Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nothing I No Go See For Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing I No Go See For Lagos (451 Views)

Reasons I No Longer Have Interest To Relocate To America / Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) / The New Trains That Will Be Used For Lagos-Ibadan Railway And Their Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing I No Go See For Lagos by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Nothing I no go see for Lagos....I was at the International Airport car park waiting for request back to the Island.

This lady with two big boxes (fine girl o)walked up to me asking if I was a cab guy.I told her yes and asked her if she needed my services.

She said she was going to Elegushi Beach to meet up with someone.According to her,she said her phone was switched off that's why she couldn't order Uber and she could not afford the charges of the Airport Taxi guys,that was her reason for walking up to the car park.

I told her 15k,she said 10k.I said 12 and she agreed.As we were on transit,we started gisting,but I observed that most of the questions she was asking me were personal.

Like are u married,u stay alone bla bla bla.To cut the story short,When we got the the beach,madam changed her story.

According to her,She said she was deported from Turkey.That their plane landed last night and she had no where to go to.All the money she has on her is just $20.She is from Edo. State and she don't want to go back home empty handed.She don't have any friends or relatives in Lagos to stay with for the time being.

She don't have money to pay me and have no where to go to.She is now begging me if she can stay in my place for sometime so she can arrange herself b4 going back to Edo State.

Presently I'm confused.I feel bad for her.She need to take a bathe,she need to eat.I don't know what to do.

Pls guys what's your opinion??⁩
Work don come ooo

As shared by an Uber/Bolt driver
#copied
Re: Nothing I No Go See For Lagos by Iamziggy: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Nothing I no go see for Lagos....I was at the International Airport car park waiting for request back to the Island.

This lady with two big boxes (fine girl o)walked up to me asking if I was a cab guy.I told her yes and asked her if she needed my services.

She said she was going to Elegushi Beach to meet up with someone.According to her,she said her phone was switched off that's why she couldn't order Uber and she could not afford the charges of the Airport Taxi guys,that was her reason for walking up to the car park.

I told her 15k,she said 10k.I said 12 and she agreed.As we were on transit,we started gisting,but I observed that most of the questions she was asking me were personal.

Like are u married,u stay alone bla bla bla.To cut the story short,When we got the the beach,madam changed her story.

According to her,She said she was deported from Turkey.That their plane landed last night and she had no where to go to.All the money she has on her is just $20.She is from Edo. State and she don't want to go back home empty handed.She don't have any friends or relatives in Lagos to stay with for the time being.

She don't have money to pay me and have no where to go to.She is now begging me if she can stay in my place for sometime so she can arrange herself b4 going back to Edo State.

Presently I'm confused.I feel bad for her.She need to take a bathe,she need to eat.I don't know what to do.

Pls guys what's your opinion??⁩
Work don come ooo
Which work?

As shared by an Uber/Bolt driver
#copied[/quote]

Hmm Riskyyyyy in davido's voice
Re: Nothing I No Go See For Lagos by KingLarry04: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Well, if she is honest with her story, you can help her, I already believe her story when I read she is from Edo state, but be watchful.. our kind hearts will not get us into troubles
Re: Nothing I No Go See For Lagos by Freestainworld(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2021
If you can help, it's fine, deportation no be moimoi
Re: Nothing I No Go See For Lagos by temitope27(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2021
U wan carry ashewo for house abi? She no wan go back home empty handed, so which work she wan comette dey do for Lagos nw? She better leave arrogance and go back home

(1) (Reply)

Family Of Four, Student Dies As Car Crashes At UNILORIN Dam / ...... / On The Subject Of Nigerians Abroad Discouraging Others Coming Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.