Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Someone Is Ready To Send Invitation Latter To Me From The US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Someone Is Ready To Send Invitation Latter To Me From The US (425 Views)

Anambra Airport Is Ready, Waiting For NCAA Approval For Commercial Flights / The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Is Ready To Send Invitation Latter To Me From The US by Zealoy(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hi guys I have this lady in America I told her I want to come over to the USA to join her but she told me I can get visa through invitation latter and that she is ready to send it to me, my question is that how can I be able to go about the visa processing and what type of visa do I need for the invitation latter
Re: Someone Is Ready To Send Invitation Latter To Me From The US by bigdammyj: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Congrats
Re: Someone Is Ready To Send Invitation Latter To Me From The US by Zealoy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
bigdammyj:
Congrats
pls I need more information on how to go about it, with the invitation latter what kinda visa can I apply
Re: Someone Is Ready To Send Invitation Latter To Me From The US by Bifwoli: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
bigdammyj:
Congrats
Its not easy like that. 1st if the host is not capable of shoulder the financial burden of having a guest then its definitely NO VISA.
2ndly if its a visitors visa then the invitee will have to prove they won't abscond and they have to prove what they do in Nigeria for security purposes.
Education level ,clean bill of health ...amongst many other criteria.
Re: Someone Is Ready To Send Invitation Latter To Me From The US by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Zealoy:
Hi guys I have this lady in America I told her I want to come over to the USA to join her but she told me I can get visa through invitation latter and that she is ready to send it to me, my question is that how can I be able to go about the visa processing and what type of visa do I need for the invitation latter
visitors visa. If you dont have things that will show you will return ( good job, successful business, huge bank balance) etc. you will be bounced

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Airport, Good Example Of Unplanned Development, Says Kpodoh / UK Dependant Visa / Nigeria Air: FG Confirms Ethiopian Airlines As Technical Partner, Core Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.