Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

French Students' Chat Room_ Lets Connect In French - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / French Students' Chat Room_ Lets Connect In French (242 Views)

Wuse 1 Primary School Abuja: Lets Connect (old Students) / Anyone Here Intending To Apply To UI For A Masters In Chemistry: Lets Connect / Come Study Any Degree Program In France- French Embassy Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Students' Chat Room_ Lets Connect In French by Ogamysamo: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
French Student Chat Room_( French With English Meaning)_ Say And Interprete

bonjour messieur_dames[good day ladies and gentle men]

i welcome all you nairalanders with little or deeper knowledge in french and all those who are ready to come along

Je Vous En Prie you are welcome
Re: French Students' Chat Room_ Lets Connect In French by wealthgoddess: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
bon après-midi à tous
Re: French Students' Chat Room_ Lets Connect In French by Ogamysamo: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
wealthgoddess:
bon après-midi à tous
comment ca va?
Re: French Students' Chat Room_ Lets Connect In French by WoundedLamb: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hi Guys,

I'm not a French language student but I'm Québécois, and it's really exciting seeing Nigerians speak/write the language so well. I know it's not easy learning a language as an adult, and I can only imagine the amount of time and efforts y'all put into this. It's really remarkable.

Also, I learned a while ago that one is likely to be banned by the anti-spam bot for typing a long post in French. The only way to avoid this is by not using any of the French accents. I, therefore, beseech y'all to be mindful of this while we call on Seun and his team to look into the issue.

Bon courage, mes amis !
Re: French Students' Chat Room_ Lets Connect In French by wealthgoddess: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ogamysamo:
comment ca va?
Ca va bien merci etoi?
Re: French Students' Chat Room_ Lets Connect In French by Ogamysamo: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Hi Guys,

I'm not a French language student but I'm Québécois, and it's really exciting seeing Nigerians speak/write the language so well. I know it's not easy learning a language as an adult, and I can only imagine the amount of time and efforts y'all put into this. It's really remarkable.

Also, I learned a while ago that one is likely to be banned by the anti-spam bot for typing a long post in French. The only way to avoid this is by not using any of the French accents. I, therefore, beseech y'all to be mindful of this while we call on Seun and his team to look into the issue.

Bon courage, mes amis !

hmmm....
merci beau coup messieur.

Seun:
why?
but french is an accepted lingua-franca in nigerian educations na.
Re: French Students' Chat Room_ Lets Connect In French by sageb: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Je suis un citiuye de Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Who Provides Research Grants? A List Of 39 Potential Grantors. / NECO/CBN Paid Twice / New Free Search Engine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.