Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA (18081 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students / Rev. Fr. Nwaigwe Stephen Impregnates Teenager In Anambra / 3 Brothers Gang-Rape A Teenager In Ogun, Record It With Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA by frankson1(m): 1:10am On Nov 28, 2021
BigSarah:

No I don't do drugs, but I'm fascinated by Drug related crimes and crises.
I follow cartel news and blogs, and current documentaries.
I love the drug world the crime and thrills and violence.

Hmmm....fear who no fear BigSarah.

Lemme stick to my FX and Tech world biko smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA by UKBobo(m): 1:21am On Nov 28, 2021
tujays:
one good thing about yoruba people is they don't shield and defend a criminal just because he's from their tribe unlike some black juice from Ipobland.

Lie, Lie grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA by khia: 1:42am On Nov 28, 2021
goody234:

how did he know they were deadly maybe the guy overdosed ...plus he had no intent of killing the guy

Did you read the article? It stated that he knew the opioids were laced with fentanyl. He tried to contact the guy to warn him to only take one because they were powerful but he was too late.

Whether he meant to kill him or not he's responsible and remember he was selling illegal drugs.

He got off easy because I have seen cases where they have sentenced a Black man to 40 years in prison for killing a police dog. No joke.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA by Minjim: 2:14am On Nov 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
We can do better as a people abeg ...If Nigerian sell drug in Lagos he will blame bad govt , now Yiu are in America and still sell drugs so who we blame

What do you think most blacks do in the US?
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA by goody234: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
khia:

Did you read the article? It stated that he knew the opioids were laced with fentanyl. He tried to contact the guy to warn him to only take one because they were powerful but he was too late.

Whether he meant to kill him or not he's responsible and remember he was selling illegal drugs.

He got off easy because I have seen cases where they have sentenced a Black man to 40 years in prison for killing a police dog. No joke.

If you know america well then you will know they dish out sentences to blacks like confetti ...privatised prisons in america means they need inmates to make it profitable ....And guess who the victims are thats right you guessed it ..Black people!! in a normal sane world 40yrs for killing a dog is werey territory
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA by linearity: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
khia:

I'm not Nigerian but you guys bring your wicked behavior to the west from Nigeria.

I was really going to let you have it until I read your other posts.

You are very small-minded, in some of your other posts, you are quick to state that "...all Black Americans are not the same" and someone "..didn't get a chance to know all 40 million Black Americans", etc.

But, you are quick to lump all Nigerians in one swoop and paint with a brush too wide. Nigeria is more diverse, complex, and broad compared to Black Americans, we are the largest Black group on earth, more than 100 million strong, and far more than a meager 40 million Black Americans. There are more than 300 languages, tribes, ethnicities, cultures, etc in Nigeria....so, if you think "...Black Americans in California are different from Black Americans in New York City", you must be very dense & myopic to lump all Nigerians together.

Yes, Nigeria and some Nigerians have problem, but we are proud Nigerians, we are one of the most educated immigrant groups in America and far above the Black American population...if you doubt go and ask Google or Bill Oreilly. No community or country has it all and most of the crimes committed by Blacks originated from the Whiteman.

You have the right to be small-minded and bitter, because you do not have an identity, culture or because my forefathers shipped yours in a boat to America some years back. If your forefathers were not low-classed peasants or servants, our forefathers who were stronger and chiefs, Obas, Kings, and of royal blood would not have captured and shipped them away as slaves...go choke on that!

Your witless self with zero self-awareness or reflection...hops into a social media platform created by a Nigerian to start belittling Nigerians, why not you hop into a platform created by your 'Superior' Black American types? Agreed, African Countries and societies have a long way to go, but look at who is calling the kettle black....tell me of any Black American majority society led by Black Americans out there in your neck of the hood worthy of emulation..is it Camden or Cleveland or Newark or Detroit or Chicago?

In America, there is a direct coloration between the crime rate, the dirtiness of the city, poverty of a City, etc and the population of Black Americans living there...the more Black Americans there, the more shithole of a place it is....you quickly know that when you want to buy real estate in the US....they tell us to avoid those shitholes neighborhoods despite the cheap houses because those houses are cheap for a reason.....You live and enjoy what the Whiteman has created and by extension ascribe it yourself, when some of the Nigerians you berate contributed more than your very self to that society in terms of taxes, giving back to the community, contributions in Science, Technology, Arts, culture e.t.c.

BTW, if you are not a Native Indian, you do not have any right or say to America, than the next person or Nigerian American Citizen in America. The fact that your mama gave birth to you in the USA doesn't give you more equality...my one vote cancels and neutralizes yours....And I hate to break the bad news to you, Nigerians in America are not going anywhere, they are here to stay and even bring more of their families & friends to the land of the free...GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER.

Until you are ready to get back into that boat that shipped your forefathers to America, back to where they came from, stop insulting your intelligence and lack of history of your origin, by telling some people in America that, they export crime and that they should go back to where they came from...Sorry my bad! You don't have an identity or origin, so you do not even know where to go back to! maybe, you should go and get one of those free ancestry DNA kits from Oprah, maybe after then, you will have a tiny 5 percentage clue of where you need to be shipped back to!

A bitter, spiteful and small-minded Ignorant ingrate of a human being, lacking in history of his origin & identity!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA by Danjikanbauchi: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Na them the sophisticated morons
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA by Danjikanbauchi: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
linearity:

You are very small-minded, in some of your other posts, you are quick to state that "...all Black Americans are not the same" and someone "..didn't get a chance to know all 40 million Black Americans", etc.

But, you are quick to lump all Nigerians in one swoop and paint with a brush too wide. Nigeria is more diverse, complex, and broad compared to Black Americans, we are the largest Black group on earth, more than 100 million strong, and far more than a meager 40 million Black Americans. There are more than 300 languages, tribes, ethnicities, cultures, etc in Nigeria....so, if you think "...Black Americans in California are different from Black Americans in New York City", you must be very dense & myopic to lump all Nigerians together.

Yes, Nigeria and some Nigerians have problem, but we are proud Nigerians, we are one of the most educated immigrant groups in America and far above the Black American population...if you doubt go and ask Google or Bill Oreilly. No community or country has it all and most of the crimes committed by Blacks originated from the Whiteman.

You have the right to be small-minded and bitter, because you do not have an identity, culture or because my forefathers shipped yours in a boat to America some years back. If your forefathers were not low-classed peasants or servants, our forefathers who were stronger and chiefs, Obas, Kings, and of royal blood would not have captured and shipped them away as slaves...go choke on that!

Your witless self with zero self-awareness or reflection...hops into a social media platform created by a Nigerian to start belittling Nigerians, why not you hop into a platform created by your 'Superior' Black American types? Agreed, African Countries and societies have a long way to go, but look at who is calling the kettle black....tell me of any Black American majority society led by Black Americans out there in your neck of the hood worthy of emulation..is it Camden or Cleveland or Newark or Detroit or Chicago?

In America, there is a direct coloration between the crime rate, the dirtiness of the city, poverty of a City, etc and the population of Black Americans living there...the more Black Americans there, the more shithole of a place it is....you quickly know that when you want to buy real estate in the US....they tell us to avoid those shitholes neighborhoods despite the cheap houses because those houses are cheap for a reason.....You live and enjoy what the Whiteman has created and by extension ascribe it yourself, when some of the Nigerians you berate contributed more than your very self to that society in terms of taxes, giving back to the community, contributions in Science, Technology, Arts, culture e.t.c.

BTW, if you are not a Native Indian, you do not have any right or say to America, than the next person or Nigerian American Citizen in America. The fact that your mama gave birth to you in the USA doesn't give you more equality...my one vote cancels and neutralizes yours....And I hate to break the bad news to you, Nigerians in America are not going anywhere, they are here to stay and even bring more of their families & friends to the land of the free...GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER.

Until you are ready to get back into that boat that shipped your forefathers to America, back to where they came from, stop insulting your intelligence and lack of history of your origin, by telling some people in America that, they export crime and that they should go back to where they came from...Sorry my bad! You don't have an identity or origin, so you do not even know where to go back to! maybe, you should go and get one of those free ancestry DNA kits from Oprah, maybe after then, you will have a tiny 5 percentage clue of where you need to be shipped back to!

A bitter, spiteful and small-minded Ignorant ingrate of a human being, lacking in history of his origin & identity!

Respect bro. You just give the guy knock off.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA by khia: 2:14am On Nov 29, 2021
linearity:

Sorry for your lack of knowledge but my origin is America, my grandmother is Native, from the Sioux and Seminole tribes. The poorest American lives better than the well to do Nigerian, that's a fact. The only well to do Nigerian in America is due to their criminal behavior. SBT!!
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA by khia: 2:57am On Nov 29, 2021
goody234:

If you know america well then you will know they dish out sentences to blacks like confetti ...privatised prisons in america means they need inmates to make it profitable ....And guess who the victims are thats right you guessed it ..Black people!! in a normal sane world 40yrs for killing a dog is werey territory

I am American therefore I know how it operates. The reason Black people are continuing to be harassed with false imprisonment is Slavery never ended.

The 13th Amendment of the US Constitution states "There will no longer be slavery nor indentured servitude in the US unless it's PUNISHMENT for a crime."

When Slavery SUPPOSEDLY ended you have no idea how many former enslaved people were arrested for spitting on the ground, being out after dark, any excuse to arrest them and put them back into slavery.

It bugs me when ignorant Africans refuses to learn about the history of slavery in the US and don't know anything about the US Constitution but are so quick to spew out white racist propaganda. I hate it when they see a Black person being arrested they assume he/she is guilty of a crime.

As long as the Constitution remains unchanged the false imprisonment of Black people will continue to exist. Black people built the US with free labor and they are making sure we continue to build it freely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA by linearity: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
khia:

Sorry for your lack of knowledge but my origin is America, my grandmother is Native, from the Sioux and Seminole tribes. The poorest American lives better than the well to do Nigerian, that's a fact. The only well to do Nigerian in America is due to their criminal behavior. SBT!!

Native Americans don't run around claiming to be Black Americans only to crawl back into their insecure shell and waive the Native flag after sprouting some made-up folktale they heard about their great-grand or grandmother being from a Native tribe.

See how convenient it was to throw your black African grandfather and black African parent under the bus because you have an inferiority complex.

BTW if you are a Native American and want inherit rights, you should be living on the Reservations. I bet you do not have any tie to any of the Reservations, neither can you trace that your convenient 'grandmother' klan or family house in the Reservation, just like you can not trace your Africa parent origin to Africa, my brother....you are still without an identity.

Native Americans have rights within their Reservations and they are not part of the USA. The USA is made of 100% immigrates and the US has signed more than 8 treaties with Native Americans. Treaties are usually signed between two foreign entities, hence the US signed those treaties with the Natives and gave them their Reservations with autonomy and the right to self-govern. Yes, you can abandon those treaties & Reservations and come and live in the US outside the Reservations, just like everyone else in US left their land and came to live in the US and here in the US, everyone has equal rights and you don't have any self-entitlement ownership to US than the next US citizen.

You cry about others stereotyping Black Americans, but you are here on a Nigeria Social media site stereotyping Nigerians. It remains to be seen, what would have made you to abandon your Black American Social media blogs and come on Nigerian's to start stereotyping them? It is like you are stalking Nigeria and Nigerians, if they are so bad, so unintelligent, criminals, so underserving, why are you here associating with them? Why are you using the platform created by Nigerians to spread your ignorance and hatred? That is some fatal attraction syndrome you have there, combined with your inferiority complex.

Take a moment of self-reflection in your privacy, look yourself very well in the mirror...you are Black, you are African despite your denial and desire to run away. Don't buy into Whiteman's definition of your personal identity, Yes Blacks commit crimes, Yes Nigerians commit crimes...so also do other races and ethnicity. Most immigrants out of African to the US and other Western countries are Nigerians, so when you look at raw statistics of crime, they tend to get a large share of crime statistics, they also get a large number in other statistics....e.g. If you plot the Africa Immigrate chat in the US, Nigeria is at the very top of people with higher educations, working for fortune 500 companies, earning above median income, in US local, State and National Government, etc.

Advice, you do not have to take....Find take to listen to the Danger of a Single Story by Ngozi Chimamanda, this is the link below... be balanced in your perception of the world and the story you tell as those stories tell the world who you actually are and your level of knowledge, sophistication or the lacks thereof..

https://www.ted.com/talks/chimamanda_ngozi_adichie_the_danger_of_a_single_story?language=en
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA by khia: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
linearity:

Native Americans don't run around claiming to be Black Americans only to crawl back into their insecure shell and waive the Native flag after sprouting some made-up folktale they heard about their great-grand or grandmother being from a Native tribe.

See how convenient it was to throw your black African grandfather and black African parent under the bus because you have an inferiority complex.

BTW if you are a Native American and want inherit rights, you should be living on the Reservations. I bet you do not have any tie to any of the Reservations, neither can you trace that your convenient 'grandmother' klan or family house in the Reservation, just like you can not trace your Africa parent origin to Africa, my brother....you are still without an identity.

Native Americans have rights within their Reservations and they are not part of the USA. The USA is made of 100% immigrates and the US has signed more than 8 treaties with Native Americans. Treaties are usually signed between two foreign entities, hence the US signed those treaties with the Natives and gave them their Reservations with autonomy and the right to self-govern. Yes, you can abandon those treaties & Reservations and come and live in the US outside the Reservations, just like everyone else in US left their land and came to live in the US and here in the US, everyone has equal rights and you don't have any self-entitlement ownership to US than the next US citizen.

You cry about others stereotyping Black Americans, but you are here on a Nigeria Social media site stereotyping Nigerians. It remains to be seen, what would have made you to abandon your Black American Social media blogs and come on Nigerian's to start stereotyping them? It is like you are stalking Nigeria and Nigerians, if they are so bad, so unintelligent, criminals, so underserving, why are you here associating with them? Why are you using the platform created by Nigerians to spread your ignorance and hatred? That is some fatal attraction syndrome you have there, combined with your inferiority complex.

Take a moment of self-reflection in your privacy, look yourself very well in the mirror...you are Black, you are African despite your denial and desire to run away. Don't buy into Whiteman's definition of your personal identity, Yes Blacks commit crimes, Yes Nigerians commit crimes...so also do other races and ethnicity. Most immigrants out of African to the US and other Western countries are Nigerians, so when you look at raw statistics of crime, they tend to get a large share of crime statistics, they also get a large number in other statistics....e.g. If you plot the Africa Immigrate chat in the US, Nigeria is at the very top of people with higher educations, working for fortune 500 companies, earning above median income, in US local, State and National Government, etc.

Advice, you do not have to take....Find take to listen to the Danger of a Single Story by Ngozi Chimamanda, this is the link below... be balanced in your perception of the world and the story you tell as those stories tell the world who you actually are and your level of knowledge, sophistication or the lacks thereof..

https://www.ted.com/talks/chimamanda_ngozi_adichie_the_danger_of_a_single_story?language=en

1. Why are you butthurt because my grandmother whom I love dearly is Native?

2. What does my Native grandmother have to do with my Black grandparents whom I love dearly as well?

3. If you are going to come at me for generalizing Nigerians then you better come at those who generalize Black Americans or keep it moving.

4. For you to type out this long drawn out essay(which I didn't read) tells me you have self esteem issues and possibly psychological issues as well.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA by goody234: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
khia:

I am American therefore I know how it operates. The reason Black people are continuing to be harassed with false imprisonment is Slavery never ended.

The 13th Amendment of the US Constitution states "There will no longer be slavery nor indentured servitude in the US unless it's PUNISHMENT for a crime."

When Slavery SUPPOSEDLY ended you have no idea how many former enslaved people were arrested for spitting on the ground, being out after dark, any excuse to arrest them and put them back into slavery.

It bugs me when ignorant Africans refuses to learn about the history of slavery in the US and don't know anything about the US Constitution but are so quick to spew out white racist propaganda. I hate it when they see a Black person being arrested they assume he/she is guilty of a crime.

As long as the Constitution remains unchanged the false imprisonment of Black people will continue to exist. Black people built the US with free labor and they are making sure we continue to build it freely.

Hold on are you calling me an ignorant African?? because i agree with everything you just wrote ...are you saying prisons are not privatised? The constitution is an arm of the whole justice system which is terribly flawed..
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA by khia: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
goody234:

Hold on are you calling me an ignorant African?? because i agree with everything you just wrote ...are you saying prisons are not privatised? The constitution is an arm of the whole justice system which is terribly flawed..

Lol grin No, I wasn't calling you ignorant, I was talking about others and yes the prisons are privatized. Actually the Constitution is running just as it was designed "For Whites."

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA by Dikaveli(m): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
SlyDev:

UK is lazy man land? Lol your alaigbo that is hard work land economy dey behind ordinary Kaduna state

Na mumu like you dem dey use such statistics fool

We dey ordinary kaduna and you and your kinsmen let us be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Men Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta For Stealing Motorcycle (Photos) / Illegal Chinese Miners Arrested In Plateau, Fayemi Fumes At Security Operatives / ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.