Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) (26907 Views)

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) / Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by BigYash: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2021
Quiny32323:
These people are funny, na building collapse be the code now.
No mind am. D other one open teeth over building when collapse..
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by EndyEdesonNews(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2021
2023 things
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2021
They have started circulating again,

Check my signature for a life changing move

Affiliate marketing in Nigeria is fast becoming the new trend,here's a free class in tips to make it big with little or no idea

https:///ENZohMfpGCUDTZAAUXf6gI
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Simplythebest: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Condolence visit over a building collapse in lagos state. Did Tinubu lost any member of his family in that incident? How many of the families that lost someone in the incident have u visited. I just pity those youths that support and die for our selfish and wicked politicians.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2021
You did not visit the families of the bereaved, channel support for them during this difficult times. Instead you using the unfortunate circumstances of some people to satisfy your political will.

Shameless old fools

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by frustratedlife: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by MrFly(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2021
mr. P and mr. V.p loading. Opinion though
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by MrUchenna1(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Onye battery ya folu one bar ana agba game?
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by yemmight(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2021
Who dey sow cloths for Jagaban?
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Akpabio pilgrimage to Jagaban.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Nonexisting: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2021
Dem dey rush am but he dey rush Orji Uzoh Kalu. If you know you know.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2021
two thieves
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2021
Alpabio alone delivered 30% of Akwa Ibom votes to APC in 2019. He will deliver nothing less than 40% in 2023. The uncommon leader!

6 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Lisaint(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2021
Condolence visit to an ex governor

Really

Not even to the current governor

Abi nah the ex governor owns the property ni?

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Fiscus105(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2021
COOcewa:
Wow!! After seeing this news, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much IaIasticlala

Die many times before eventually die, pray against heart attack oooo.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2021
Acekoncepts27:
President and his VP
Did you think we have that political maturity of fielding flagbearer and his running mate from the southern party?

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Coldie(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2021
Hugotee:
Fools
Small pikin

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by snoopz: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2021
Why is he visiting asiwaju and not the victims in the hospital??
Eye service sha
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Acekoncepts27:
President and his VP
His vice or Osinbajo's vice is from the north. Two people from south cannot be the president and vice, and he will look for a Muslim. Top on Tinubu's stuff is Ganduje, but that one is also a Muslim. Well, let's see.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by shigishege: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2021
grin grin grin anyone can collapse today oo, no wahala
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by tamdun: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2021
Oleka1:
Abeg what is the benefit of all these visits other than aligning for 2023 election .

If you are in Lagos, I am into production, packaging and distribution of popcorn and we have different distributors in different areas. If you want to partner with me and we share profit. Contact me
Show of strength, they are simply telling tinubu "we dey behind you '

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Echoban: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Yougat:
These guys should be in jail honestly if this is a sane clime

Even without lawful evidence grin

U think law is played with emotiobs??

Obj, GEJ tried but can't see yet u believe ur money is lost. Smh

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by AntonVince: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

His vice or Osinbajo's vice is from the north. Two people from south cannot be the president and vice, and he will look for a Muslim. Top on Tinubu's stuff is Ganduje, but that one is also a Muslim. Well, let's see.

Your Tinubu will only be president in Cuckooland.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by techWriter1: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2021
President and his 16
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2021
AntonVince:

Your Tinubu will only be president in Cuckooland.

Which one is this one saying? Which one is your Tinubu? What's my business with him? It's just a matter of southern president and a northern vice I pointed to him.

See, your hatred will kill you. And no "so so" beating of chests you go dey do around. If we check well, you are an ibo. Na so you go dey go round. Dem talk say make you destroy APGA Ojukwu gave you? Una no fit compete? Na so so foul play you go dey shout here and there. Lol.

Una no fit go make your own party competitive? APC is Fulani - Yoruba unification. Dont you get it? Why dont you improve on your APGA and leverage on it, instead of always going round to attach yourselves to the winning teams? And you have been losing back to back with this strategy; yet, your brains never reset.

Buhari is a stubborn man who refused to give up when he was losing back to back for good 12 years. And Tinubu is another stubborn man who refused to back down for Obadanjo when all SW governors were dethroned. These two people found themselves compatible and they unify their efforts. But what about ibos? You jump from one team to another thinking you are smart. You arent stable and consistent. Ibo ran mad then when these two people came together. They abused APC and Tinubu. Now, you want to be the presidential candidate of the party you worked against in 2015 and 2019. Shame on you. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

Una no well. You want to go on the platform you worked against. Shame on you all.

And then, your hatred for Tinubu is so high. I am not even his fan. As I dont even want him to be president. But rather than have useless people who cannot unify themselves like ibos, I will gladly vote Tinubu. Is it Orji Kalu, that ex convict? Or Okoracha, the statue builder, Or Obiona who is running to the US soon, Or Obi Pandora you want to put there? Una no well at all. Make una dey beat chests like goats about. Rubbish.

E pain am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by olatuns2017: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2021
OLAADEX:

https://www.facebook.com/100044156123376/posts/461635431984990/

Omo

This game is for the Men

If you n ur dad no do politics

2023 is going be for the Men!!!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Carparts888(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2021
I MUST ADMIT THAT TINUBU IS THE MOST INFLUENTIAL YORUBA LEADER AT THE MOMENT EVEN MORE POWERFUL THAN OBASANJO AND THE VP.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Carparts888(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2021
You deserve a cold bottle this Friday for this statement
adedayourt:
You did not visit the families of the bereaved, channel support for them during this difficult times. Instead you using the unfortunate circumstances of some people to satisfy your political will.

Shameless old fools

Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Femijohn198: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2021
This people called politician before 2023, Na stone we go stone them to death, lai Muhammed no 1
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by duro4chang(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2021
realstars:
Tinubu must step down for Akpabio.
You don mini.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) by duro4chang(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Yougat:
What should I do with this news bayii
Read and digest am nau.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS / Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud / EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.