Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Men Who Wear Jeans Are Promoting Anti-christ – Prophetess - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Men Who Wear Jeans Are Promoting Anti-christ – Prophetess (180 Views)

"Making Education Accessible: How Scholarships Are Promoting Student Diversity" / Never Lend Money To People Who Wear This Cap. / Stock Jeans Available At Wholesale And Retail Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Wear Jeans Are Promoting Anti-christ – Prophetess by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2021
An unknown prophetess has disclosed that men who wear jeans do nothing other than to promote antichrist.

According to him, jeans are uniform for the devil, therefore, anyone who wears it has the discretion of promoting the works of the devil.

The prophetess asked men who are fond of wearing it to put a stop to it to save their souls.

“Let me tell you something about jeans, especially you brothers. You see, in the kingdom of darkness, I was raised to the highest level of the kingdom of darkness — executive member. We sit in a meeting, face to face with Lucifer before Jesus Christ arrested me. So that time we were holding meetings regularly. We do meetings in Russia, California, in the 999 realms”,  she said.

She continued: “So there was a day we were holding a meeting in 999 realms and one of the agents raised this that ‘how do we gather people into the kingdom of anti-Christ, how do we control their hearts?’. And let me tell you, the real name of JEANS is ‘Global Uniform of Anti-Christ‘. So if you put on jeans, you are promoting antichrist to come. Do you understand?

https://www.browngh.com/men-wear-jeans-promoting-anti-christ-prophetess/

Re: Men Who Wear Jeans Are Promoting Anti-christ – Prophetess by habsydiamond(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Some people with their black brain and the upside down thinking mode. How can someone say wearing of jeans is satanic.. I cant just fathom it at all.
Re: Men Who Wear Jeans Are Promoting Anti-christ – Prophetess by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Prophetess deh lai lai
Re: Men Who Wear Jeans Are Promoting Anti-christ – Prophetess by temitope27(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2021
This woman again
Re: Men Who Wear Jeans Are Promoting Anti-christ – Prophetess by Bruno3000(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2021
See her big mouth. Thunder fire all false prophets!

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Christmas Budget Ready? / Tradefair Weekend With Ewagoyin Ti De Restaurant – Adjaka Empire / N340 Fuel Price Can Trigger Crisis, PFN Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.