Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba (8324 Views)

IPOB/UGM/ ESN Killings: Chosen Church Moves Popular Crusade From Imo To Lagos / Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by Yaggi: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by ThickSharon123(f): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
The East knows better that's why they don't complain. They know who's the menace.
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by GodIsBiafran: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell. South East wey we dey so? shocked
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by J3susFr3ak: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
dasparrow:
I pray that peace returns to the East. I am very much aware that the Nigerian government brought unknown gun men to the East just like they paid hoodlums to destroy the endsars protest.

They have their hands in a lot of filthy muddy waters lately, which would surely blow up on their faces.
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by Faithworld1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
It is well with NIGERIA. E go beta.
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by Sion47: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Isn't enough reason
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Imo is becoming another Borno state.Just like it happened in Borno,it is happening in Imo.
Whatever evil you feed,groom and cheer on,must surely turn on you to hunt you.
Just like Frankenstein and his created monster.
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by tiger28: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Leverage2021:
will you shut your dirty mouth

North that has been suffering from Islamic Terrorists orchestrated by Islam and teaching from mosques since 2006 how many times have sultan organized summit there

Your Terrorist sheiks rather organize summit for boosting bandits
NOrth North North North....bla bla bla!!!! its REALLY getting tiring, and i am farrrr from being a northerner. WHAT does North have to do with this subject INstead of facing the MONSTER that you have made...............I am happy there are SOME OBJECTIVES igbos who can admit to the mess in SE. PPL are getting tired of the normal " its the DSS, its the Yeribas,its the fulanis......".

3 Likes

Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by Leverage2021: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
tiger28:
NOrth North North North....bla bla bla!!!! its REALLY getting tiring, and i am farrrr from being a northerner. WHAT does North have to do with this subject INstead of facing the MONSTER that you have made...............I am happy there are SOME OBJECTIVES igbos who can admit to the mess in SE. PPL are getting tired of the normal " its the DSS, its the Yeribas,its the fulanis......".
almajiri shut your trap

It's really getting tiring?

Is the Boko Haram, Bandits, Iswap you are gallivanting with tiring you in the north

Or is this not the problem sucking all security billions in this country
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by ofuonyebi: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
If i were you people in such large nos with those atired regalia..
i would book for the meeting at one of the charlets at Aso Rock

Afterall, is Aba more safe than onitsha or imo?
only a fool can deceive itself with our current insecurity

that your gathering was a great risk & joke ...too costly
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by izac82: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Chuksemi:

So according to your logic, since the north is in disarray
And unsafe, the east can also follow suit? Is this a defense? If Boko haram is in the north, does that mean the east can then be unsafe as well?

I would really appreciate your response
My brother, you see those IPOB sympathizers, especially the online supporters that live far away from Igboland, they are a serious problem to ndi Igbo. A girl was shot dead today in Obowo Imo state. Kanu that boast of destroying Nigeria army by attracting them to the south east is cooling off in DSS cell. Innocent people are bearing the brunt of these goons that are determined to destroy Igboland. It's so anoying seeing them writing nonsense online with no solution.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by izac82: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Leverage2021:
almajiri shut your trap

Is the Boko Haram, Bandits, Iswap you are gallivanting with tiring you in the north

You will be a big fool for comparing the North to the East. Do we have to turn our homeland to a war zone, because the North is a war zone?
You sound very stupid with this comparison I swear.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by NacoAba: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
I know that this is your prayers but you come too late.. I do really estate and I can tell you people are buying more properties now in the East more than before.. so go to hell. Your market no go sale . We are fine here at Aba. Tell your Federal government to stop frustrating the effort of building roads . If they can't build they should hands off so state can do it. You hear Abia government saying same right
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by NacoAba: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
I know that this is your prayers but you come too late.. I do really estate and I can tell you people are buying more properties now in the East more than before.. so go to hell. Your market no go sale . We are fine here at Aba. Tell your Federal government to stop frustrating the effort of building roads . If they can't build they should hands off so state can do it. You hear Abia government saying same right

Kinematics:
Everyone and everything is running away from the SE.
Soon nobody will remain in the SE.

Ndi biafla una Well done!
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by DanHaske: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
By calling on the federal government to address it, I guess they mean Nnamdi Kanu should be released unconditionally and presidency should be given to an Igbo man
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by Leverage2021: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
izac82:

You will be a big fool for comparing the North to the East. Do we have to turn our homeland to a war zone, because the North is a war zone?
You sound very stupid with this comparison I swear.
you are the big fool here

The north is the war zone, your gimmick to divert attention to the east is stale

Nnadi kanu as you claimed is in dss custody, so you and your likes of kyari have been exposed as those killing in the east
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by Kinematics: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
NacoAba:

[s]I know that this is your prayers but you come too late.. I do really estate and I can tell you people are buying more properties now in the East more than before.. so go to hell. Your market no go sale . We are fine here at Aba. Tell your Federal government to stop frustrating the effort of building roads . If they can't build they should hands off so state can do it. You hear Abia government saying same right
[/s]

Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by UnabashedIPOB: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kinematics:
Everyone and everything is running away from the SE.
Soon nobody will remain in the SE.

Ndi biafla una Well done!

Are you and your peeps safe in your own enclave? Absolutely NOT!
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by Kinematics: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

[s]Are you and your peeps safe in your own enclave? Absolutely NOT![/s]

So because we are not safe you decided to make your own region worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by UnabashedIPOB: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kinematics:

So because we are not safe you decided to make your own region worse.

I never said that. I was just reminding you that NO place is safe in your damned LIEGERIA. So, it is disingenuous of you or anyone to act like there's a safe haven anywhere in that contraption, that's all!
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by Dhury: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ipob Christianity Haram keep moving until no church building or Christian Left in East because ipob worship only the new religion brought by prophet kanu .
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by Orangedreams: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
May God help us in this country.

Abeg check my signature.
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by tiger28: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Leverage2021:
almajiri shut your trap

bla bla bla bla bla........ the farthest that i have been in the north is abuja and tht was ONLY ONCE!!!
Keep blaming EVERYBODY ........See how the monsters that you guys were on youtube cheering on ,have reversed and now hunting you[ saw a sad video of masked men in owerri driving in a van , armed to the teeth and igbos were cheering them on. when they start killing, you call them DSS]
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by Carlylepneuma: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
can u see? so peace is not a thing to play with. ur own priest running frm u fake ass thugs....
Re: South-East Killings Force Catholic Summit’s Movement From Imo To Asaba by LegalWolf: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The True Sabbath Day, Saturday Or Sunday? / Should I Get Baptised The Second Time? Please Help / How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.