Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun (31772 Views)

Police Arrest Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Lunatic To Kidnap And Rob Victims / Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo / Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by Friend22(m): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
nedekid:

"He too was kidnapping people and you yeebos were blaming the Fulani"
Haba Bros, don't tear lies here, it's not as if your name is lie Mohamed.
Evans the kidnapper was never assumed or his kidnapping blamed on Fulani. Infact the heavy menace of hearden kidnapping had not started then in earnest as it is now. Besides Evans was know to kidnap only high networth igbo people not randomly grabbing people on the expressways or entering communities and butchering people.
Good thing he has been sentenced to death.

Kidnapping get grade so that's what you are telling us.
As in,my own kidnapper (tribal kidnapper)kidnaps rich and well to do not street beggers and commoners innit?!

I wonder how some of you reason.

God help us.
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by Babaken(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
yahmohy27:

Because is not the real fulani
check the guy condition na.
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by Skeazy4: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hardgun:
Kill am straight

Would you say this if he is your brother ...let’s try and be thinking before commenting bro
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by Kubernetes: 1:47am On Nov 26, 2021
aremuforlife:
This has allows been my point of discussion, most of the criminals down south are disgusting as funali herdsmen to carry out their illegal activities and later pretend like an innocent members of the communities in search of "imaginary herdsmen".

And the treacherous Southerners will go and unleash their anger on the Hausa-Fulani community thinking these crimes was by them. Sad indeed

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by Bigboy911: 2:09am On Nov 26, 2021
Afonjas are cursed
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by Comedian2019: 2:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Whoever believes this propaganda can believe any trash.
You catch an innocent person, force him to wear headsman hat, take his picture and tell us he is a thief.
Nonsense.
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:50am On Nov 26, 2021
And they failed to give us his yoruba name.. tribalist
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by greensandy: 3:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Hadone:
Had it been he successfully robbed and escaped, all the blames would unjustifiably goes to Fulani

This is what we have been telling people but they are not interested in the truth. Let see how far falsehood will take us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by LegalWolf: 3:54am On Nov 26, 2021
EmmyBlogs:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/11/25/armed-robber-dresses-like-a-herdsman-arrested-in-ogun/

Looool, people like Gerrard59 will be gnashing their teeth and quiet like someone afflicted with leprosy on this thread! It doesn’t confirm their narrow myopic views that the Fulbe are criminals. We knew from the outset that it is YOU and YOUR brothers that cause the destruction in ur land.

If this biodun of a chap hadn’t been caught, the purveyors of rumors would have gone to town claiming “suspected Fulani herdsmen”. You all have to change!

@Gerrard59 I’ll drag you by your cheap hypocritical wig. What do you have to say to this? Or is it fake news too?
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by LegalWolf: 3:59am On Nov 26, 2021
Hadone:
Had it been he successfully robbed and escaped, all the blames would unjustifiably goes to Fulani

Exactly my point! And same thing goes for many crimes all over Nigeria. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying we don’t have criminal folks amongst us. But majority of the crime attributed to the Fulani people are NOT committed by them.

But folks like Gerrard59 often beg to disagree. With his cheap hypocritical wig, I’ll drag him everywhere because he has to respond to this news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by Sheggy13(m): 4:02am On Nov 26, 2021
chaberry:

Stop deviating from the topic, mor0n
You're the bigger slowpoke. Your Igbo brother started with the deviating which the guy responded to appropriately. You overlooked that one to focus on this person.
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by Sheggy13(m): 4:02am On Nov 26, 2021
chaberry:

Stop deviating from the topic, mor0n
You're the bigger mor0n. Your Igbo brother started with the deviating which the guy responded to appropriately. You overlooked that one to focus on this person.
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by nedekid: 4:28am On Nov 26, 2021
Friend22:

Kidnapping get grade so that's what you are telling us.
As in,my own kidnapper (tribal kidnapper)kidnaps rich and well to do not street beggers and commoners innit?!

I wonder how some of you reason.

God help us.
Read and understand, the issue raised was about yeeboos(in your words) ascribing Evans kidnappings to Fulani heardsmen. I said at no time was that done as Evans was known to kidnap high networth people of his tribe, igbos. Abi did you hear him kidnap Yoruba or Fulani? Fulani heardsmen mostly commit their dastardly act on the highways or invade communities. Evans went after marked targets.
"I wonder how some of you reason." Everything has to be tribalistic in your eyes.
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by 2elliot: 5:19am On Nov 26, 2021
OmoEpe:

Exactly just like Evans the kidnapper just sentenced to death this afternoon

Evans and all his kinsmen are one and the same with fulani. The only difference is that fulanis make use of their reasoning faculties while they on the other land have empty heads while relyin on emotional narratives to make progress
My friend, we now know that Yoruba's have been the one causing mayhems across the country, pretending to be Fulani herdsmen. No wonder that iragbiji once asked "where are the cows?"
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by philipstanley(m): 6:03am On Nov 26, 2021
nedekid:

Good thing he has been sentenced to death.

So Evans has been sentenced to death!
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by Wokenaija: 6:24am On Nov 26, 2021
Na them dey support Tinubu here. Small thieves running around.
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by liasmiram2567: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Hadone:

You can imagine
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2021
Just look at the dog looking So hungry, the most educated in Nigeria now have thugs and cultist in their mist.
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by Femeto: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2021
No proof he is an armed robber. Where him weapon dey?
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by alanto: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2021
ginggerxy:
which one turn your brother into Fulani herdsmen? grin
Mistaken identity.
Na me go still help una beg Buhari last but una go first beg me.

Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by MemoriesAndMe: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2021
How is he dressed like a fulani herdsman? The hat? Thats a wrong way way to generalize.
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by MemoriesAndMe: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2021
How is he dressed like a fulani herdsman? The hat? Thats a wrong way way to even think.
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by Lokojatoofar: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2021
He knows that the herdsmen are FG favourite babies so he thought no one would dare touch him if he looks like a herdsman
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by DeMekus: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2021
Yoruba Muslims and Fulanis are one. So dressing like a herdsman is allowed.
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by ledaman: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Afamed:

Iragbiji man has been tormenting this one, since time immemorial
And if you tell the Igbo man to go back his village he would prefer to die in Lagos, Hopeless fellow like him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by nedekid: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
philipstanley:

So Evans has been sentenced to death!
So the op said.
I have followed his case.
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by Naijaolosho2: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
aremuforlife:
This has allows been my point of discussion, most of the criminals down south are disgusting as funali herdsmen to carry out their illegal activities and later pretend like an innocent members of the communities in search of "imaginary herdsmen".

Shut up,we know you're a terrorist.
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by aremuforlife(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Naijaolosho2:

Shut up,we know you're a terrorist.
Olosho calling someone a terrorist
Re: Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun by oredegbe01(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Deborah98:
Egungun be careful na road you dey cross grin, someone forgot to tell him that Nigeria isn't for him undecided 70 years old man sad

baba is more than that jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oghara Poly Thief Caught And Beaten To Pulp (Disturbing Photos) / Policemen Shoot Chair Renter Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Jungle Justice In Ughelli; Two Suspected Robbers Burnt To Death (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.