Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,307 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? (1967 Views)

Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mariangeles:

cheesy

O kwa ya? shocked
It is what I've observed!

They have this deceptive nature like they can't hurt a fly, but they can stab you in the back.
They're sometimes like slow poison. No offense to your brother.
They are quite manipulative too. When you're with them, they let you do most of the talking while they read you. Especially if you're a free spirited person.

You know that guy that I told you about that's a Pisces? I cut him off my life when I noticed how manipulative he was.
Such a snake! grin
If na back stabbing, any zodiac can o...It boils down to individual difference..

Mana i huru aghugho..Hapuru ya ndi pisces cheesy
O nwehu ike imere gi ihe ga bara nani gi uru that easy...Very annoying... lipsrsealed

But will expect you to go all out for him...

I don't like that life..at all.

Akporo m manipulation ashi...I don't want to do it to anyone, and onye m likiri eme kwala m ya..If not na ghosting.. grin....Zodiac m moves on very fast.
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Munzy14:

If na back stabbing, any zodiac can o...It boils down to individual difference..

Mana i huru aghugho..Hapuru ya ndi pisces cheesy
O nwehu ike imere gi ihe ga bara nani gi uru that easy...Very annoying... lipsrsealed

But will expect you to go all out for him...

I don't like that life..at all.

Akporo m manipulation ashi...I don't want to do it to anyone, and onye m likiri eme kwala m ya..If not na ghosting.. grin....Zodiac m moves on very fast.

I don't think I can be friends with a Pisces again.
Our vibes do not match.

I swear, I cannot tolerate a manipulative person because it unsettles my free spirit.

The thing about my zodiac is that once they trust you, they can be free and open with you. They are not so with everyone.
They're very loyal too and can take a friend's matter personal, but once you betray that trust/loyalty in any way, they might forgive you with time but they will never trust you again.
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mariangeles:

I don't think I can be friends with a Pisces again.
Our vibes do not match.

I swear, I cannot tolerate a manipulative person because it unsettles my free spirit.

The thing about my zodiac is that once they trust you, they can be free and open with you. They are not so with everyone.
They're very loyal too and can take a friend's matter personal, but once you betray that trust/loyalty in any way, they might forgive you with time but they will never trust you again.

I have this same spirit...I trust easily...Mana if betrayed, I cannever go back to it...

I can forgive o, but trust, mba.

Even onye m na a date can feel so relaxed till I drift..I am gifted in that...That has been my problem with babes...I trust and make her feel sooo relaxed and comfortable, mana ones I noticed manipulations or games, I begin to cut off till i drift completely... lipsrsealed

Last one ka na afu m zii ma mcheta otu nwaanyi jiri list a ram conditions o ga eji kwere ka n luo ya grin grin
Na m ga alu ya na church mma ya.

Na mu agahu a dedicate umu m na Catholic grin

Na m ga hapu ya na ekpe ekpere na udi church ya..Smh.

Ike gwuru m o...Ofu enyi m shiri the list obi gbawara di guy..Because he knew us and how we started..He was like munzy this babe eruhu level gi...ya noro kwa na enye gi rules.. cheesy...

Ahu shiela m anya n'uwa on code..But Everything happens for the experience and lessons...

Ihuru manipulative person, avoid the person.

Mana, you know you can see a Pisces agwa ya di different? Very possible.

Just keep and open mind and keep being yourself...Modify yourself from lessons learnt and experience....They count.
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Munzy14:

I have this same spirit...I trust easily...Mana if betrayed, I cannever go back to it...

I can forgive o, but trust, mba.

Even onye m na a date can feel so relaxed till I drift..I am gifted in that...That has been my problem with babes...I trust and make her feel sooo relaxed and comfortable, mana ones I noticed manipulations or games, I begin to cut off till i drift completely... lipsrsealed

Through less frequent calls okwa ya?

Don't they notice and then adjust?

Last one ka na afu m zii ma mcheta otu nwaanyi jiri list a ram conditions o ga eji kwere ka n luo ya grin grin

I quite understand the feeling of anger.cheesy

Na m ga alu ya na church mma ya.

Na mu agahu a dedicate umu m na Catholic grin

Na m ga hapu ya na ekpe ekpere na udi church ya..Smh.

Ike gwuru m o...Ofu enyi m shiri the list obi gbawara di guy..Because he knew us and how we started..He was like munzy this babe eruhu level gi...ya noro kwa na enye gi rules.. cheesy...

Na wah o!
O jiri onu ya kwuo ya ka o deshiri la gi na? (I hope you can understand that cheesy )
O ga wu mgbe o choga uzo o ga e shi a la.

Ahu shiela m anya n'uwa on code..But Everything happens for the experience and lessons...

Nga kpara'm ochi ehn...cheesy

Munzy si ya a hushie la anya. cheesy

Ihuru manipulative person, avoid the person.

You know the best way to punish a manipulative person? It is to make yourself unavailable. It kills them and their games, especially when you do it abruptly.
They will begin to desperately look for you.

Mana, you know you can see a Pisces agwa ya di different? Very possible.

Apart from agwa, ha na wukari ndi ume ngwo. undecided

With them, you'd most times have to be the one to initiate conversation and keep it going. Boring.

Just keep and open mind and keep being yourself...Modify yourself from lessons learnt and experience....They count.

OK.
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 3:14am On Dec 03, 2021
Mariangeles:

Through less frequent calls okwa ya?

Don't they notice and then adjust?

I quite understand the feeling of anger.cheesy

Na wah o!
O jiri onu ya kwuo ya ka o deshiri la gi na? (I hope you can understand that cheesy )
O ga wu mgbe o choga uzo o ga e shi a la.

Nga kpara'm ochi ehn...cheesy

Munzy si ya a hushie la anya. cheesy

You know the best way to punish a manipulative person? It is to make yourself unavailable. It kills them and their games, especially when you do it abruptly.
They will begin to desperately look for you.

Apart from agwa, ha na wukari ndi ume ngwo. undecided

With them, you'd most times have to be the one to initiate conversation and keep it going. Boring.

OK.
Lol...ma calls, chats and texts will gradually die naturally..

If I really like the lady, I will let her know...She is becoming too relax...In the sense that o nahu zi eme ihe ndi na enye m obi añuri di ka oshi eme na mbu... cheesy (love languages).

The anger wasn't even the case, the case wu a babe formu ga loyal, bia zie di wa manipulative.. undecided

O dere la m ya na whatsapp, bia kwa jiri onu kwuo ya... grin

You are right, I think she thought I will give in to the religious stuff, unto na love ya gbu ga m ka mmanya grin grin...When I said no, and I won't accept any of those conditions..Her tone changed..Reality dawn on her..

A gwara m ya si, o wu a rebel, I can't keep a rebellion as a forever...Otu eshi oga turn umu m against me unto petty stuffs.

The last m gwara ya wu, Ihu m n'anya, I ga esoro m...If not to ya tent Oh!!! Israel. grin

Onwe kwara onye nke ozo, Ihe ojiri gbaa oso, o si na m yiri a player grin...After afo abuo, distance kept us away, ya ebido games, I lost interest and quit...

O mechara choro m bia, like 5months after, but av started dating someone else...Reality hit her, she left for good...

Later ka ogwara m through FB na ya biara ka anyi mezie...but she met reality, healed and moved on.

Hahahaha i si boring grin grin onwehu ihe na afu nwaanyi ka nwoke igba ya nkiti and leave her to be initiating conversation.. grin...Oji agbawa obi..

Ihe ozo m kporo ashi wu laziness...whether man or woman, I can't deal..Mpa m si m, a lazy person lives to eat and sleep.. cheesy.

My kind of woman, na adi intelligent first...Nke awu first attraction, Ma kwa mma ya o cheesy, Di resourceful and lively...

O wuhu kwa m jikere for business/work, nwaanyi a makpuru n'elu bed grin The dull lipsrsealed

As for nwoke, muna nwoke di lazy enwehu business...I run my business and coordinate those of my clients...So,if I can, I believe nwoke o wula ga eme li ya.

Most lazy people are manipulative...if you meet them at work place, nsogbu...Nwe gbuo kwanu onweha na onu ojoor.. undecided

A man I employed to attend to a client's farm, this man di gidere lazy eeh, Nwoke biara jiri style na manipulate m o..smh.
As a family man he is, I was being considerate...He turned it to a charity stuff...In fact to extent I set up a meeting with client and made a decision he must go...He left October, Ma mee employ another family guy...Di kwanu younger...Now I am enjoying peace and harmony with works...To extent my younger brother m gwara ka okworo m ga dia yesterday, si m ugbu a ka m nwetara onye makiri sense... grin grin
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...ma calls, chats and texts will gradually die naturally..

If I really like the lady, I will let her know...She is becoming too relax...In the sense that o nahu zi eme ihe ndi na enye m obi añuri di ka oshi eme na mbu... cheesy (love languages).

The anger wasn't even the case, the case wu a babe formu ga loyal, bia zie di wa manipulative.. undecided

O dere la m ya na whatsapp, bia kwa jiri onu kwuo ya... grin

You are right, I think she thought I will give in to the religious stuff, unto na love ya gbu ga m ka mmanya grin grin...When I said no, and I won't accept any of those conditions..Her tone changed..Reality dawn on her..

A gwara m ya si, o wu a rebel, I can't keep a rebellion as a forever...Otu eshi oga turn umu m against me unto petty stuffs.

The last m gwara ya wu, Ihu m n'anya, I ga esoro m...If not to ya tent Oh!!! Israel. grin

O nwerekwara ike I biachi o...ma ya chebara ihe nile.

Onwe kwara onye nke ozo, Ihe ojiri gbaa oso, o si na m yiri a player grin...After afo abuo, distance kept us away, ya ebido games, I lost interest and quit...

O mechara choro m bia, like 5months after, but av started dating someone else...Reality hit her, she left for good...

Later ka ogwara m through FB na ya biara ka anyi mezie...but she met reality, healed and moved on.

Things were never the same again.

Hahahaha i si boring grin grin onwehu ihe na afu nwaanyi ka nwoke igba ya nkiti and leave her to be initiating conversation.. grin...Oji agbawa obi..

It depends on how much she's into that person.
O nwere onye o ga a wu, they won't care o.

Ihe ozo m kporo ashi wu laziness...whether man or woman, I can't deal..Mpa m si m, a lazy person lives to eat and sleep.. cheesy.

My kind of woman, na adi intelligent first...Nke awu first attraction, Ma kwa mma ya o cheesy, Di resourceful and lively...

O wuhu kwa m jikere for business/work, nwaanyi a makpuru n'elu bed grin The dull lipsrsealed

As for nwoke, muna nwoke di lazy enwehu business...I run my business and coordinate those of my clients...So,if I can, I believe nwoke o wula ga eme li ya.

Most lazy people are manipulative...if you meet them at work place, nsogbu...Nwe gbuo kwanu onweha na onu ojoor.. undecided

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin

A man I employed to attend to a client's farm, this man di gidere lazy eeh, Nwoke biara jiri style na manipulate m o..smh.
As a family man he is, I was being considerate...He turned it to a charity stuff...In fact to extent I set up a meeting with client and made a decision he must go...He left October, Ma mee employ another family guy...Di kwanu younger...Now I am enjoying peace and harmony with works...To extent my younger brother m gwara ka okworo m ga dia yesterday, si m ugbu a ka m nwetara onye makiri sense... grin grin

They always form diligent when they're new on the job. cheesy
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mariangeles:

O nwerekwara ike I biachi o...ma ya chebara ihe nile.

Things were never the same again.

It depends on how much she's into that person.
O nwere onye o ga a wu, they won't care o.

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin

They always form diligent when they're new on the job. cheesy
Mba..nke ahu a gaala for me....Enyere m ya oge ka oche bara ya echiche o, mana o formu ga...mu agbashi ya nkiti...O ma m ofuma..She knows ones I move, that's it...Ya luru wa pastor church ya... grin

Exactly...Si gi onye biara di too diligent, were aghugho na manipulate m ...He was no longer effective..Yet stylishly asked for Increment with Joke undecided..I acted like I didn't hear him...Two days later, ma kpooya gwa ya hu face to face, Anyone of you hoping for Increment is wasting time..Eme biri m ihu that day..lol

A week later I replaced him...I will never give room for a lazy person again..I did audit and realised how much lost due to his manipulations which somehow frustrated expansions. angry In the time frame.

1 Like

Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Munzy14:

Mba..nke ahu a gaala for me....Enyere m ya oge ka oche bara ya echiche o, mana o formu ga...mu agbashi ya nkiti...O ma m ofuma..She knows ones I move, that's it...Ya luru wa pastor church ya... grin

Ndi pastor m si...

Exactly...Si gi onye biara di too diligent, were aghugho na manipulate m ...He was no longer effective..Yet stylishly asked for Increment with Joke undecided..I acted like I didn't hear him...Two days later, ma kpooya gwa ya hu face to face, Anyone of you hoping for Increment is wasting time..Eme biri m ihu that day..lol

A week later I replaced him...I will never give room for a lazy person again..I did audit and realised how much lost due to his manipulations which somehow frustrated expansions. angry In the time frame.

The thing is, when a worker who manages your business stays too long, they begin to know too much and start to feel too entitled to another man’s money.
They begin to feel like what you pay them is not fair, like you’re cheating them, whereas it was what was agreed upon by both parties.
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mariangeles:

Ndi pastor m si...

The thing is, when a worker who manages your business stays too long, they begin to know too much and start to feel too entitled to another man’s money.
They begin to feel like what you pay them is not fair, like you’re cheating them, whereas it was what was agreed upon by both parties.
Ndi pastor m si, I see them as confused people... lipsrsealed lacking a strong mind of their own.

True..I allowed too much freedom for him...well, Lessons learnt will be used on the next person... sad

Ihu how the wife almost knelt down to beg for the job eeh...A year later ha wu zie ihe ozo.. undecided
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Munzy14:

Ndi pastor m si, I see them as confused people... lipsrsealed lacking a strong mind of their own.

True..I allowed too much freedom for him...well, Lessons learnt will be used on the next person... sad

Ihu how the wife almost knelt down to beg for the job eeh...A year later ha wu zie ihe ozo.. undecided

There was one thread on here one time about businesses that failed.
So many people shared about how their workers ran down their businesses through stealing and all.
There was this particular that was ranting about how most of them deserved it, and how they never pay their workers well.
He said he was doing the same when he found out how much profit his boss was making compared to how much he was being paid.
I asked him did you not agree with your boss on how much you were going to get paid? So, how did he cheat you?
Why not quit if you’re not ok with what you’re being paid than steal?
If you think it is easy to start up a business, why not quit and start up your own?
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mariangeles:

There was one thread on here one time about businesses that failed.
So many people shared about how their workers ran down their businesses through stealing and all.
There was this particular that was ranting about how most of them deserved it, and how they never pay their workers well.
He said he was doing the same when he found out how much profit his boss was making compared to how much he was being paid.
I asked him did you not agree with your boss on how much you were going to get paid? So, how did he cheat you?
Why not quit if you’re not ok with what you’re being paid than steal?
If you think it is easy to start up a business, why not quit and start up your own?

Ike gwuru...workers can frustrate business, but you won't allow them to kill the entrepreneurship spirit...After all, every worker is replaceable.

From experience, if you start a business you know little or nothing about, Hehehehehe workers will send the person back to village.. grin Another aspect is being absent..They will run you down.

The best bet as a man, Is having a partner who share the same vision with you..In that case you team up to make a fortune from the hustle and diversify smartly...

We have the population, so any genuine business you do with passion and determination, must work..Ihe i ma chukwu were nke ya oji aluru oguh ndi iro, na i mehe uzo opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by nedekid: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ozor and that yellow girl with fake arse in bb.
She ate her piece of meat and wanted to eat his too. Nigger no gree.
"Ozor you are stingy, just because of meat abi"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Done Snake Meat Pepper Soup? Check This Out. / Abacha Recipe Must See(photo) / Which Of These Meals Would You Delete Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.