Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof (100836 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / GTBank’s Segun Agbaje Spends $200,000 On New Mercedes Maybach / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by TiglathPILESER: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
studentwriter:

milliondollas could be right.
we know what Anambra people are capable of when it comes to desperation for money
on point..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

When you are ready to do the kind thing Obi Cubana and his “geng” dey do.

Unfortunately for you, Brigadier General Buba Marwa is up to the task. grin

LOL
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by nedekid: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

You think that is what they do? Na wah oh. Wonders. shocked
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by Tribu(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
My car �
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by Anobella: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Carmartng:
Man of the people, Man of the year 2021, Obi Cubana buys himself a 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 guard 4matic bulletproof worth over 250 Million Naria.

Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana is a Nigerian Based businessman, entertainer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and show killer, he is the chairman and the owner of the popular Cabana groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSO9-XTMN7Q

Obi Cubana friend, Man Like Chico took to his Instagram story to share the news of the newly acquired vehicle with Congrats boss @obi_cubana, Its plenty

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/obi-cubana-buys-2022-mercedes-benz-maybach-s580-guard-4matic-bulletproof/

Money stops rubbish thus is the life I want 2022 never sure oooo but we Dan get d car
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by ukaypeter: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
People get money sha
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by Murio001: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
DarkShades:

I am surprised @Carmartng does not know the difference between a normal S-Class and a Mercedes Maybach
And apart from that, the vehicle is not bullet proof
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by Nwachi22(f): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Oksman:

Empty dumb skull. You sit and conclude about something without even trying to find out the truth about the matter. The link below will cure your ignorance.

https://www.abujapress.com/2021/11/cctv-footage-hustle-bustle-breaks.html

Well, there’s no difference between your skull and his.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by pgmind: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Carmartng:
Man of the people, Man of the year 2021, Obi Cubana buys himself a 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 guard 4matic bulletproof worth over 250 Million Naria.

Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana is a Nigerian Based businessman, entertainer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and show killer, he is the chairman and the owner of the popular Cabana groups.

Obi Cubana friend, Man Like Chico took to his Instagram story to share the news of the newly acquired vehicle with Congrats boss @obi_cubana, Its plenty

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/obi-cubana-buys-2022-mercedes-benz-maybach-s580-guard-4matic-bulletproof/
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by pgmind: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Anobella:

Money stops rubbish thus is the life I want 2022 never sure oooo but we Dan get d car
I rejoice with you and congratulate you Sir. May God Almighty spare your life more to enjoy your wealth.
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by studentwriter(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
PointZerom:

How many people did your brother killed and used for ritual in recent Ikoyi 21 storey building that collapsed?
so he killed people for rituals and he was also affected too?
or didn't you read that he also perished alongside others in the collapse?
you see the way you Igbos reason?
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by bepositive11: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

Your stupidity is powered by 500kva Mikano generator

Hahahahahaha!!!
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by JavaScript90: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
ScotMisile:

Am interested in that website.
Check my profile and use my WhatsApp number to contact me
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by seniorgozman(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nice one
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by potopotoking: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
Obatala7Kronos:

[/s]

I don't blame you.

One need only consider your moniker to know your level.

Dudu-skinned, dudu-smelling, omo dudu... shocked lipsrsealed cry

Jealousy will only give YOU bad belleh, what do they say, "Like drinking hydraulic oil poison and expecting the other person to die." LOL smiley cheesy grin

After everything, you will STILL and ALWAYS remain ndi sabo ofe mmanu and such. kiss tongue

Enjoy

Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by 5thcolm(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

A man like you can't be in my circle because little success would turn into envy.

I am probably too successful to be in your circle. Reason why I say you can't be 100% sure of what's going on in someone's else life. Won't be surprised if you and your circle are directly or indirectly on my payroll.
Not wise to 100% trust people you don't know, even when you know them, shouldn't still be 100%. that doesn't mean you hate or envy them....even Bible talk say trust no man...lol
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Okpata ezulooha , Obi Na Yankee ezigbo Nwannem onye oba itete you are fire they couldn't extinguish... I look forward to meet you in umunna meeting this festive season I have business proposal to discuss with you concerning cubanna dubai club and lounge
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by PointZerom: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
studentwriter:
so he killed people for rituals and he was also affected too?
or didn't you read that he also perished alongside others in the collapse?
you see the way you Igbos reason?

Have you not heard of people that killed themselves because they were promised 7 virgins in paradise?
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by MufasaLion: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
5thcolm:

I am probably too successful to be in your circle. Reason why I say you can't be 100% sure of what's going on in someone's else life. Very possible you and your circle are in my payroll

grin grin grin

You resulted in bragging. Poor man's first line of action especially on a faceless forum. grin
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by MufasaLion: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
5thcolm:

I am probably too successful to be in your circle. Reason why I say you can't be 100% sure of what's going on in someone's else life. Very possible you and your circle are in my payroll

grin grin grin

You resulted to bragging. Poor man's first line of action especially on a faceless forum. grin
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by 5thcolm(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

You resulted to bragging. Poor man's first line of action especially on a faceless forum. grin

You've got a chip on your shoulder. That's not bragging. Just pointing out that you don't know what you don't know. Notice I use probably. It's all a possibility until you know me or Obi Cubana in and out. You could be richer, I could be richer.
I might as well be a drug dealer, you might be a ritualist. Na only us know how we dey take do am.
Bible talk say trust no man. E get why
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by MufasaLion: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
5thcolm:

You've got a chip on your shoulder. That's not bragging. Just pointing out that you don't know what you don't know. Notice I use probably. It's all a possibility until you know me or Obi Cubana in and out. You could be richer, I could be richer.
I might as well be a drug dealer, you might be a ritualist. Na only us know how we dey take do am.
Bible talk say trust no man. E get why

Whether someone is into shady stuff or not, it's none of your business.
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by panifid(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
That picture isn't of a Maybach. The Maybach comes with a distinct grill and a 2 tone colour configuration.
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by studentwriter(m): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
PointZerom:

Have you not heard of people that killed themselves because they were promised 7 virgins in paradise?
your moniker says it all.
point zero, your point is zero so you're taking off point.
not surprised Sha cos you're ipob and that's how they reason
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by godofuck231: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Am having an erection

Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by Labadi69: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
I think say the guy get money boku. Why buy a second hand old model? What a yamayama something angry
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by donhils: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Carmartng:

This is good
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by Easylifelomo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
Real man, enjoy your seif
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by Hkff: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
Clout chasers
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by Celsony: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
hedonido:

O boy. The cctv footage is creepy as hell. Seems the lady was drunk, along with the guy in blue shirt with them.

Men, death is never far away from life. Two seconds dem don interchange.

Very creepy, what a way to die.
Re: Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof by Cutehotnerd001: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
yyba:
Mtceeeee the same model of car my state governor gave to all local governments chairmen recently without any noise. I SMH for ipob illiterates

Which state is that please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall / See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.