Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,086 members, 7,838,732 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Jungle “justice”: Whatsapp Group Admin Nearly Beaten By Members For Posting ‘sai - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jungle “justice”: Whatsapp Group Admin Nearly Beaten By Members For Posting ‘sai (195 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Was Slapped & Beaten By Security During His Church Demolition / Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jungle “justice”: Whatsapp Group Admin Nearly Beaten By Members For Posting ‘sai by Blessing2098: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
There was a mild drama at the home of a WhatsApp group admin in a Kubwa, a suburb of Abuja, as some of the members mobilized themselves, came in cars and tricycles, and on bikes to his residence to beat him up for what they described as the admin’s “daring to post Sai Baba in the group early in the morning” thereby causing them bad days.

An eyewitness told YeyeNews reporter that trouble started about 9:30am when a group of about 20 people comprising male and female forced themselves into the premises of the admin screaming his name for him to come out of his flat. “I was inside my house when I heard people shouting at the gate. When I peeped through the window, I saw a small crowd of young people forcing their way into the premises as the gateman tried to stop them. They started calling on my neighbor to come out but he was no where to be found. They said my neighbor is the admin of a WhatsApp group they all belong to and that they came to ‘treat his f–k up’ for posting ‘Sai Baba’ in the group early in the morning after numerous warnings from members for him to desist from the practice”, the eyewitness told YeyeNews.com.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Click below for full story >>>>>>>>>

https://yeyenews.com/jungle-justice-whatsapp-group-admin-nearly-beaten-by-members-for-posting-sai-baba/

Re: Jungle “justice”: Whatsapp Group Admin Nearly Beaten By Members For Posting ‘sai by KingEverest: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin
Re: Jungle “justice”: Whatsapp Group Admin Nearly Beaten By Members For Posting ‘sai by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 27, 2021
What or Who if I may ask, is Sai Baba?

(1) (Reply)

Simplicity / Last Day Vigil / Christians What Has God Ever Revealed To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.