorious Criminal Women in history (5406 Views)

Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) / Kano Police Burst Notorious Criminal Syndicate Led By A Female Ex-Convict (Pix) / Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Notorious Criminal Women in history by Candidlady: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
TheSourcerer:
You are one of those
Et tu Candid , Et tu?
iuse to, but nat anymore
Re: 10 Notorious Criminal Women in history by TheSourcerer: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Candidlady:

iuse to, but nat anymore
lol I mean you are one of the Say NO to Drugs movment?

I say say yes to whatever makes you happy aside crack and heroine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Criminal Women in history by Candidlady: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
TheSourcerer:

for now yeah kinda, cuz iwil never advice any to venture into it

isay yes to whatever makes you happy crack/heroine as far it makes you happy enjoy. Just dont constitute nusiance to anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Criminal Women in history by fattprince(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
TheSourcerer:

Hello TheSourcerer,
Tramadol is great too. Marijuana is very healthy and good but I just don't wanna do cannabis or marijuana.
Re: 10 Notorious Criminal Women in history by TheSourcerer: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
fattprince:

Hello TheSourcerer,
Tramadol is great too. Marijuana is very healthy and good but I just don't wanna do cannabis or marijuana.
Tramadol is not good , that's artificial opiod ,codeine is even safer since (its natural opiod ) , yes the high of Tramdol is 'great ' but its rock bottom and withdrawal it terrible . okay I once tried getting off of Tramadol back in 2013 , I litetilly held the capsule (before the 250mg came out ) over the WC , I but couldn't let go , why , because I was terrified , I was scared if I could go through that day without TM , I was over the WC for thirty minutes , I didn't flush it down that day , that's how strong the dependence is , withdrawal is even worse , it took two overdoses to know I need to kick the habit 6 years now , won't near the drug , wouldn't hope a nice being like should too, heroine and crack too , do not even find them

Valiun is chill
Cannabis (Weed, Marijuana) you wish not to take is chill too, better vaping than smoking it though.
Re: 10 Notorious Criminal Women in history by fattprince(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Tramadol is not good , that's artificial opiod ,codeine is even safer since (its natural opiod ) , yes the high of Tramdol is 'great ' but its rock bottom and withdrawal it terrible . okay I once tried getting off of Tramadol back in 2013 , I litetilly held the capsule (before the 250mg came out ) over the WC , I but couldn't let go , why , because I was terrified , I was scared if I could go through that day without TM , I was over the WC for thirty minutes , I didn't flush it down that day , that's how strong the dependence is , withdrawal is even worse , it took two overdoses to know I need to kick the habit 6 years now , won't near the drug , wouldn't hope a nice being like should too, heroine and crack too , do not even find them

Valiun is chill
Cannabis (Weed, Marijuana) you wish not to take is chill too, better vaping than smoking it though.
Okay. I think I will just join the "say no to drugs" gang.
Re: 10 Notorious Criminal Women in history by TheSourcerer: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Candidlady:

isay yes to whatever makes you happy crack/heroine as far it makes you happy enjoy. Just dont constitute nusiance to anyone

no I'm a taoist , those who seek will find , if they are destined to, its like the flow of a river.
Re: 10 Notorious Criminal Women in history by TheSourcerer: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
Candidlady:

Oh No, no I'm a taoist , those who seek will find , if they are destined to, its like the flow of a river.
Re: 10 Notorious Criminal Women in history by TheSourcerer: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
fattprince:

Okay. I think I will just join the "say no to drugs" gang.
well you can join the I Stan alone bandwagon , take only for recreational use . parties , hangouts , a date . for meditation , saying outright No when you have not tried something is hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Notorious Criminal Women in history by Candidlady: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Oh No, no I'm a taoist , those who seek will find , if they are destined to, its like the flow of a river.

wouldnt you want to be a light that guide people through the dark? Or you'd just let 'em discover their paths 'emselves?
Re: 10 Notorious Criminal Women in history by TheSourcerer: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Candidlady:

wouldnt you want to be a light that guide people through the dark? Or you'd just let 'em discover their paths 'emselves?
bringing people to 'light' is morally hypocritical of me , because I will have to place myself in a stand point of moral pedestal you believe is superior to who you wish to be taught or 'brought' into light , which i feel deem "fitting'' , is it not better they find who they are themselves Candid?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rescued From Destruction - I Think People Need To Read This: / Kwara’s Prostitutes’ Den Where Sex Is Cheap / Ogun Will Rescue Kidnapped OOU Students Unhurt – Governor Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.