Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

The Police Harassment In Ebonyi State Is Too Much I Was A Victim Today!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police Harassment In Ebonyi State Is Too Much I Was A Victim Today!!!! (351 Views)

8 Things You MUST Do To Avoid SARS/Police Harassment. No 4 Is Important / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Police Harassment In Ebonyi State Is Too Much I Was A Victim Today!!!! by iamGholdaniel(m): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
my names is Ogah Nkem daniel
A student of ebonyi state university
I was coming back from cas campus(Ebsu) this afternoon.(under this hot sun)�����
Then a police van stopped in front of me,
Then the police officers at the back of the van came towards me and asked me to search myself, I did exactly as I was instructed ...
And they did not see anything!!
Then one of them was lucky, he collected my phone.
And asked me to unlocked my phone, I opened it.
Then they searched my Whatsapp ( he typed clients on the search botton) my Facebook (they read my messages) checked my Instagram and my gallery.... but they did not see anything!!
They search my sms and check my account balance, they checked my trustwallets, opay app(they saw N10,000 ) kucoin, Hotbits and other crypto related apps but they could not operate it because they are pure illiterates.
Invading my privacy.

When they are done searching I then ask them , if I should start going.... the next thing that landed my face was slap����
Under the heavy sun!!!

I wasn’t with any contraband,
I wasn’t in an unwanted Area, I was well dressed, I was not on dread .... you searched me and you didn’t see anything. Why hold me hostage... I have exam tomorrow please free me. He slapped me again and one of them told me to bail myself or I will regret coming to this life.

I told them I don’t have any money, and one of the police men said he saw N10,000 on my opay account.
I told them I can never give them that money, that the money is for my feeding..
But they insisted and started dragging me inside the van.
I was strong enough to overpower them, I was totutured.
When they discovered people are already coming to the scenario the oga at the front sit signal to the boys and they drove off!!!
I haven’t experienced such in my life, even without evidence and without me doing nothing the Nigeria police still want to scam me.
Where is Nigeria heading to?

I was well dressed, no tattoo, no expensive watch or phone with me ... but I was harassed

Agbom Benjamin(SUG PRESIDENT)
Please I will be happy if you go to the State CID, and tell the OC, Ak , DPO, CPO

To coordinate their boys , because they are theives hiding under police uniform.
God will continue to punish them, they will die a shameful death , their children will not go far in life�������

I have my final exams by 8am tomorrow, but I am in pains now

Cc: mynd44

Re: The Police Harassment In Ebonyi State Is Too Much I Was A Victim Today!!!! by KingEverest: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
This corntree is gone cry Nigeria is being redemption
Re: The Police Harassment In Ebonyi State Is Too Much I Was A Victim Today!!!! by shuttox: 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Really??
This is Nigeria
Did you get the police name??
Re: The Police Harassment In Ebonyi State Is Too Much I Was A Victim Today!!!! by Namdeenero(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Come to Owerri and know what’s up
Re: The Police Harassment In Ebonyi State Is Too Much I Was A Victim Today!!!! by Estimshnupp: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Chai
Re: The Police Harassment In Ebonyi State Is Too Much I Was A Victim Today!!!! by pyro10(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
wtf man....student is police only source of daily bread....gear up next time . Probably they spotted OG.

laslas Ai sweet�

(1) (Reply)

2 Police Officers Killed In Anambra, Their Bodies Burnt, One Still Missing / 15 'yahoo Boys' Plead Guilty, Get Various Jail Terms In Ibadan / Suspected Fulani Kidnappers Apprehended In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.