Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. (2568 Views)

Police Take Over Venue Of Yoruba Self-determination Rally / Breaking : Police Take Over Venue Of Yoruba Self-determination Rally / Sowore Finally Agrees With Nnamdi Kanu On Self Determination, Urges Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by giftibo: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2021
All Ijaws are gathering to fully start the Ijaw Republic movements.
The INC President Professor Benjamin Okaba, who is in same position as the Ohanaeze Ndigbo and Afenifere Presidents, has invited all leaders of the Ijaw Nation to this summit.
What they will be discussing is the future of Ijaws after they've given the Ijaws Republic documents to British leaders saying Ijaws are going for Ijaw Republic vor nothing else.
General Ditari gave it to the INC President and the INC President group, and General Ditari group gave it to the British leaders, so they know of it, and they've taken it to Britain.

This gathering, all Ijaw leaders are invited by the Ijaw National Congress INC, which are

Former President Goodluck Jonathan

Deputy Governor of Delta
Kingsley Otuaro
Deputy Governor of Rivers State.
Harry Ipalibo

Ankio Briggs

General Ditari (the Ijaw Republic himself) and his group

Justice FF Tabai

Pa Edwin Clark
Ijaw Elder Statesman

Among so many other Ijaw leaders were invited by the Ijaw National Congress the Highest ijaw socio cultural organization worldwide.
Ijaw will be joining the NINAS and the Suit at the federal high court Abuja by second week of December, because the summit is first week of December.

Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria crude oil but all we get in return is marginalization and Balkanization into more than six States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other.
All Ijaw areas under Ijaw Youth Council IYC Ijaw National Congress INC and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO are the ones going for Ijaw Republic, and they were unjustly Balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, and Akwa-Ibom States.
The new Ijaw Central dialect will set all things right for all Ijaws.
God bless the Ijaw Republic.
God bless General Ditari.
God bless all great Ijaws.

Ijaw Republic our home.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by TooMuchStuff: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2021
Yawa.....wan...gas.....

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by Ebi2233: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2021
Yes

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by Ebi2233: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2021
Govorner Douye Diri too is invited, and he is coming, among so many other Ijaw leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by KingEverest: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2021
This is nice smiley every region wants out only one region forcing this unity down our throat but we'll prevail at least angry

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by DitariDisciple2: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2021
They've woken up the sleeping Lions Ijaw Republic we stand.
God bless our hero General Ditari.
Ijaw Republic or nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by DitariDisciple2: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2021
For the igbos,
Ekealterego Pass11 AlexBells Igboid Bkayy Slayerforever. Afonjaheadhunts. Idiko.

For the Ijaws.

Robbstark Ijoh tutudez Sageb Jankh Kinematics Captain8 Ebi2233 come nd see this.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by DitariDisciple2: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2021
God bless all great Ijaws.
Ijaw people.
God's own people.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by Idafire: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2021
DitariDisciple2:
For the igbos,
Ekealterego Pass11 AlexBells Igboid Bkayy Slayerforever. Afonjaheadhunts. Idiko.

For the Ijaws.

Robbstark Ijoh tutudez Sageb Jankh Kinematics Captain8 Ebi2233 come nd see this.

Robbstark account was reported and banned by a mod.
He will be back.

Long live the Ijaws.
The ocean our abode.
The ogogoro, our desire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by DitariDisciple2: 9:33am On Nov 26, 2021
Idafire:

He will be back.

Long live the Ijaws.
The ocean our abode.
The ogogoro, our desire.

Your frustrations end here.
So why are Ibo trying to worship Ijaw for Ijaw just to belong to their useless and criminal Biafra??
Mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by DitariDisciple2: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2021
Idafire:

He will be back.

Long live the Ijaws.
The ocean our abode.
The ogogoro, our desire.

Your lies and frustrations end here.
So why are Ibo trying to worship Ijaw for Ijaw just to belong to their useless and criminal Biafra??
Mumu man.
Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by Idafire: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Mumu man.

Benawei, na me Robbstark, this is another account.
I was reported, go and check
Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by DitariDisciple2: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Idafire:

He will be back.

Long live the Ijaws.
The ocean our abode.
The ogogoro, our desire.
Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by DitariDisciple2: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Idafire:

Benawei, na me Robbstark, this is another account.
I was reported, go and check

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by DitariDisciple2: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2021
Look at yourself lieing and contradicting yourself by yourself.
Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by DitariDisciple2: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Iammuyiekpen. Valirex two foolish Benin people oya come mumu here.
All your frustrations end online.

The great Yoruba guy Dubailandlord see this.
Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by Brimstone77: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Mumu man.
bia young man be guided..

Don't involve the igbos In whatever nonsense you're doing...

Igbos are not your mates,you can be doing your rubbish with binis,itsekiri,orhobo etc..

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by Kinematics: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2021
God bless the Ijaws. God bless the Niger Delta.

I know ipig miscreants are in pains....

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by DitariDisciple2: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2021
Brimstone77:
bia young man be guided..

Don't involve the igbos In whatever nonsense you're doing...

Igbos are not your mates,you can be doing your rubbish with binis,itsekiri,orhobo etc..

Ijaws are larger than ibos in population.
Why haven't Ibo use their false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already.
Ibo always pick on Ijaw on Nairaland, and everywhere as if we were the one that made their landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic as useless as it is.
Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by Idiko1: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Kinematics:

The above crap is laughable. I did not read "SOUTHSOUTH" from the junk.
Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by Idiko1: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Why haven't Ibo use their false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already.
Ibo always pick on Ijaw on Nairaland, and everywhere as if we were the one that made their landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic as useless as it is.

Are you on drugs?

10 Likes

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by DitariDisciple2: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2021
God bless all Ijaw.
Equal Ijaw
One Tribe
One Ancestor
One People.
One Ijaw.
God bless our hero General Ditari.
Ijaw Republic our home.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by DitariDisciple2: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Idiko1:

Are you on drugs?

What do you mean by that??
You mean like the Nkpuru mmri ( so called ice) destroying your useless Igbo youths that are already good for nothing great before, only worldwide 419 worldwide prostitution, worldwide drug pushers and.
Ritualists that are good at.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by Idiko1: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

What do you mean by that??
You mean like the Nkpuru mmri ( so called ice) destroying your useless Igbo youths that are already good for nothing great before, only worldwide 419 worldwide prostitution, worldwide drug pushers and.
Ritualists that are good at.

I mean a sentence conveys one thought. Are you also oblivious of the denotation of drug? Hah junky, I careless of your idiotic Nkpuru mmri. However, it takes the sons and daughters 419 fraud star, acclaimed prostitute and drug pusher to recognize another. I spent some of my youthful years in Port Harcourt and vividly remembered the lazy bunch.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by Brimstone77: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

I'm not here for your rubbish online tales..

Just mind your Creek and stop involving the igbos in you nonsense...

I'm done with you don't expect any further reply from me..

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by Brimstone77: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Kinematics:

I hope you have sniffed some soothes this morning??

I heard soothes are falling like snow over there.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by DitariDisciple2: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2021
Idiko1:

I mean a sentence conveys one thought. Are also oblivious of the denotation of drug?

Ijaws are larger than Ibo in population.
U think it's empty space Ijaw use and spread into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom state without other tribes entering Ijaw centre
Kogi state alone is 308 km² bigger than the 5 South East States put together, when only one South South State can compare in size to Kogi.
And Anambra still have Igala there, Enugu have Idoma there, Ebonyi still have Cross River languages there Abia have acculturated Aminadokiari (Ndoki) Ijaw people in it
Imo have acculturated Egbema Ijaw people that are same Egbema people with the Egbema Ijaws that were Balkanized into Edo and Delta.
Bayelsa state alone is 673km² bigger than Imo and Anambra state put together.
U think it's easy to spread straight into 6 big States without other tribe entering out centre, while having different local government areas in these states.
U increase ur population in books, why haven't Ibo use their false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by Loverofpeace: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2021
Good move
Hope you guys are ready for DSS and army.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by Brimstone77: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2021
Idiko1:

I mean a sentence conveys one thought. Are also oblivious of the denotation of drug?
grin grin

You're a wicked sombori...

He couldn't understand the first simple sentence you wrote na this one you want make him come understand ni
Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by DitariDisciple2: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2021
Loverofpeace:
Good move
Hope you guys are ready for DSS and army.

Ijaws are not Ibo or Yoruba that will be arrested and nothing will happen to Nigeria.
We resume the destructions of pipelines in Ijaw areas, Nigeria crumbles to dust.
Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by DitariDisciple2: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

U think it's empty space Ijaw use and spread into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom state without other tribes entering Ijaw centre
Kogi state alone is 308 km² bigger than the 5 South East States put together, when only one South South State can compare in size to Kogi.
And Anambra still have Igala there, Enugu have Idoma there, Ebonyi still have Cross River languages there Abia have acculturated Aminadokiari (Ndoki) Ijaw people in it
Imo have acculturated Egbema Ijaw people that are same Egbema people with the Egbema Ijaws that were Balkanized into Edo and Delta.
U think it's easy to spread straight into 6 big States without other tribe entering out centre, while having different local government areas in these states.
U increase ur population in books, why haven't Ibo use their false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already.
Re: Ijaw Self Determination Process Fully Begins. by Brimstone77: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

jezz..

Who will read and summarize this ravings for me..

I'm going crazy trying to read this..

Ijaw starts and ends in bayelsea state..

Any attempt to by pass beyelsea boundaries will be resisted with full force..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitcha Looks The Same In 1959 And 2021 Pictures / APC & Tinubu Plagiarized Their Manifesto From Kenya & Zambia Universities (Pics) / Gov. Nyesom Wike Tried To Bribe Us To Compromise Elections - Nigerian Army (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.