Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio (21316 Views)

EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Moferere: 6:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Bad boys
Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by parzdor(m): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Wa
Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Honestly fraud is bad, really bad.. but I happened to engage someone in that field and he said.. "esse, look at me, am not getting younger, employment age has left me unemployable, I dont have the capital for a business as three previous fails eroded it all, I dont have the funds to migrate, the worst living is to be dependent on the hope someone fall victim to your fraud, what can I do ?.. all I could say was "just try to stop".. deep down I was speechless.

It's a pity a lot of youths are in similar scenarios.. the solution is elongating the chains of service to bring in more participants..

E.g: Govt should approve taxi cars for all its low profile movements, that way you have more auto sale, parts sale, independent drivers with movement tracking for better finance management and cost cutting on automobile purchase/maintenance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by keebleree: 6:55am On Nov 27, 2021
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Aziishyco(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2021
They have turned fraud to full family business
Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Gee64: 6:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Boys for Edo State nor wan learn work again. Even 12 years old boy wan do Yahoo and hit millions even if e means doing money ritual sef.
You go see them they put dada for head, carry iPhone they browse for street. The only two things for their minds na how to hammer and yash spoilt girls. Teenagers na im many pass for this fraud business sef.

Make una do wetin they my signature for down wetin I write so and make free moni

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2021
isaiah4life:
Effect of poor parenting.
Not always so.
Sometimes some parents do their Best but peer pressure and inherent GREED upturns efforts.
Some kids are perpetually marked for such.

However, it is likely in this case since 3 BROTHERS were involved.

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Omohena: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2021
See how fast their conviction is,but if it was for this whose stealing has killed so many-THE POLITICIANS,it will never see the light of the day.Zoo country

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by wallrichy: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2021
Sending them to be hardened criminals. By the time they are out, they must have gotten enough lectures and graduated to murderers, rapists, assassins, Kidnappers and ofcourse consultants to politicians in killing other political opponents. They are made for life in the world of crime.
Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Rexymania(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2021
Person duh cast them
Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by fredoooooo: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2021
Omo Iya meta ti rewele cheesy
Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by vee22: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2021
Haha they collected what they saw maybe 6months - 2yrs jail term punishment. Its worth it
Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by olahero(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by AgentGoat: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2021
llorisbhone:
Waste of sons

No make me laff abeg wetin be waste of sons. grin grin
Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by cardoctor(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2021
The three musketeers.
Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Jeremani: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2021
OgaTheTop2:
Ban dating apps and sites, internet fraud will reduce significantly smiley

It won't work bro, VPN go by pass the shit.
See Twitter
Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Golan007: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
Crafteck1:

Effect of failed government,
If you dont understand this..
Minimum wage is 30k,
Almost no secondary school thats worth calling a school takes less than 60 per term,
Boiled egg is 100 now,not goat or cow egg, the one from fowl yanch ooo.
No bike in lagos is less than 100 now
No where except some estates in ikoyi can guarantee safety from theives,
No where except for the 1 percent of 1 percent guarantees safety from police brutality,
Federal University school fees should average 45k now,
Least meal is about 400 yet, not talking about balanced diet ooo, thats a luxury over 95 percent cant afford,
List goes on and on...
Most painful of it is theres no HOPE on the horizon fora legit person like me, they still want to increase fuel, nepa fees, rent etc.. Above all again..

MINIMUM WAGE IS 30K
[/s]

Rubbish.

These same boys would find themselves in US, still perpetrating fraud.
Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2021
grin grin grin And I move the motion by saying that I know a disciplinarian,that thought me in secondary School,I know the children very well then at the staff quarters because it was a boarding house.today our master is no longer active and his first son is a big time scammer in Ghana.
cardoctor:
The three musketeers.
Timekeeper:

Seconded
Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by BigYash: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Crafteck1:

Effect of failed government,
Minimum wage is 30k,
Almost no secondary school thats worth calling a school takes less than 60 per term,
No where except for the 1 percent of 1 percent guarantees safety from police brutality,
Least meal is about 400 yet, not talking about balanced diet ooo, thats a luxury over 95 percent cant afford,
List goes on and on...
Most painful of it is theres no HOPE on the horizon fora legit person like me, they still want to increase fuel, nepa fees, rent etc.. Above all again..

MINIMUM WAGE IS 30K

While that is sinking into your heads and we are blaming the government, remember the first class student that got a tuber of yam and chicken plus 10k...what did we as a community do to encourage
Now remember those 2 bf and gf from bbn living in denial, see how people contribute cash gifts, cars etc for them.... Long story short.... WE ARE FUCKE D
Tell them,my nigga. Even fully employed now sef dey do d fraud on lowkey,cux their salaries can't pay rent,fees and other expenses. Some of those wen dey form saint here,still dey do am. Nigerians matter tire me

3 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by adeoba2008(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2021
Omo iya meta rewele.
Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Crafteck1: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.

These same boys would find themselves in US, still perpetrating fraud.

The monster is already created, yet efcc goes after the
Effect and not the cause, the agbada bullion van crew dey where dem day creating hopelessness while we are chastising the people whose hope were dashed. Lemme give you one gist, piken wey you never born, hin own piken weygo still meet girl befor hin born... Hes already owing china and World bank money, that was borrowed whith our collective names and pocketed as security vote... Etc... We are screwed, dont be pained when you see these boys flaunting ill gotten wealth, they are just stupid, they are busy disturbing the social network with 15m benz when in alternate universe, hes meant to have performed a noteworthy surgery of separation siamese triplets while etching his name into history, these leaders don collect Saturday from us, con give us Monday... Won gbe wa ni handicap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Crafteck1: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2021
BigYash:
Tell them,my nigga. Even fully employed now sef dey do d fraud on lowkey,cux their salaries can't pay rent,fees and other expenses. Some of those wen dey form saint here,still dey do am. Nigerians matter tire me

Some de chastise yahoo boys but dem dey collect travelling and hotel allowance from their company con do fake hotel receipts join knowing fully well na their ladi side dem go sleep when they get to the company sent destination. No be juju be that.

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by BigYash: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2021
Crafteck1:

Some de chastise yahoo boys but dem dey collect travelling and hotel allowance from their company con do fake hotel receipts join knowing fully well na their ladi side dem go sleep when they get to the company sent destination. No be juju be that.
Some dey add join prices of things for their stores,to stress their fellow citizens too. But they are quick to judge people. Nigerians matter tire me my gee..

3 Likes

Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Cardealer2021(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2021
So when will they arrest the politicians who are Bent on milking on dry cry cry cry

Hypocrites everywhere angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by BlackPantherxXx: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2021
Crafteck1:

[s]Effect of failed government,
Minimum wage is 30k,
List goes on and on...

MINIMUM WAGE IS 30K

While that is sinking into your heads and we are blaming the government, remember the first class student that got a tuber of yam and chicken plus 10k...what did we as a community do to encourage
Now remember those 2 bf and gf from bbn living in denial, see how people contribute cash gifts, cars etc for them.... Long story short.... WE ARE FUCKE D[/s]

So..... because of bad Government it's okay to turn to crime?

Look at those boys.... they have no handicap. They could be farmers or bricklayers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Golan007: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2021
Crafteck1:

The monster is already created, yet efcc goes after the
Effect and not the cause, the agbada bullion van crew dey where dem day creating hopelessness while we are chastising the people whose hope were dashed. Lemme give you one gist, piken wey you never born, hin own piken weygo still meet girl befor hin born... Hes already owing china and World bank money, that was borrowed whith our collective names and pocketed as security vote... Etc... We are screwed, dont be pained when you see these boys flaunting ill gotten wealth, they are just stupid, they are busy disturbing the social network with 15m benz when in alternate universe, hes meant to have performed a noteworthy surgery of separation siamese triplets while etching his name into history, these leaders don collect Saturday from us, con give us Monday... Won gbe wa ni handicap.

Stop taking about money we owe China.

The US owes China trillions of dollars, yet they are not wholesale into fraud.

It is exactly this line of reasoning, trying to justify such criminality, that causes its spread amongst the young folk.

Same thing that makes many Nigerian boys join cults - because they can.

I've been to several poorer countries of the world, much poorer than Nigeria, yet their citizens aren't even interested in crime.

Many Nigerians are greedy, criminally-minded, always looking for shortcuts to wealth, thinking those that burnt the midnight candle are suegbe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Golan007: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
BigYash:
Some dey add join prices of things for their stores,to stress their fellow citizens too. But they are quick to judge people. Nigerians matter tire me my gee..
[/s]

All of them are criminals.
Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by BlackPantherxXx: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2021
Golan007:

Stop taking about money we owe China.

The US owes China trillions of dollars, yet they are not wholesale into fraud.

It is exactly this line of reasoning, trying to justify such criminality, that causes its spread amongst the young folk.

Same thing that makes many Nigerian boys join cults - because they can.

I've been to several poorer countries of the world, much poorer than Nigeria, yet their citizens aren't even interested in crime.

Many Nigerians are greedy, criminally-minded, always looking for shortcuts to wealth, thinking those that burnt the midnight candle are suegbe.

His comment of devoid of intelligence.

Unfortunately we have too many of them in Nigeria.

That's why Nigeria is stagnant.

Not to boast... not to show lack of empathy but some in Nigeria became wealthy out of God's grace and because they never gave up.

Those boys have no evident disabilities ...couldn't they have become artisans?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Johel(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2021
etokhana:

https://www.facebook.com/100064596373289/posts/263427625820448/

U see... everyday for the thief one day for nemesis..

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2021
That's a trends now. Even our people in Igbo land give them respect more than real hustlers. A guy met me were I was studying anatomy and asked why am I disturbing myself studying medicine and surgery while my mates are cashing out from Yahoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio by Golan007: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2021
Omohena:
See how fast their conviction is,but if it was for this whose stealing has killed so many-THE POLITICIANS,it will never see the light of the day.Zoo country

You seem unhappy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den / Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.