Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo (552 Views)

Welcome To Beautiful Home Of Alaigbo... / 1920's Vintage Photos Of Alaigbo / An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by SonOfEl(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Abia is God's own state. But you know, satan wants whatever belongs to God - worship, praise, glory and finally, Abia state. Why Abia state?

1. Abia is the home of progressives and pioneers some of whom are:

Michael Okpara (Former Premier, Eastern region)

Alvan Ikoku (Political and Educational Icon, Portrait in 10 naira note)

Aguiyi Ironsi (First Black African UN Commander and Former Head of state)

Chinyere Kalu (First Female Nigerian Pilot)

Nwankwo Kanu (Most decorated Nigerian Footballer)

O C Ukeje (Most decorated Nollywood Actor from Igboland)

Nnamdi Ezeigbo (SLOT Founder)

Arunma Oteh (Former Treasurer and VP of World Bank)

Uma Ukpai (God's General)

Nnamdi Kanu (Ohamadike Onyendu of Alaigbo).............. The list seems ENDLESS...and SATAN HATES THIS, so he smuggled bad eggs into the leadership of the state.

2. Abia state being South East's link to the Atlantic ocean via Obuaku seaport.

3. Abia being a center of commerce and Industry in West Africa (ABA MADE PRODUCTS)

4. Home of world renowned Inventors like Samuel Achilefu, Ndubuisi Ekekwe,etc

5. Enyimba FC, home of the most successful Nigerian football club.

6. Government College Umuahia, a renowned school that shaped the likes of CHINUA ACHEBE, SARO WIWA, CHRISTOPHER OKIGBO, the list seems endless

7. The place of rich merchants (ABIRIBA)

8. The home of most Igbo top Military brass Africa has ever produced (Ndubuisi Kanu, Ebitu Ukiwe, Azubuike Ihejirika, Ike Nwachukwu, etc) and has a history of being warlike e.g Ohafia, Arochukwu, Isikwuato, etc.

9. Abia the MSME capital of Nigeria.

10. A place where Biafras General Ojukwu chose to build his bunker for safety.

To be honest, ABIA IS THE PRIDE OF ALAIGBO, BUT POISON THE HEAD AND SEE THE BELOVED LAND FALLING APART. ABIA SHALL AND WILL RISE BEYOND EXPECTATIONS. So help us God.

1 Share

Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by bigdammyj: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Noted
Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Not do Abia need redemption.

Even the citizens need deliverance.

Useless epistle

Eveh mentioned a terrorist as one of their proud Sons of Ana-Abia not Ana-Igbo because no body will tolerate such nuisance like Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by SonOfEl(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Useless epistle

Eveh mentioned a terrorist as one of their proud Sons of Ana-Abia not Ana-Igbo because no body will tolerate such nuisance like Igbos.

Please write properly before criticizing biko....your post needs deliverance.
Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by stanluiz(m): 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Useless epistle

grin grin Na true you talk Sha.
Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by GreatTormentor: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
You forgot to add apapa port in isiala

2 Likes

Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by Awkabigboy: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
SonOfEl:
[s]Abia is God's own state. But you know, satan wants whatever belongs to God - worship, praise, glory and finally, Abia state. Why Abia state?

Nnamdi Kanu (Ohamadike Onyendu of Alaigbo).............. The list seems ENDLESS...and SATAN HATES THIS, so he smuggled bad eggs into the leadership of the state.

3. Abia being a center of commerce and Industry in West Africa (ABA MADE PRODUCTS)

6. Government College Umuahia, a renowned school that shaped the likes of CHINUA ACHEBE, SARO WIWA, CHRISTOPHER OKIGBO, the list seems endless

8. The home of most Igbo top Military brass Africa has ever produced (Ndubuisi Kanu, Ebitu Ukiwe, Azubuike Ihejirika, Ike Nwachukwu, etc) and has a history of being warlike e.g Ohafia, Arochukwu, Isikwuato, etc.

To be honest, ABIA IS THE PRIDE OF ALAIGBO, BUT POISON THE HEAD AND SEE THE BELOVED LAND FALLING APART. ABIA SHALL AND WILL RISE BEYOND EXPECTATIONS. So help us God.[/s]

95% of people mentioned here are already dead and mean nothing anymore . You should be more concerned on how Abia has become the worst state in south east, no road , no good governance. Health workers are owed 10 months salary

4 Likes

Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by SonOfEl(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Arda1000:
Abia Amaka
Afonjanic demons can go and die grin

Abi na. As bad as things are, most states can only dream of what Abians have achieved.
Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by SonOfEl(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Awkabigboy:

95% of people mentioned here are already dead and mean nothing anymore . You should be more concerned on how Abia has become the worst state in south east, no road , no good governance. Health workers are owed 10 months salary

Silly envious lies.

Check the list again and correct yourself. Is your state well governed? Is Nigeria well governed? So who are you to condemn another state? Shall we throw the baby away with the bathwater. Think before posting.

No road no road....how many roads does your state have that Abia doesnt have? E no go pass two or one....that is if your state even has roads.

Your state is the worst NOT Abia, no matter how bad Abia is.
Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by Awkabigboy: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
SonOfEl:

[s]Silly envious lies.

Check the list again and correct yourself. Is your state well governed? Is Nigeria well governed? So who are you to condemn another state? Shall we throw the baby away with the bathwater. Think before posting.

No road no road....how many roads does your state have that Abia doesnt have? E no go pass two or one....that is if your state even has roads.[/s]
Anambra my state is the envious of all and the pride of Africa. And deep down u know this.

Abia is cursed and should even learn from a new state Ebonyi that was just carved out of it yet they have achieved what abia can't meet up in the next 20 years. Shame shame shame

2 Likes

Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by SonOfEl(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Anambra my state is the envious of all and the pride of Africa. And deep down u know this.

Abia is cursed and should even learn from a new state Ebonyi that was just carved out of it yet they have achieved what abia can't meet up in the next 20 years. Shame shame shame

Lol.....Look at this one....i opened a thread to say some positives about my state and you busy vomitting. There is no big deal about your state. Noise making doesn't mean your are the best, no matter how hard you try

I admit that we have bad leadership in abia, does that mean nothing positive comes from Abia? Jealousy. What do you have that we should envy? NOTHING.

Awkabigboy or whatever you call yourself, take your silliness elsewhere. I'm not comparing states. I love my Abia state despite its present challenges. You live in denial of how undergoverned your state is. Okpoko the biggest slum in Alaigbo (located in anambra) comes to mind
Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by Awkabigboy: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
SonOfEl:

Look at this one....i opened a thread to say some positives about my state and you busy vomitting. There is no big deal about your state. Noise making doesn't mean your are the best, no matter how hard you try

I admit that we have bad leadership in abia, does that mean nothing positive comes from Abia? Jealousy. What do you have that we should envy? NOTHING.

Awkabboy or whatever you call yourself, take your silliness elsewhere. I'm not comparing states. I love my Abia state despite its present challenges. You live in denial of how undergoverned your state is. Okpoko the biggest slum in Alaigbo (located in anambra) comes to mind
The pictures from the filthy and pig farm called Abia state is already everywhere on nairaland. No one should be proud to come from Abia only pigs should come from there , why are u abia people this cursed

2 Likes

Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by Godons1: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
SonOfEl:
Abia is God's own state. But you know, satan wants whatever belongs to God - worship, praise, glory and finally, Abia state. Why Abia state?

To be honest, ABIA IS THE PRIDE OF ALAIGBO, BUT POISON THE HEAD AND SEE THE BELOVED LAND FALLING APART. ABIA SHALL AND WILL RISE BEYOND EXPECTATIONS. So help us God.

This is the only Abia man I've seen that is proud of his State.

Quick question to you @SonOfEl.
* Why is it that, Abia have zero good Roads.
*Why is it that Abia State does not have a standard market.
*Why do they use a Bus to evacuate waste from the State, instead of Trucks.
*Why is Abia dirty.

3 Likes

Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by Godons1: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Awkabigboy:

You must be an IGALA Man. IGALA are the true owners of Anambra State. Willi Obiano, Prof Charles Soludo, EMoney, Obi Cubana, Chris Ngige, Chris Ubah and all other wealthy men from Anambra are all IGALA by tribe.

Others are settlers who come from other States from the East, to hustle in Anambra. Igbo language is used in Anambra cause Igbo is the Language of trade in the entire East. grin

IGALA Amaka grin

2 Likes

Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by SonOfEl(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Awkabigboy:

The pictures from the filthy and pig farm called Abia state is already everywhere on nairaland. No one should be proud to come from Abia only pigs should come from there , why are u abia people this cursed

If you think i should deny my hometown because of maladministration then you are sick upstairs.

Look who is shouting 'curse' in nairaland. Your state has nothing that i should envy...not even close
Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by SonOfEl(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Godons1:

*Why is Abia dirty.

There are millions of proud abians. Our problem is simply that we are media shy when it comes follow up in politics and leadership.

Question 1 is invalid. There are good in-roads, but there are also terrible roads. Go to YouTube and see the latest videos on Aba.... Umuahia by the way have decent roads.

Question 2 is invalid. There are standard market (the new market that replaces the one at isigate) and malls (Abia mall and Aba mall in Umuahia and Aba respectively) in Abia state.

Question 3 is just plain dubious. Trucks are used to offload waste.

For Question 4, there is no state (including yours that isnt stinking or dirty). Abia's poor media publicity is just the issue here. Umuahia is neat. Abiriba is clean and well planned. Aba needs to do more to enforce cleanliness.
Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by SonOfEl(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Nonsense
Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by SonOfEl(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2wBhx2Ab8

Check out recent footage on Umuahia, Abia state.
Re: Abia My Home and Pride of Alaigbo by SonOfEl(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Godons1:

*Why is Abia dirty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2wBhx2Ab8

(1) (Reply)

Rivers People Should Handle Black Soot Perpetrators Just As Mkpurumiri / 2023: South East Group Declares Support For Tinubu Presidency / Opinion: Why It Will Be Difficult For Tinubu To Become Nigeria President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.