Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Exporters of all agricultural products - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Exporters of all agricultural products (726 Views)

Are You Into Buying And Selling Of Agricultural Products? Kindly Join Our Group / Exporters Of Palm Kernel In Nigeria / See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporters of all agricultural products by digitite: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
The importer says about 500MT/Per year is needed. For more details, whatsapp me .
Re: Exporters of all agricultural products by eseleborjpyaho: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
We can
WhatsApp +2347068293478
Re: Exporters of all agricultural products by digitite: 6:35am On Nov 26, 2021
eseleborjpyaho:
We can
WhatsApp +2347068293478
Okay
Re: Exporters of all agricultural products by Alcatel17: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
digitite:
Okay

How did this biz finally go?
Re: Exporters of all agricultural products by digitite: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Alcatel17:

How did this biz finally go?

Man, the Indonesia man insisted on $450 per tonne after I sent him a price a guy gave me on here. He needed 500 tonnes and we needed various suppliers. After crunching the numbers, another supplier came up with about $1000 per tonne and the latter was more realistic. I have already arranged shipping since I am into it. And the importer has already written letter of credit for $450 and insisted on it. Don't we have anything like Commodity market in Nigeria that shows the real price from the Source or farmer to the Seaport ?

But recently the FG has taken steps from banning sales of Agro products by the farmer to the importer. And created jobs for Import/Export Brokers.

1 Like

Re: Exporters of all agricultural products by Earthstorms(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
The local price of soybean is higher than 450 USD per ton.

So how will it be possible to sell at that price, but 1000 USD per ton is too expensive
Re: Exporters of all agricultural products by Alcatel17: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
digitite:

Man, the Indonesia man insisted on $450 per tonne after I sent him a price a guy gave me on here. He needed 500 tonnes and we needed various suppliers. After crunching the numbers, another supplier came up with about $1000 per tonne and the latter was more realistic. I have already arranged shipping since I am into it. And the importer has already written letter of credit for $450 and insisted on it. Don't we have anything like Commodity market in Nigeria that shows the real price from the Source or farmer to the Seaport ?

But recently the FG has taken steps from banning sales of Agro products by the farmer to the importer. And created jobs for Import/Export Brokers.

Nice....I'm planning on been your supplier too so I will contact you so we can discuss more even on other commodities you can get foreign buyers too
Re: Exporters of all agricultural products by digitite: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Alcatel17:

Nice....I'm planning on been your supplier too so I will contact you so we can discuss more even on other commodities you can get foreign buyers too

Getting foreign buyers is not the problem but can you the Supplier get the documentation right?

Well contact me, so that we can talk at length about it.
Re: Exporters of all agricultural products by Man4biz: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Can you get foreign buyer for BITTER COLA , if yes, contact me on WhatsApp no 08035276715.
Re: Exporters of all agricultural products by digitite: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2022
Earthstorms:
The local price of soybean is higher than 450 USD per ton.

So how will it be possible to sell at that price, but 1000 USD per ton is too expensive

Thank you for your analysis. We need to always get the price right including transportation to seaport or airport.
Re: Exporters of all agricultural products by digitite: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Man4biz:
Can you get foreign buyer for BITTER COLA , if yes, contact me on WhatsApp no 08035276715.

I want to see a quotation of your products with your company letter heading, Nigerian export promotion certificate and a domiciliary account in your Name ooo and not a third party.

And any transaction you are doing must go through the CBN single trade window system.

(1) (Reply)

Broilers For Sale / Fresh And Quality Poultry Eggs For Sale In Lagos/ogun / 10 Acres Of Cassava For Harvesting In Oyo North For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.