Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award (1200 Views)

BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) / Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand / Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by paltielx: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Jaculze:
lol. Okay I hear you
If you know any you can inform us
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by OlofofoAdugbo1: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2021
Award well deserved.

A Big Congratulations.

Enemies can go and hug transformers!!!
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by Breastfeed: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congrats to this brand, very much deserved
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by Breastfeed: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ennyholar:

No matter what you say you can't deny that TECNO has a brand hasn't evolved or innovate in the past few years. They've come up with innovative idea no brand has been able to match in African smartphone market.
help me tell him, he doesn't know
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by AmadorSays: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congrats to TECNO mobile, very much deserved.
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by tafat: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congrats to this brand, they have really put in a lot of work to merit this.
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by Yourfav: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
franciskaine:
bros leave matter, tecno na trash sha. Their 4gig ram is equal to 1gig ram in a good brand. I've used tecno before, so don't go there.
na Tecno I dey use, nothing like "their 4gb is same with 1gb of other brand'
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Yourfav:
na Tecno I dey use, nothing like "their 4gb is same with 1gb of other brand'
Use a good brand first, you'll sing a new song later.
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by Yourfav: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2021
franciskaine:
Use a good brand first, you'll sing a new song later.
let me rest, I don't want something that'd explode later
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Yourfav:
Yeah..

You would prefer an overhyped piece of junk..
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2021
Yourfav:
na Tecno no dey explode? Don't be too used to inferior products.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by Sainthia: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
I see, they're rounding up the year with a win
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by Yourfav: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
franciskaine:
I haven't heard or seen, used to seeing Xiaomi exploding
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by Mohbola(f): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
lol grin
Yourfav:
I haven't heard or seen, used to seeing Xiaomi exploding
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by NightFood: 1:45am On Dec 24, 2021
franciskaine:
oh please, have you heard of any exploding? Na una type dey tire pesin abeg, make I just kukuma listen to better music with my Oraimo Freepod 3, that's a very effective way to take my mind of some irrelevant reasoning.

Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by hoilakes(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
hahaha if them mention anything exploding on this platform a newborn baby sabi where to link it to

Cuz yow ll have to install dangers alert explo control to have peace of mind grin
franciskaine:
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by Wahalaguy1: 1:08am On Dec 28, 2021
Congratulations to them. They worked hard for it
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by koskilala: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2021
Nice one from this brand, they have really done a lot
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by koskilala: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2021
franciskaine:
there's nothing inferior about TECNO phones, or have you heard of any exploding before?
Re: Tecno Wins Innovative Smartphone Brand Of The Year Award by Kayconcept2(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Congratulations to the most preferred mobile brand. They did very well for 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Redmi 12: The Budget Smartphone That Beats The Competition / Forgot Ur Nokia Code! / Θpera Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.