Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Nigerian Billionaire, Otedola Show Off His New Private Jet (photos+video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Nigerian Billionaire, Otedola Show Off His New Private Jet (photos+video) (971 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Poses In A Private Jet (Photos) / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Billionaire, Otedola Show Off His New Private Jet (photos+video) by 9jaspice: 1:58am On Nov 26, 2021
The Nigerian Billionaire business man, Otedola have show off the new private jet he acquired. Femi Otedola who happens to be the father of the Nigerian singer, DJ Cuppy, show off some of the beautiful rooms in the private jet as well as his own personal room.
Actually, anything better than money in life is more money, click below to see Femi Otedola cruising his life inside his private jet... Money is really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByOqR_d8BEE

Re: The Nigerian Billionaire, Otedola Show Off His New Private Jet (photos+video) by AlhajiNatty(m): 4:30am On Nov 26, 2021
And yet, he is still not giving up. Still dey find money.
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire, Otedola Show Off His New Private Jet (photos+video) by TeeGentle(m): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2021
wow
when will i have this money?
God please shower your blessing on me
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire, Otedola Show Off His New Private Jet (photos+video) by JavaScript90: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Ok
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire, Otedola Show Off His New Private Jet (photos+video) by judinho07(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2021
"omo born struggling jooo..4 our mind we de hustle.while all dix femi and coo dem..dem dey use biro of ₦50 take write 50 billiịịịị enter their account....my prayer everyday na may god lead and protect me to d right system dat niger ix structuerd...ọmọ my own mpịwa'azu..go much..cause my double selensa go much...@GFM...BABY..!!!!
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire, Otedola Show Off His New Private Jet (photos+video) by 9jaspice: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2021
judinho07:
"omo born struggling jooo..4 our mind we de hustle.while all dix femi and coo dem..dem dey use biro of ₦50 take write 50 billiịịịị enter their account....my prayer everyday na may god lead and protect me to d right system dat niger ix structuerd...ọmọ my own mpịwa'azu..go much..cause my double selensa go much...@GFM...BABY..!!!!

Nwanne oga adiri anyi na mma��
Re: The Nigerian Billionaire, Otedola Show Off His New Private Jet (photos+video) by judinho07(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2021
9jaspice:

Nwanne oga adiri anyi na mma��
"iseee..yagazie.!!!

(1) (Reply)

Davido Brings Our Arrdee At His Concert In The 02 Arena / ZINOLEESKY Tweet About Depression / Buy Your Jikokoa Xtra & PRO CHARCOAL Stove In Lagos & Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.