Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

How This Nigerian Billionaire Spends His Day Will Shock You! (video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How This Nigerian Billionaire Spends His Day Will Shock You! (video) (477 Views)

This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos / Meet Fewa Otedola, The Only Son Of Nigerian Billionaire Femi Otedola!! / Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How This Nigerian Billionaire Spends His Day Will Shock You! (video) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
How This Nigerian Billionaire Spends His Day is another episode of my promoting Africa Series where I feature black entrepreneurs all across Africa who have built successful businesses and they tell us how they did it.

Today I’m gonna be sharing with you the story of Dr. Kennedy Okonkwo who is a Nigerian real estate billionaire who has built a successful Real Estate Development Business in Nigeria all from nothing. I came across him in 2018 when he was the cover of Forbes Africa and since then I have been wondering when I will have the opportunity to sit down with this great mind. Today I finally got that opportunity and his story is really inspiring so definitely watch this to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0HQQb3uqAg

Re: How This Nigerian Billionaire Spends His Day Will Shock You! (video) by rexchazy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Big noy
Re: How This Nigerian Billionaire Spends His Day Will Shock You! (video) by Africangiants(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
TayoAinaFilms:
How This Nigerian Billionaire Spends His Day is another episode of my promoting Africa Series where I feature black entrepreneurs all across Africa who have built successful businesses and they tell us how they did it.

Today I’m gonna be sharing with you the story of Dr. Kennedy Okonkwo who is a Nigerian real estate billionaire who has built a successful Real Estate Development Business in Nigeria all from nothing. I came across him in 2018 when he was the cover of Forbes Africa and since then I have been wondering when I will have the opportunity to sit down with this great mind. Today I finally got that opportunity and his story is really inspiring so definitely watch this to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0HQQb3uqAg

Good evening. Nice job as always.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Accounting Services For Small To Medium Companies / Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin / Which Business To Start With 5k In 2022 [10+ Business Ideas]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.