Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Why Is My Semen Yellow Instead Of White-colored? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is My Semen Yellow Instead Of White-colored? (430 Views)

See What Is Making Your Teeth Turn Yellow Instead Of White And Sparkling / The Reason Why Semen Appear Yellow Instead Of White / Exactly Why Is There White-colored Discharge From Your Male Organ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Semen Yellow Instead Of White-colored? by AriannaaJones: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2021
Standard semen is viscous in milky white colored and contains grey-white-colored clots. Following about 10 to 20 minutes, the semen will liquefy and turn into see through, turbid, and lean mucus. Nonetheless, at times men may have yellow semen. So, is it regular? What are the triggers?

1. Lengthy intimate abstinence time

Long erotic abstinence time is the top cause of yellowish semen. The colour of semen is based on the make up of semen. Semen amount is simply a little aspect, and more than 90Percent of semen is semen. The key elements of seminal plasma are drinking water, as well as body fat, health proteins particles, pigment dust, lecithin systems, enzymes, fructose, etc. If abstinence lasts a long time, the color will be yellowish because of the change in actual and chemical substance components.

2. Food items

Ingesting exciting food such as acid, hot and spicy, hot and spicy, and fried exciting meals is easy to cause yellow-colored semen. Men ought to keep a light diet plan and eat more vegetables and fruits rich in ascorbic acid.

3. Reproductive contagious illnesses

Men with prostatitis and seminal vesicle inflammation can also have yellowish semen. Prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis, and harmful bacteria activate sperm in the semen, as a result lowering the good quality of semen and causing yellow-colored semen.

If the sperm turns yellow-colored because of without having sex for quite a long time, it is associated with physical elements. This problem usually only continues for a brief time it will disappear altogether soon and will not have an impact on virility. But if it is due to pathological good reasons, such as prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis, as well as other ailments, it will modify the physical operate, in severe situations, it can result in inability to conceive.

Then individuals will need to go on the medical facility for treatment, and so they can get oral natural medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill to reduce the inflammation of the reproductive process, essentially enhance the disease and change color of semen to normal, and it also will not create any side effects.

Far more interest ought to be paid out towards the diet regime:

1. Food products wealthy in calcium supplement: milk, wonderful walnuts, pinnatifid, fresh mushrooms, mustard, coffee bean items, kelp, Flammulina velutipes can be.

2. Fruits abundant in fructose: semen motility is linked to the exact amount of fructose in seminal vesicles, very low fructose content in semen can easily cause spermatozoa. Consist of apples, grapes, pineapples, grapefruits, and so on. And Stream shrimp, meat, wolfberry, and leek are all recommended.

At ordinary instances, patients should be more conscious of relaxation, prevent spicy food, adjust the regularity of sexual life, and masturbation routines ought to be transformed.
Re: Why Is My Semen Yellow Instead Of White-colored? by Daveambition(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2021
I learn different stuffs daily on this form, and i also read weirdo shits too but at the end; i get educated..
Anyone heard or seen that {DAMN NIGGA} dude, Slawmoiir or whatever be the spelling yo?
Re: Why Is My Semen Yellow Instead Of White-colored? by rottenPussy: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Daveambition:
I learn different stuffs daily on this form, and i also read weirdo shits too but at the end; i get educated..
Anyone heard or seen that {DAMN NIGGA} dude, Slawmoiir or whatever be the spelling yo?
Nice story!

(1) (Reply)

Kasly Femate Capsule / What Is Dementia, And What Are The Symptoms? / How To Use Mango Seed To Regain Virginity - For Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.