Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

You Must Marry! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Must Marry! (917 Views)

Hilarious: When Your Mum Insists You Must Marry That Well Brought Up Girl- Pix / Uti Nwachukwu Writes: I Must Marry Or Else!(must Read) / I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Marry! by saremy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2011
my dad always tel me 2 get married am tired of dat, when eva we are discusin dat d topic he always bring out. my reason y i dnt want 2 married is because of my step mum who eva i bring 2 d house she will nt welcome d peson & my dad stil support her am confuse abot dat, pls help wat shall i do.
Re: You Must Marry! by DBestDoc(f): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2011
I'm pretty sure u've not seen a woman you love, perhaps you are just test running.Cos i don't think your step mum can stop you from marrying someone you really love.(Talking from experience- i've three married brothers)

Go ahead and search for your priceless Queen.when you find her,Im 100% sure no one can stop you from marrying her
Re: You Must Marry! by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2011
Whoever you brought the house, as long as the person is of your standard and you love the person, move one and be happy, Pal
Re: You Must Marry! by saremy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2011
tank u all very much 4 dat. cheesy kiss

am happy now
Re: You Must Marry! by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2011
saremy:

tank u all very much 4 dat. cheesy kiss

am happy now

So now "You Must marry" . . . cos you are now happy
Re: You Must Marry! by Blazay(m): 3:41am On Jun 13, 2011
If you wanno get married, why let your dad or step-mom dictate your choice of a spouse? undecided
Most Nigerian step-mothers are NOT happy for their step-children and never wish them happiness anyway.
Berra use your tongue to count your teeth instead of your fingers!

If you MUST get married. . .find you own mate YOURSELF! kiss
Re: You Must Marry! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2011
saremy:

my dad always tel me 2 get married am tired of dat, when eva we are discusin dat d topic he always bring out. my reason y i dnt want 2 married is because of my step mum who eva i bring 2 d house she will nt welcome d peson & my dad stil support her am confuse abot dat, pls help wat shall i do.

What 'house'?

OMG are you still living with your parents? shocked shocked And yet you want to get married? undecided
Re: You Must Marry! by saremy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2011
Ujujoan:

What 'house'?

OMG are you still living with your parents?  shocked  shocked And yet you want to get married?  undecided

hey we ve a very big flat am nt lik u dat live in 1 room apartment wit ur parent ok
Re: You Must Marry! by softgirl1: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
so u want to mary a wife under the roof of that ur step mum who always disaprove of any lady u bring in because u have a big flat? pls wake up are u a man at all? well i pity the lady that would want to make such mistake with u, hissed

(1) (Reply)

Girl, 12 Looses Eyes To Boko Haram's Bullets (pics) / Only Love Can Make Your Family... / Early Marriage {those People Against The Bill Don't Even Know The Meaning}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.