Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) (58750 Views)

Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea / Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail / Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
georgeakins:
This woman is one the very few people still doing the work of God in the World today.

Others are thievss and robbers,

Keep it up!

Well done oga Judge (George). You are truly living your name. sad
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
mu2sa2:
God is Great. The Islamic land of Dubai welcoming to people of all faiths, including this Christian prophetess.
You religion mentality
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
All I can say is nice teeth

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
No! He's from Nigeria, Nnewi to be precise
kinglee007:
Why is she dressed like one of the Brazilian Carnival Ladies? Wait, Ronaldinho is from Brazil right?
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by mu2sa2: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
See how you're making a mockery of yourself.
Leverage2021:
no they are their for mutah

You know allah recommends it for Muslims alongside Adultery

Sahih Muslim 2658 a
Allah fixed the very portion of adultery which a man will indulge in. There would be no escape from it.
The adultery of the eye is the lustful look and the adultery of the ears is listening to voluptuous (song or talk) and the adultery of the tongue is licentious speech and the adultery of the hand is the lustful grip (embrace) and the adultery of the feet is to walk (to the place) where he intends to commit adultery and the heart yearns and desires which he may or may not put into effect.
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Leverage2021: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
mu2sa2:
See how you're making a mockery of yourself.
joke on you MUMUsa, maybe the devil hasn't left your nose yet

Sahih al-Bukhari 3295

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night."
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Oluwadare316(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=Leverage2021 post=107985378]joke on you MUMUsa, maybe the devil hasn't left your nose yet

Sahih al-Bukhari 3295

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night."

[/quote
This is mockery, if u cannot understand Sahih books then why playing with it. I don't know/read Bible so I don't play with it. There are true Muslims yet people perspective will not change.
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Leverage2021: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Oluwadare316:
grin
better shut your dirty mouth

Shey na Chinese Dem take write am ni?

When you are washing your nose to blow the devil out shebi you don't do it physically

Islam is a joke

Even yawning is from the devil abi you yawn spiritually too

Sahih al-Bukhari 3289

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yawning is from Satan
and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by walexsho(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
His departure from Barca paved way for Messi to shine.
And when messsi left?
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
walexsho:

And when messsi left?
It paved way for Ansu Fati to shine. Note: In Barca, Ronaldinho wore 10 and it was passed to Messi. Messi wore 10, it is now passed to Ansu Fati.
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Kyrestas: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
She Look Like olumba member.
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by kinglee007(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lewisdinho:
No! He's from Nigeria, Nnewi to be precise

okay. Thank you teacher Njoku. I was beginning to wonder if it was really the same Ronaldinho i know in Brazil. Thank you once again teacher Njoku. Na only you be Einstein.
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by cosmos1440: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Layormiii:
Wow.. he looks really good with the new teeth. I aliways thought he didn't want to get rid of them
km

Which new teeth ?
I beg those two big front teeth are still there joor
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

Mumurudeen its Friday. Go to the mosque and slam your head. Stop committing sin on NL this Friday.

OSU,armed robber from AfghanYEASTERN; where are you planning to rob tonight ? Shameless criminal from god forsaken land of cannibals ! From South Africa to Malaysia, Ghana to India, Nigeria to Americas,the Igbos from Biafra (eastern Nigeria) are famous for just one thing : CRIME OF ALL SORTS !

Ole,omo IBO,isn't it time to deliver that "cokes" (cocaines) in your intestines before it bursts out your faecal oha filled belly ? Las,las,you
will be caught by the authorities like your other criminal kinsmen,taking to the gallow and beheaded like a common criminal that you are !

Let me highlight here some of the confusions that have befallen your Idiotic race in Nigeria and why you've become a laughing stock in the comity of nations :

(1) Igbo people hate Hausa Fulani Muslims but love ATIKU at the same time !

(2) They like Yoruba Christians but hate Awolowo and Osinbajo with passion !

(3) They want Biafra and 2023 presidency at the same time !

(4) Dominating and feeling marginalized at the same time !

Above is why I always believe that you guys from the evil axis - AfghanYEASTERN are not only stupid but extremely senseless. Therefore, kiddo,I'm not surprised that you've been displaying that same level of extreme stupidity and senselessness all along here; it's a generic issue !

I'm done with you fool; you may now crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there !

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Cerebellum: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
paulolee:
ever smilling n down to earth gaucho...
I remember wen I met him in Milan...I asked for an autograph but he said I come over for a pics..
I for upload the pics but dm bin steal d fone..

Him Too Liegrin
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Stanleyville(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin

Prophetess abeg lay hands o....Baba need am
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by billyG(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
She even know Ronaldinho... tapping his biocurrent for free.
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

[s]OSU,armed robber from AfghanYEASTERN; where are you planning to rob tonight ? Shameless criminal from god forsaken land of cannibals ! From South Africa to Malaysia, Ghana to India, Nigeria to Americas,the Igbos from Biafra (eastern Nigeria) are famous for just one thing : CRIME OF ALL SORTS !

Ole,omo IBO,isn't it time to deliver that "cokes" (cocaines) in your intestines before it bursts out your faecal oha filled belly ? Las,las,you
will be caught by the authorities like your other criminal kinsmen,taking to the gallow and beheaded like a common criminal that you are !

Let me highlight here some of the confusions that have befallen your Idiotic race in Nigeria and why you've become a laughing stock in the comity of nations :

(1) Igbo people hate Hausa Fulani Muslims but love ATIKU at the same time !

(2) They like Yoruba Christians but hate Awolowo and Osinbajo with passion !

(3) They want Biafra and 2023 presidency at the same time !

(4) Dominating and feeling marginalized at the same time !

Above is why I always believe that you guys from the evil axis - AfghanYEASTERN are not only stupid but extremely senseless. Therefore, kiddo,I'm not surprised that you've been displaying that same level of extreme stupidity and senselessness all along here; it's a generic issue ! ;

I'm done with you fool; you may now crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there ![/s]

E pain am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Prophetess are you there to pray for him or you are there to add another wahala up on the wahala he already had?
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Clinghton: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dinho still looking fresh, I wish he would get back to football even if it's coaching role.
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Oluwadare316(m): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Leverage2021:
better shut your dirty mouth

Shey na Chinese Dem take write am ni?

When you are washing your nose to blow the devil out shebi you don't do it physically

Islam is a joke

Even yawning is from the devil abi you yawn spiritually too

Sahih al-Bukhari 3289

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yawning is from Satan
and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."
What is the problem and if u are not a Muslim. There is nothing you will say or post online that will change or make any sense. Yawn, islamic is a joke is your own issue. Showing your level of knowledge about a religion you hate and does not know 100percent. There are so many islamic books online and every where and Quran is not manipulated.
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by abbeyfel: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Leverage2021: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
[s]
Oluwadare316:

What is the problem and if u are not a Muslim. There is nothing you will say or post online that will change or make any sense. Yawn, islamic is a joke is your own issue. Showing your level of knowledge about a religion you hate and does not know 100percent. There are so many islamic books online and every where and Quran is not manipulated.
[/s] brainwashed slave you have actually said nothing

Too bad you just follow without sense

Allah sef has condemned you to hell for your slave reward

Mishkat al-Masabih 119

Abud Darda' reported God’s messenger as saying, “God created Adam when He created him and struck his right shoulder and brought forth his offspring white like small ants. And he struck his left shoulder and brought forth his offspring black as though they were charcoal. Then He said to the party on his right side, ‘To paradise, and I do not care’ and He said to the party in his left shoulder, ‘To hell, and I do not care’.”
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Oluwadare316(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s] brainwashed slave you have actually said nothing

Too bad you just follow without sense

Allah sef has condemned you to hell for your slave reward

Mishkat al-Masabih 119

Abud Darda' reported God’s messenger as saying, “God created Adam when He created him and struck his right shoulder and brought forth his offspring white like small ants. And he struck his left shoulder and brought forth his offspring black as though they were charcoal. Then He said to the party on his right side, ‘To paradise, and I do not care’ and He said to the party in his left shoulder, ‘To hell, and I do not care’.”
Goodluck to you sir. You should have used your time for something more important. What is your religion and which books do you follow. Just copying Quran verses online. If you have the time, u can copy the whole Quran. You always think people are brainwashed yet some People can't bring the right proofs of there own God or how many God.
And still the Bible is not perfect. Have a great time ,you are a wonderful person.
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by NessFortunate: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Robnectar:
Gucho grin
when spirituality meets FOOTBALL IS DEVINE BALLING. #LAUDABLE
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Leverage2021: 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Oluwadare316:

Goodluck to you sir. You should have used your time for something more important. What is your religion and which books do you follow. Just copying Quran verses online. If you have the time, u can copy the whole Quran. You always think people are brainwashed yet some People can't bring the right proofs of there own God or how many God.
And still the Bible is not perfect. Have a great time ,you are a wonderful person.
what a joker

Copying Quran verses sorry Abdul you don't even know the difference between Quran and Hadith if it hit you so why should I be surprised you have no understanding
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Gt321(m): 6:06am On Nov 27, 2021
WibusJaga:

What a great achievement. Congratulations to her.
Olobe
Re: Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) by Oluwadare316(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2021
Leverage2021:
what a joker

Copying Quran verses sorry Abdul you don't even know the difference between Quran and Hadith if it hit you so why should I be surprised you have no understanding
Okay good luck, I know cos I even saw it online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark / If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) / Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.