Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Mighty Presence Of God As William Mcdowell Ministers With Pastor Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mighty Presence Of God As William Mcdowell Ministers With Pastor Kumuyi (415 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mighty Presence Of God As William Mcdowell Ministers With Pastor Kumuyi by Religiongist00: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
My God!

Uyo is on fire ..

Watch the mighty presence of God as William McDowell ministers at Uyo global crusade day one with pastor Kumuyi
Feel the power again in your spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdenAxbI3gM

Re: Mighty Presence Of God As William Mcdowell Ministers With Pastor Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 1:15am On Nov 27, 2021
Religiongist00:

My God!
Uyo is on fire ..
Watch the mighty presence of God as William McDowell ministers at Uyo global crusade day one with pastor Kumuyi
Feel the power again in your spirit.
What you call a mighty presence of God is also felt by those who visit nightclubs regularly or do drugs. It is something of an emotional high and can be experienced by just about anyone given the right conditions, reaction to stimuli, music...etc., undecided

God's spirit is more than your feelings. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Where I’m Going With This Story �. If You Know, Let Me Know. / Concerning Russia & Ethiopia / Pastor Kumuyi Tweeter Congratulatory Message To Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.