Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) (48307 Views)

Candlelight And Burial Held For Cairo Based Man Burnt To Death By His Wife - Vid / Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by BadNews: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have killed an Abuja-based man identified as Malachi Manasseh, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the deceased fondly called Obama, was killed on Wednesday, November 24, in his hometown.

According to friends, Who Quickly Notified On Facebook, Said that Malachi was whisked away from his farm by the gunmen. The assailants contacted his family but didn't demand for ransom. His body was found later.

"He traveled home to farm ooo. He was murdered by some group of guys. He just traveled last weekend ooo. Yesterday they called that he's with them as in the people who took him they didnt ask for ransom yet they killed him yesterday" one Vincent said.

Meanwhile, friends and family members have taken to Facebook to mourn the deceased.

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by melonsgroup: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nigeria is getting scary every minute of the day.
Rip young man.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by BadNews: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
See More Reactions From Friends On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by BadNews: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
More Reactions As Obtained By Below:

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by BadNews: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
See More Photos Via www.. com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by KingEverest: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
This is so sad cry yet garbage said we should give buhari credit for tackling insecurity undecided

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by nairalander2020(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Some people find pleasure in killling this days. cry

Rip to this youngman

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by MayorWhales: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
RIP Dreamchaser, I see hatred and jealousy here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
That's bad

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by BadNews: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by DawnStudios(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
From one sad news to another, let's be managing till 2023.
Get an industry standard, custom and eye-catching 3D animation to advertise and promote your business this Xmas.
You have a script that you would love to see as a high quality animation?
You've got the right person for the job.
Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature.
Click on my profile for a nairaland link to my portfolio.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by JavaScript90: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
I curse buhari, I curse everybody in this administration that is mandated to protect the life and properties of vulnerable Nigerians. I curse the killers of this innocent soul and I curse everybody supporting this useless administration despite the lives of hundreds of Nigerians wasted daily. Nigerians are dying prematurely everyday more than chickens.
Hello, I am a fullstack web and app developer. If you are an agent or property developer I have a nice and very affordable real estate website/script for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and built to mimic the features of Nigeria property center. Learn more about this real estate website from the link on my signature.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number and email on my signature

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
It is no longer news...everyday we keep typing RIP to innocent citizens and nothing is done to curb it.

It is now a tradition...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
wink
Buhari and bloodshed are like 5&6

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Chai! Zoogeria.
God bless Biafra. God bless Ndigbo forever.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by Laggafin: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
E don be

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by jarvis4: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Animal farm

8 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by Horbar1: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
May God continue to protect us from the hand of wicked ones.

RIP bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by Lovenorth: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
People around him should be fully investigated including his family members, I smell jealousy in his death, kidnappers abduct people because of money

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by kstyle2(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
The insecurity situation in this country is very scary. Our lives and properties cannot be protected by those sworn to protect it.
Next time when voting, people shouldn't vote on the basis of religious and ethnic sentiments

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Too bad another casualty of Good governance.

Buhari and osinbanjo 3rd term

Insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by Emuforlife1: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bello is the most incompetent and clueless FCT Minister in the history of UAR.
Very dumb fellow.
Abuja is currently a shadow of its former self (PDP era).
Insecurity everywhere yet the idiot refused to raise a finger
Like Employer, Like Employee

With dat him neck like Egret

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nigeria is becoming unsafe every day.

What would his killers gain from killing him?

What an evil world indeed.

I condole with his family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by MuscularDick(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
What sort of semi-circle reportage is this? At what location did the incidence happen? Which state? Which town /village?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by adecz: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
undecided

Buhari Ne❌t Le✔️el effect ☹️☹️☹️

❌❌❌❌ �
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
BadNews:
Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have killed an Abuja-based man identified as Malachi Manasseh, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the deceased fondly called Obama, was killed on Wednesday, November 24, in his hometown.

According to friends, Who Quickly Notified On Facebook, Said that Malachi was whisked away from his farm by the gunmen. The assailants contacted his family but didn't demand for ransom. His body was found later.

"He traveled home to farm ooo. He was murdered by some group of guys. He just traveled last weekend ooo. Yesterday they called that he's with them as in the people who took him they didnt ask for ransom yet they killed him yesterday" one Vincent said.

Meanwhile, friends and family members have taken to Facebook to mourn the deceased.

Once again, u have started with your lies:

"According to friends, Who Quickly Notified On Facebook"

What connection do u and the friends of d deceased have that they "quickly notified" u? Why are u such a liar and thief? U lifted a story from Facebook. What will it cost u to acknowledge that u stumbled on it there instead of trying to make it your own?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by money121(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
R.ip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street / Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta / Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.