Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer (2653 Views)

I Won't Jump Into The Men Are Beasts Wagon Any Longer, Without The Full Story. / Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by Sufferhead: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Many ppl here has bashed me for asking for help and discouraging those wanting to help me.asking for help doesn't mean that your lazy and do not want to work but a though situation can fuel begging instead of ending it all.i fund myself in a remote village earning 10k after having challenge living in Lagos.life became worthless to me.everyday I pray for death to come because feeding almost once in a day.i have a business ideas but no capital to start it..my BP is at the highest level.no good job,no wife @35yrs ,no good
food to eat.i can die any moment from now.the situation is beyond my strength.i will miss righousness and lala.
Modified
Those trying to reach and help me this is my a.c no
5411-0121-62
Ecobank

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by KingEverest: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
jesus have mercy please dont cry and who are those criticizing u? as if they havent beg or asked for a favour in their entire life undecided

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by Juliusmomoh: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
bye...
too much population sef.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by temitope27(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Am not saying you are lieing, but y should I believe you
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by KingEverest: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
temitope27:
until u see breaking na u go believe? undecided

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by Sufferhead: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
temitope27:
If I show u bashing in my previous post dat made me depressed more u still pray to God to take you home.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by teacherbim(f): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Be strong please, your miracle is near
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by temitope27(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferhead:

If I show u bashing in my previous post dat made me depressed more u still pray to God to take you home.
me? Oga let see maybe I will apologies
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by KingEverest: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferhead:

its ok just ignore them u know how people are especially on social media,its called online bullying most of them are not even better than you ,dont do anytin bad because of them success is the best revenge,u have a story to tell
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by benuejosh: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
This can also be a format!

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by temitope27(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:

until u see breaking na u go believe? undecided
I wan help ni, make e no go mean say I dey help scammer

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by KingEverest: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
temitope27:
ok
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by suffering: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Person wey ready no dey announce am. Troll.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by michdera(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Of all the names you chose to answer sufferHead. Is it that you enjoy your predicaments or what

4 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by Sufferhead: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
temitope27:
If my intention is to scam anyone let the rot of God visit me.ma an introvert,I have been dying in silent when i try to speak out I got more frightened by Ash words.this may be last last post.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by NOGRUDGES(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
The thing strong

Health is wealth

Make good value of your time

Time will eventually run out
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by Tokskob2008: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
God have mercy..... It's only who wears the shoe knows where in pinches.

People here will most likely add to your thinking with there heartless talks and even aid you faster in doing the rubbish you have in mind. So it's best you keep your problems to yourself and weather it alone.

A problem shared is a problem gossipped about.

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by silibaba: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferhead:
Many ppl here has bashed me for asking for help and discouraging those wanting to help me.asking for help doesn't mean that your lazy and do not want to work but a though situation can fuel begging instead of ending it all.i fund myself in a remote village earning 10k after having challenge living in Lagos.life became worthless to me.everyday I pray for death to come because feeding almost once in a day.i have a business ideas but no capital to start it..my BP is at the highest level.no good job,no wife @3tyrs ,no good food to eat.i can die any moment from now.the situation is beyond my strength.i will miss righousnes and lala.

Just give your life to Christ.for in my father's house there are many mansion there.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by OSDD(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
silibaba:

Just give your life to Christ.for in my father's house there are many mansion there.
Wtf? Is that suppose to encourage or discourage him?

4 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by Philipmems(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Always check when they joined nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by Sufferhead: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Philipmems:
I have been a member of nairaland for over 5yrs

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by teacherbim(f): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Philipmems:
Do you expect him to use his old account? so that you could use his past comments to judge him

7 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Don't take a life you didn't create,its selfishness and weakness, don't give up as long as you are breathing. Forget about those who bashed you,they have their own problems to face outside here.Be strong and stubborn to trolls and be prayerful as well, practice the habits of fasting it enriches the soul and open doors faster than you imagine. Be strong and don't give up.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by teacherbim(f): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tokskob2008:
God have mercy..... It's only who wears the shoe knows where in pinches.

People here will most likely add to your thinking with there heartless talks and even aid you faster in doing the rubbish you have in mind. So it's best you keep your problems to yourself and weather it alone.

A problem shared is a problem gossipped about.

Last week a course mate of mine told me how he saw one of our course mate WhatsApp status that he was tired of life and ready to end it because he had been finding it difficult to secure a job and to feed was a problem to him and two days later, we got the news that he committed suicide cry
People are going through a lot in this country but find it difficult to speak out and the one's that have the courage to speak out are called scammers.
Do I blame those calling them scammers? No because some are scammers and to differentiate them is difficult.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by Sufferhead: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't take a life you didn't create,its selfishness and weakness, don't give up as long as you are breathing. Forget about those who bashed you,they have their own problems to face outside here.Be strong and stubborn to trolls and be prayerful as well, practice the habits of fasting it enriches the soul and open doors faster than you imagine. Be strong and don't give up.
Thank you for your encouragement.if I show u before and after me pics u will weep for me.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by Tokskob2008: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
teacherbim:

Do I blame those calling them scammers? No because some are scammers and to differentiate them is difficult.
What is burning some of us under our clothes is very hot but to now add insults to it is just too heartless. Scammer or not if one is not willing help no qualms, just move along instead of adding to the problem on ground.

4 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by studentwriter(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
temitope27:
he say he go miss righteousness and lala grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferhead:
Many ppl here has bashed me for asking for help and discouraging those wanting to help me.asking for help doesn't mean that your lazy and do not want to work but a though situation can fuel begging instead of ending it all.i fund myself in a remote village earning 10k after having challenge living in Lagos.life became worthless to me.everyday I pray for death to come because feeding almost once in a day.i have a business ideas but no capital to start it..my BP is at the highest level.no good job,no wife @35yrs ,no good
food to eat.i can die any moment from now.the situation is beyond my strength.i will miss righousness and lala.
Modified
Those trying to reach and help me this is my a.c no
5411-0121-62
Ecobank
I pray God be with you bro
Even me no Money to go to the hospital.all my body is shaking.,and people are telling me its hypertension
Honestly I'm fed up too . I pray God heal us both injn .. Stay strong brother..

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
temitope27:
If you don't believe him pls just get the f**k OK angry

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by adebayour26: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferhead:

That's nairaland for you.
You should always expect the good, the bad and the ugly responses, now the choice is yours to sift the good ones that are beneficial to you.

Stay strong.
It won't always continue like this.
Yours is not the first.
When there's life, be rest assured that there's hope.
A Yoruba adage says: "Ba'oku, a o je eran tó tó erin" (so far, we're not dead, we will surely eat meat as enormous as elephant)

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by adebayour26: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
teacherbim:

Do I blame those calling them scammers?
No, because some are scammers and to differentiate them is difficult.
Evil people have messed up good opportunities for good-hearted people.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferhead:

Thank you for your encouragement.if I show u before and after me pics u will weep for me.
Don't give up because God is fully aware of your situation, what does not kill us makes us stronger.Be strong and don't loose hope.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is This Home Furniture Out Of Class? / Adichie Argues, "We Should All Be A Feminists" / Convince Me Why One Should Get Married, & I'll Convince You Why One Shouldn't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.