Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

My Journey To NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Journey To NYSC (591 Views)

10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / Uploading Of Batch B 2018 Senate Lists To NYSC Portal / New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To NYSC by Cassyboy2: 7:28am On Nov 26, 2021
Kindly follow this thread to know about my NYSC life and please don't forget to give me advice or suggestions that will make my NYSC fun
Re: My Journey To NYSC by Cassyboy2: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2021
I woke up around 5:02am to prepare myself to the journey ahead. I will be snapping pictures as I move ahead of my journey

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To NYSC by MufasaLion: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2021
If it's not Lagos, I don't wanna read it. grin
Re: My Journey To NYSC by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

You love Lagos that much?
Re: My Journey To NYSC by MufasaLion: 7:47am On Nov 26, 2021
daisyy:

You love Lagos that much?

I live in Lagos, so yes.
Re: My Journey To NYSC by Cassyboy2: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2021
Currently in ITC Owerri. We are about to leave and there is this fine girl am eyeing. I pray we enter the same bus.

Re: My Journey To NYSC by Cassyboy2: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

This my Edo journey go sweet pass lagos on. Am going to catch all the fun there while using my head. Just follow thus thread and you won't regret it
Re: My Journey To NYSC by Cassyboy2: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Just reaching Anambra head bridge. The journey is nothing to right home about. Passing numerous military and police check point was nothing to write home about. As we move, I will keep updating you.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To NYSC by Cassyboy2: 4:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Sorry for late reply. My battery was down before I reach Edo camp. But I was able to charge it im their market.

I have reach Edo camp, the place is very nice and their facilities are very good. We slept very late and woke up very early. We woke up around 4am. Am already meeting one fine girl tonight. I will brief you after the meeting. Well I will be getting you pictures when day breaks.

So far, the place is very good to seen in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

100% Secure Investment / Reponse Please / Foreign Trained Graduate Visa Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.