Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,221 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) (57841 Views)

The IBB Avenue Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Is Ready (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Restructuring: 4:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Hotfreeze:

All these children of 500 Naira mothers sef. Una no get sense
useless parasites, hausa,Fulani dogs tinubu will never be president
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Rajahbite(m): 4:09am On Nov 26, 2021
PennywysCares:
cheesy

God just bless this state with good leaders started from their first democratic governor Obong Victor Attah

Late Obong Akpan Isemin was the first democratically elected governor of Akwa Ibom State. He won on the platform of the then NRC against SDP, whose flagbearer was Dr Ekong Etuk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by geemd434: 4:42am On Nov 26, 2021
Tovard:
I don't really understand why Nigeria leaders lack vision for a greater nation like ours!

What would be the economy advantage of this bridge rather than building small and medium size industries around the state. We are not ripe for this kind of bridge in a nation where maintenance culture is not practiced or valued.
It is like it will be use to generate revenue but they would keep budgeting money year in and year out for an invincible maintenance, we really need a visionary leaderships not visionary thieves in the name of leaders!

I come in peace...

You die In Pieces. What the f do you know. You don't know that road connects traders together. Nonsense. As you talk na you get sense.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Legend44(m): 4:50am On Nov 26, 2021
Sorry bro
Hunchogee:
my guy you are quoting the wrong personnel
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 5:04am On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=Hunchogee post=107966134]who is that bro?[/quWike the Crown Prince of Agbero of Rivers State
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Bigfish121(m): 5:11am On Nov 26, 2021
Wow this is lovely so they are just deceiving us?

uuzba:

Compare this one with what the guy built. And see for yourself what a joke of bridge the man built.
Those 3 or 4 cables are not doing anything for the bridge.
They are just there for decoration with ZERO TENSION as the bridge is already supported by pylons underneath.

This is what cable bridge looks like.
See the cables CARRYING the bridge itself..
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by ityP(m): 5:21am On Nov 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Emmanuel Udom is one of the outstanding and brilliant politician we have today... This is the kind of politician we should be endorsing for the president or vice president position, not a sick London hospital used Iragbiji born cocaine lover.

Akwa Ibom has always had wonderful governors. That state no dey carry last at all. They don't play politics with their state. The best and only the best is who they crave. And truly, if someone like Udom becomes president, una go see development. Not the audio achievement of this administration
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:33am On Nov 26, 2021
Adakintroy:

You could only figure this because you read from history. An uneducated man with no knowledge of history will never know this. Those are not the kind of men you contend with. They will just take all glory when time comes. Biafra provinces kor..

Actually when he said Biafra province, he wasn't saying, it is an igbo province. I'm sure he meant it as it was in the old Biafran region. Like Asiri tokumbo will always say, Biafra is not just an igbo stuff. It had other tribes, just that igbos were more because igbo is a major ethnic group.
Biafra is not igbo, it is a combination of igbo and other ethnic groups and many of those ethnic groups lost sons and daughters during the war.
The errors igbos made was making Biafra look like all igbo affairs. Those who played the politics for the Igbos are poor script players. I would have done better grin

I have always said that I have fantastic leadership skill and I know how to carry everyone along and they will feel loved.
When the new Biafran agitation started, if igbos wanted to make it all igbos affairs, they would have named it another name. Since they chose the same name used by our forefathers who were people from igbo lands, akwa ibom, rivers, Bayelsa, etc, they would have done everything possible to carry people from those regions along. If the people from those regions refuse to be part, all igbos would have done was to give it another name.

My igbo brothers just know how to do gragra. U don't do gra gra in all of these. It doesn't work well. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Hunchogee: 5:45am On Nov 26, 2021
DispatcherLagos:
Black elephant project
since you no get sense na
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by 3pointsagree: 6:00am On Nov 26, 2021
Just like music
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:15am On Nov 26, 2021
omenkaLives:
I go soon block you.
cry kiss

is it a crime to love cry

you're breaking my fragile heart cry
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Hotice085: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
hunnypie
Let's build our own bridge and cross it cry

waiting for you to join me in bed

...........olos

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by DispatcherLagos: 6:29am On Nov 26, 2021
Hunchogee:
since you no get sense na
You are mistaking me for your father
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Hotice085: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2021
Princedapace:

Actually when he said Biafra province, he wasn't saying, it is an igbo province. I'm sure he meant it as it was in the old Biafran region. Like Asiri tokumbo will always say, Biafra is not just an igbo stuff. It had other tribes, just that igbos were more because igbo is a major ethnic group.
Biafra is not igbo, it is a combination of igbo and other ethnic groups and many of those ethnic groups lost sons and daughters during the war.
The errors igbos made was making Biafra look like all igbo affairs. Those who played the politics for the Igbos are poor script players. I would have done better grin

I have always said that I have fantastic leadership skill and I know how to carry everyone along and they will feel loved.
When the new Biafran agitation started, if igbos wanted to make it all igbos affairs, they would have named it another name. Since they chose the same name used by our forefathers who were people from igbo lands, akwa ibom, rivers, Bayelsa, etc, they would have done everything possible to carry people from those regions along. If the people from those regions refuse to be part, all igbos would have done was to give it another name.

My igbo brothers just know how to do gragra. U don't do gra gra in all of these. It doesn't work well. cheesy

Don't you dare mention AkwaIbom in Biafra rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Adakintroy: 6:36am On Nov 26, 2021
Princedapace:

we not Biafrans that's all bros. No much long talking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Hotice085: 6:37am On Nov 26, 2021
Restructuring:
ekpo unam ikot hausa ne yoruba akwa ibom is biafra and biafra is akwa ibom, tinubu will never be president

Tinubu will never be President and AKWAIBOM WILL NEVER be useless biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by MrFly(m): 6:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Restructuring:
mr hausa unam ikot we are biafrans
eka ebot ata iwa what do u know, u hide behind a keyboard and type shit. Ojukwu and Gen. Effiong fought the biafran war, ojukwu flee while Effiong remained to raise the white flag thereby ending the war. They were later sent packing from the Nigerian army. Are u aware ojukwu manoevered his way back to the Nigerian army at the detriment of Effiong? Are u aware ojukwu collected all his entitlements? Are u aware ojukwu died as a Nigerian army personel while Effiong died a rebel? May Effiongs fate befall u and ur family IJN. What do u know about the betrayers called IGBOS. Useme mkpo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by MrFly(m): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2021
Restructuring:
mr hausa unam ikot we are biafrans
Ndisime afo iyieghe udiana, what do u know about the betrayers called 'IGBOS'. Do u know the story of ojukwu and Effiong? Do u know how the igbos betrayed Effiong? May Effiongs fate befall u. Atime mkpo
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Anisilas: 7:00am On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=Princedapace post=107968794]

When the new Biafran agitation started, if igbos wanted to make it all igbos affairs, they would have named it another name. Since they chose the same name used by our forefathers who were plenty talk na for market women.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Anisilas: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Hotice085:

No ljaw,no ibibio, no ikwerre etc who knows his history well will want to be part of that of that trash after want the igbos did to them during the biafran war. Elechi Amadi said it all in his book "SUNSET IN BIAFRA"
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Charly68: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2021
I think I saw something like this in Awka Anambra state ...
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=Tony5050 post=107962910]Nothing new....

Ehhh make ur state do one too na
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2021
We move
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Anisilas: 7:25am On Nov 26, 2021
MrFly:
eka ebot ata iwa what do u know, u hide behind a keyboard and type shit. Ojukwu and Gen. Effiong fought the biafran war, ojukwu flee while Effiong remained to raise the white flag thereby ending the war. They were later sent packing from the Nigerian army. Are u aware ojukwu manoevered his way back to the Nigerian army at the detriment of Effiong? Are u aware ojukwu collected all his entitlements? Are u aware ojukwu died as a Nigerian army personel while Effiong died a rebel? May Effiongs fate befall u and ur family IJN. What do u know about the betrayers called IGBOS. Useme mkpo
Baba u know your history wella.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Adakintroy:

we not Biafrans that's all bros. No much long talking

Oga, u actually don't have sense. No one said u are Biafra grin
The VP of Biafra was from Akwa Ibom.. So, what do u say about that? He was the second in command in the entire region.

I want to know what u have to say about that judging from what u said.

I think the right thing to say is "I am no longer part of Biafra".

I like having conversation with people who are logical in reasoning.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2021
Hotice085:

No one is mentioning Akwa Ibom. Baba, I think Nigerians don't read.. Hahahaha. No wonder black race is backward.

Oga, the vice president of Biafra came from Akwa Ibom. Full blood Akwa Ibom. So what do u say about that? I sincerely want to know what u have to say about that.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2021
Hotice085:

The black race with sentiment. Hahahahaha.

Was Akwa Ibom part of Biafra during the war? Yes. That is why they had many sons and daughters fight too.

Is Akwa Ibom still part of Biafra now, I doubt they are interested. I think if u are smart and devoid of sentiment, you willl understand the above statements. And that was my point in the comment. But as a typical Nigerian, u will never read and willl never reason logically.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2021
Princedapace:

Oga, u actually don't have sense. No one said u are Biafra grin
The VP of Biafra was from Akwa Ibom.. So, what do u say about that? He was the second in command in the entire region.

I want to know what u have to say about that judging from what u said.

I think the right thing to say is "I am no longer part of Biafra".

I like having conversation with people who are logical in reasoning.

You can reason for us all you want. Be the logical one on our behalf. We ok being the unreasonable one. But we Don talk our own. It's clear enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal / The New N24 Billion EFCC Headquarters In Pictures / Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.