Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million (1813 Views)

400-Level UNN Student, Ejim Ijeoma, Declared Missing (Video/Photos) / Desen Mbachaga: FUOYE Suspends Lecturer Over Sexual Harassment - Picture / UNN Law Students Defy Rain To Celebrate Final Exams (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by Punditman: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
A 300L Law student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Omeje Light popularly known as Okwuego, has been napped by the Nigerian police officers of the Enugu state command for allegedly defrauding and scamming people of millions via his “make-quick-money“ scheme called Elifeseries.

According to report, Omeje was arrested recently after he failed to pay back investors’ money and allegedly tried to flee from the country.

It was also discovered that Okwuego started the scheme in September 2019, and investors were told that they had get 30% interest on their investment, after trading bitcoin with " "300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million - The Newspaedia" https://newspaedia.com/2021/11/26/300-level-unn-law-student-scams/
Re: 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by donbachi(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
"Okwuego".... And u expect him not to do fraud.

4 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by SiggyNG: 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Old news from September 2020

2 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Let someone come and tell me those crypto boys are not fraudsters let me see.Not only bitcoin its dickcoin.It's only whites that are doing genuine bitcoin whatever,Nigeria version is fraudsters. All those boys with Dada hair are the ones carrying this yahoo disguised bitcoin on their head,show me any decent Nigerian man that's into bitcoin, I'm waiting please?
Re: 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by Ryda(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Crypto is not for the faint hearted.
It is advisable that you trade what you won't regret or you don't trade at all.
Re: 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by KAM3KAZI: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
It's only whites that are doing genuine bitcoin whatever

Alaye no dey talk rubbish,you never meet Yankee scammers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by LongEraser: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Onye eze grin
Re: 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by juniorstar(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Let someone come and tell me those crypto boys are not fraudsters let me see.Not only bitcoin its dickcoin.It's only whites that are doing genuine bitcoin whatever,Nigeria version is fraudsters. All those boys with Dada hair are the ones carrying this yahoo disguised bitcoin on their head,show me any decent Nigerian man that's into bitcoin, I'm waiting please?
Not true!!! Lots of celebrities do crypto low key either by themselves or ppl do it for them. Is the owner of Patricia a fraudster? Nothing special. Just that most ppl in Nig are ignorant of crypto generally so they see it as evil or fraudulent. Which is not true.

2 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by Nemesis0147(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
juniorstar:

Not true!!! Lots of celebrities do crypto low key either by themselves or ppl do it for them. Is the owner of Patricia a fraudster? Nothing special. Just that most ppl in Nig are ignorant of crypto generally so they see it as evil or fraudulent. Which is not true.
patricia
Btc lord
Btc Chief
Bnaira Etc...trade your crypto with them at your own peril...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by JohnnyPalmer: 12:01am On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

Put in plain terms, you are just dumb

If you don't know or understand something, you seek knowledge on it not just open your gutter mouth and expose your Ignorance

3 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by ikennamadu1(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2021
Nemesis0147:
patricia
Btc lord
Btc Chief

Oga comot Patricia.. him dey genuine

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by JavaScript90: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2021
Lol
Re: 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by Bluewitch(f): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

I'm a lady I do bitcoin and I don't scam ....
If you've got nothin reasonable to say you shit up ....
Not everyone is a fraudster like you.

7 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by Ahmback(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2021
It seems the best way to stay out of trouble is to just keep quiet and read comments here.

btw Iyaebe get sense ijn amen
Re: 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by revived: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nemesis0147:

Btc lord
Btc Chief

Stay away from these three only
Re: 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by freshkpomo(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Punditman:
A 300L Law student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Omeje Light popularly known as Okwuego, has been napped NABBED by the Nigerian police officers of the Enugu state command for allegedly defrauding and scamming people of millions via his “make-quick-money“ scheme called Elifeseries.

According to report, Omeje was arrested recently after he failed to pay back investors’ money and allegedly tried to flee from the country.

It was also discovered that Okwuego started the scheme in September 2019, and investors were told that they had get 30% interest on their investment, after trading bitcoin with https://www.scholarpundit.com/2021/11/300-level-unn-law-student-scams.html

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million by IamGblaize(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Human Greed khai...... Any one who can't control their greed , will pay dearly for it

(1) (Reply)

About University Of Windsor In Canada / Uniben Pume / The First Google Analytics Training In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.