Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Clem Ohameze Begs For Prayers Ahead Of Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clem Ohameze Begs For Prayers Ahead Of Surgery (269 Views)

Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) / Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery / Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clem Ohameze Begs For Prayers Ahead Of Surgery by Geraldsergio95(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2021
Veteran Nigerian actor, Clem Ohameze is about to undergo surgery due to illness after car accident.
In a viral video on social media, Nigerian actor. Clem Ohameze disclosed his involvement in a fatal car accident.

The veteran Nollywood actor revealed that, while receiving treatment at the hospital, it was discovered that his lower limb had been affected, and his ability to walk was threatened.

He said he was advised to undergo a surgical procedure.

"My name is Clem Ohameze; sometime back, I was involved in a car accident. I was taken to the hospital. While I was being treated, they discovered that my lower limb was affected.

[Read more]

https://clacified.com/entertainment/16/clem-ohameze-set-to-undergo-surgery

(1) (Reply)

AFRIMA Awards 2021: Wizkid, Burna Boy, Diamond Platnumz Bag Multiple Nominations / #justiceforsylvester: Nigerian Women Stage Protest In Front Of Dowen College / Whitemoney And Liquorose Kick Off #selense Challange, Display Nice Dance Moves (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.