Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel's Bold Take On Ralf Rangnick Ahead Of Man Utd Appoint - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel's Bold Take On Ralf Rangnick Ahead Of Man Utd Appoint (339 Views)

Ralf Rangnick Taking Over At Man Utd Is Not Good News - Klopp / OFFICIAL: Man Utd Appoint Solskjaer As Permanent Manager On A 3-year Contract / Chelsea Boss Exposes Secret Lesson He Learnt From EPL After Trashing Huddersfied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel's Bold Take On Ralf Rangnick Ahead Of Man Utd Appoint by anyilalaz: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has not ruled Manchester United out of the Premier League title race as the Red Devils prepare to announce Ralf Rangnick as the club's interim manager. Michael Carrick will remain in charge for Sunday's match between Chelsea and United at Stamford Bridge. But Rangnick is set to become the interim boss at Old Trafford for the remainder of the season.

Tuchel often came up against Rangnick during his managerial days in Germany and was hired by him in his first coaching role at Stuttgart in 2000.

He has praised his German compatriot for the influence he had on his coaching career.

But Tuchel refused to say much more on the 63-year-old until news of his appointment is made official.

Speaking at his pre-match press conference, he said: "[Rangnick] helped me a lot because he was my coach and then one of the main figures to convince me to try coaching.

"He was a huge influence on all of us at this time because he showed us it's not important to follow people to the toilet in games, people felt defenders followed the strikers in games.

"Before I get carried away and talk too much, he isn't appointed yet. So let's respect everybody."

Rangnick's first match in charge is set to be the visit of Arsenal next Thursday.

United will first aim to improve on their run of one win in seven Premier League matches when they play league leaders Chelsea on Sunday.

Source: https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1527456/Chelsea-news-Thomas-Tuchel-Ralf-Rangnick-Man-Utd
Re: Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel's Bold Take On Ralf Rangnick Ahead Of Man Utd Appoint by KingEverest: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nice but we are out of the title race

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi, The Winner Of Ballon D'or / Breaking : Champions League Knock-out Stage To Be Redrawn By 2.pm After Mistakes / Aguero Retires From Football Over Heart Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.