Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

The Lord's Business - Another Kingdom Hall Turn Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Business - Another Kingdom Hall Turn Church (1076 Views)

Shooting At Kingdom Hall Of Jehovah's Witnesses In Hamburg, Germany / Another Kingdom Hall Of Jehovah's Witnesses Sold / Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord's Business - Another Kingdom Hall Turn Church by Janosky: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
MightySparrow:

The pastorprenneurs will have been killed in coming Armageddon, JWs will inherit the proceeds of the falsely acquired empires. I suggest you inherit Aso Rock and MaxInDHouse Dangote's business empire..
Whereas any of your family members who refused to be JW like me, you will watch scavengers eat their flesh with relish.grin
Add your own Maggi & Medemede join the holy scriptures & continue WAILING grin
Re: The Lord's Business - Another Kingdom Hall Turn Church by MightySparrow: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
Janosky:

Add your own Maggi & Medemede join the holy scriptures & continue WAILING grin
JWs keena!
Re: The Lord's Business - Another Kingdom Hall Turn Church by johnw47: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Janosky:

Continue DECEIVING yourself, 3 doghead slave. grin

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

lost fraud jw janosky

forever blaspheming: Jehovah Jesus and The Holy Spirit
calling them "the 3 dogheads"

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16  If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: The Lord's Business - Another Kingdom Hall Turn Church by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:53am On Nov 28, 2021
Janosky:

Continue DECEIVING yourself, 3 doghead slave. grin

OK tell me when is Abraham going to come to the earth and jw going to take over the world is it when Jesus comes the second time

Or is Jesus already here on earth

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Business - Another Kingdom Hall Turn Church by Emusan(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Janosky:
Alabama na New York?
Is kingdom hall a residential estate ?

Alabama is hall sold to Christendom, which negates your lie that JWs didn't sell any hall.

Besides, my post was about the Estate in NY

Emusan , continue LYING & DECEIVING yourself.
You are very dull[/b] grin cheesy grin

Can you see that you're the dull one here, because my post is of two types.

Go school you no gree grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Business - Another Kingdom Hall Turn Church by Janosky: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
Emusan:

Alabama is hall sold to Christendom, which negates your lie that JWs didn't sell any hall.

Besides, my post was about the Estate in NY

Emusan:
That's why your organization is acquiring estate for them ONLY IN USA
This LIENUS is a LYING genius. grin
Emusan:

Can you see that you're the dull one here, because my post is of two types.

Go school you no gree grin cheesy grin cheesy
Emusan LYING bail out grin
Your LYING are of many types
grin cheesy
Re: The Lord's Business - Another Kingdom Hall Turn Church by johnw47: 4:34am On Nov 29, 2021
when false jw's are talking lies, it's just their natural way of talking,
just like the devil:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: The Lord's Business - Another Kingdom Hall Turn Church by Emusan(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
Janosky:
This LIENUS is a LYING genius grin
Emusan LYING bail out grin
Your LYING are of many types
grin cheesy

Point out the lies on my post!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salvation, Or Just Blackmail? / The Bible Never Said: "Thou Shall Not Kill." / Churches Now Employing Security. Where Is God's Protection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.