Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member (492 Views)

If I Have Money, I’ll Buy Every Member Of My Church A Bulletproof Car — Suleman / 2019 Intercessory Prayer Guidelines - Winners Prayer Points 2019 / Winners Chapel Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For 21-day Prayer & Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by Speaklove: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
dear heavenly father
we hallow your majestic name
we reference your holiness.
we adore your glory ,we bless your presence.
we thank you for answers to various prayers we have lifted before now unto
you,and we thank you that you Will do much more now.

Father
we ask in Jesus name that your Will be done on this forum ,we ask that your kingdom be reaveled .
father we your children pour out our heart desire to see your purposes find expression on this forum .
we desire to hear the sound of the heavens echo through every group and every section in this forum .
we ask that the enemy lose ground in this place .
we pray that souls held in bondage be set Free .
we declare healing unto the sick ,we proclaim freedom unto the captive.

we say let the spiritually dead be awoken by by the glory of the spirit of Christ -even the holy spirit.

let the weak be made strong
let the poor be enriched
the cold be set on fire
the lukewarm be made hot
the lost be found
the dead and dying be revived
the weary be refreshed
and they that are valiant be made tougher.
the mighty be made invincible
and men be transformed into the express image of God- in glory ,in power in character, in life, in the spirit and in Christ.

let iniquity be suffocated
let righteousness flow like a river
let injustice be crippled
let Justice ,fairness and equity be established.

heal the broken hearted with the balm of joy
uplift the downtrodden
restore the outcast to the holy assembly.

Father let this be done in the lives of every one on this forum both members and visitors

in Jesus Christ's glorious and majestic name we have prayed.

let he or she WHO is blessed say "AMEN"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by Sunmolar(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amen
Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amen and Amen!

1 Like

Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
5 When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites. They love to stand in the synagogues and on the street corners and pray loudly. They want people to see them. The truth is, that’s all the reward they will get.
6 But when you pray, you should go into your room and close the door. Then pray to your Father. He is there in that private place. He can see what is done in private, and he will reward you.

7 “And when you pray, don’t be like the people who don’t know God. They say the same things again and again. They think that if they say it enough, their god will hear them.
8 Don’t be like them. Your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
9 So this is how you should pray: - Matthew 6 vs 6 -15

If you can't even obey the one you claim is your master, choosing to live in complete disregard of His commandments to you, are you any better than those people of the world who reject Him? undecided
Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by Speaklove: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thank you father for your love and righteosness
Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by Speaklove: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
We pray for every atheist on naira land
Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by Speaklove: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Pray for Nigeria ,Ukraine Russia and the world
Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by Speaklove: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amen to all our good prayers .
Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by Speaklove: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
The body of Christ needs intense prayer at this critical moment .
Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by Mrklemo(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2022
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by Speaklove: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Yes please lord we need your revival on nairlnd .
Come down with fire in your name ,MD let the eyes of men see your glory ,and let their hearts discern your majesty .
For you are worthy to be praised ,adore worshipped and to be honored .

Teacher - teach us your way .
Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by Speaklove: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Another weekend so fast
Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by Speaklove: 3:24pm On Feb 25
nairaland needs revival
Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by PastorOlokonla: 3:53pm On Feb 25
Same prayers have being offered the past 30 years and Nigerian is a hell hole today.
If it makes you feel good, by all means continue.
Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by Speaklove: 4:11pm On Feb 25
PastorOlokonla:
Same prayers have being offered the past 30 years and Nigerian is a hell hole today.
If it makes you feel good, by all means continue.

the prayers offered is not the problems of nigeria .
infact if not for prayers nigeria would have been worst than it is currently.
but i want to assert that works also needs to be done without neglecting prayers.
Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by PastorOlokonla: 4:14pm On Feb 25
Speaklove:

the prayers offered is not the problems of nigeria .
infact if not for prayers nigeria would have been worst than it is currently.
but i want to assert that works also needs to be done without neglecting prayers.

How do you know that. I can tell you coutries who never prayed and Nigerians are killing themselves to go live in those countries.
Even people give testimonies in your churches when they even get a visit visa to those countries.
Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by Speaklove: 4:21pm On Feb 25
PastorOlokonla:

How do you know that. I can tell you coutries who never prayed and Nigerians are killing themselves to go live in those countries.
Even people give testimonies in your churches when they even get a visit visa to those countries.
MENTION ONE OF THOSE NATIONS THAT IS PERFECT IN ALL RAMIFICATION
Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by PastorOlokonla: 4:26pm On Feb 25
Speaklove:

MENTION ONE OF THOSE NATIONS THAT IS PERFECT IN ALL RAMIFICATION

Now you have jumped to "perfection".

I might even be wasting my time with a secondary school dropout or a functional illiterate at best.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Re: Intercessory Prayer For Nairaland And Every Member by Speaklove: 4:37pm On Feb 25
PastorOlokonla:

Now you have jumped to "perfection".

I might even be wasting my time with a secondary school dropout or a functional illiterate at best.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
thank you very much ,and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

m / A Thread On School Of The Spirit / Shekinah at Racai / Herbalist Invites Gospel Singer, Gozie Okeke To Event, Sprays Him Money (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.