Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 16. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 16. (100 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 16. by PastorSomba(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 16.

Matthew 28:18 (KJV) And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mark 16:15-18 (KJV) And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
2Corinthians 5:15-17; Romans 6:3-5; 8:11; 1Corinthians 2:7-8; 15:12-23; Hebrews 11:35;

Today we continue a new series of study titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

22. The second major blessings and benefits of the resurrection of Jesus is the new POWER AND AUTHORITY over all things on earth that was given to us after Jesus rose from the dead as stated in Matthew 28:18. As a result of the resurrection of Jesus and our new life in Him we have been given power and authority over the world, the devil and all the enemies of God on earth including all demons/evil spirits, sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, fear, death, unbelief, worry, anxiety, etc.

Whatever you are authorized to do to the devil you are to do the same over all other enemies of God. By the resurrection and our new life in Christ all the enemies of God have become our enemies. We have been given authority over them in the name of Jesus. When we exercise our authority over them, the bible did not say they will go but that they will flee. Flee in the Greek means they will run in fear and terror. It is your authority and responsibility to enforce the blessings of resurrection first in your own life, family and then the world. It is not God's responsibility. Don't pray to God to do it for you, step out and exercise your authority, only ask God for boldness.

By resurrection power we have received redemption and redeemed from the curse of the law namely, sin, sickness, poverty and death, which means we have been given power and authority over them.Galatians 3:13-14 (KJV) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. One of the blessings of Abraham we receive by faith is Power and Authority. Luke 10:19, James 4:7, 1Peter 5:8, Ephesians 4:27, 1:20-23, Colossians 1:13, Romans 6:14, 5:17, Matthew 6:10.

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Give Your 5 And 2 - Emoji Devotions / Having Wisdom Is Better / The Promptings Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.