Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

An Appeal To NDDC To Complete Their Abandoned Roads Project In Egbelu Ozodo Comm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Appeal To NDDC To Complete Their Abandoned Roads Project In Egbelu Ozodo Comm (233 Views)

Orji Kalu Constructs Abandoned Roads In Arochukwu, 30 Years After (Photos) / Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo / Kiki And Laolu Osinbajo Complete Their NYSC, Share Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Appeal To NDDC To Complete Their Abandoned Roads Project In Egbelu Ozodo Comm by chrisxxx(m): 5:29am On Nov 26, 2021
At the fall of 2018 we saw too many NDDC contractors scrambling for untarred roads in my semi-urban community.
For the benefits of introduction my community is locate in Obio/Akpor LGA Rivers State. It is about five kilometers away from the Rumuepirikom hometown of Gov. Wike. It had a natural runoff drainage system before NDDC contractors altered her natural topography. Today when it rains people's homes get flooded with water. This is strange to us. Aside this, are unprotected and unguarded canals dug round the community where children and elderly keep falling in. No one has lost their life thanks to the timely rescue efforts which some community boys have always offered whenever there is fall in incident. However this has not been without fatal bodily injury including dislocation and fractures.
I am using this medium to call on the management of NDDC to look into our plight. Prompt actions should be taken to prevent loss of life and further loss of valuable property due to man-made flood in my community.
Cc:
Mynd44
Lalasticlalala
Seun
Akpabio
NDDC
NDDM
Rivers State Government
Obio Akpor Chairman
Et El.

Re: An Appeal To NDDC To Complete Their Abandoned Roads Project In Egbelu Ozodo Comm by Estimshnupp: 5:33am On Nov 26, 2021
Lol
Re: An Appeal To NDDC To Complete Their Abandoned Roads Project In Egbelu Ozodo Comm by chrisxxx(m): 5:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Estimshnupp:
Lol
This is not a laughing matter if you can help do.
Re: An Appeal To NDDC To Complete Their Abandoned Roads Project In Egbelu Ozodo Comm by chrisxxx(m): 5:50am On Oct 30, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Imo Government Foils Indian Contractors Attempt To Put State In Darkness / Sen. Kalu’s Bill Seeking Amendment To Criminal Justice Act Scales Second Reading / Top 5 Richest Bbn Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.